Table of Contents
Kerala PSC has released the rank list of Typist Rank List 2023. The rank list has been published on the official website of the Kerala Public Service Commission. The list includes the names of candidates who appeared for the exam and their respective marks. This rank list will be used for recruitment of eligible candidates as Typists in various departments in the state government service. Candidates can now check their marks and rank on the official website. It is advised to the candidates to check their rank list and proceed with the further recruitment process accordingly. It is an excellent opportunity for all aspiring candidates to grab the opportunity and work hard to get selected for the job. Find the Kerala PSC Typist Rank List 2023 PDF.
Kerala PSC Typist Rank List 2023: Highlights
|Organization Name||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
Kerala PSC Typist Rank List 2023
The Kerala Public Service Commission has officially published the rank list of Typist post in Kerala Electrical and Allied Engineering Company Ltd. The candidates was selected based on their written test. All aspirants who had appeared for the exam can download their results from the official website of Kerala PSC- keralapsc.gov.in or check the results below. The rank list contains data on candidates who have successfully qualified through the written examination and interviews conducted by the Commission. The list includes details of the candidates such as name, roll number, category, marks obtained in the exam, and final rank. The list is updated every year with the confirmation of the candidates who have been selected for the post.
Kerala PSC Typist Result 2023: Direct Link, Download PDF
Click on the below-given link to download the official PDF of Kerala PSC Typist Rank list 2023.
CATEGORY NUMBER: 022/2022
How to Download Kerala PSC Typist Rank List 2023?
- Visit the official website of Kerala Public Service Commission – keralapsc.gov.in
- In the home page, click on the ‘Latest Updates’ tab.
- Find Kerala PSC Typist Result 2023
- Click on the Download button next to the Typist title
- This will open the PDF of the result announcement.
Kerala PSC Typist Rank List 2023: Points to be Noted
- The Ranked List will be in force till the publication of a new Ranked List after the expiry of a minimum period of one year or till the expiry of three years which ever is earlier. Candidates will be advised for appointment in accordance with the rules and orders regarding reservation and rotation as amended from time to time, if applicable,against vacancies reported to the Commission during the pendancy of the Ranked List. As the advice for appointment depends on the occurance of vacancies there is no guarantee that all the candidates included in the Ranked List will secure appointment. The candidates remaining in the Ranked List at the time of cancellation will have no claim at all for appointment on the basis of the inclusion of their names in the Ranked List
- Since a common OMR test with common candidates was conducted for this post,the marks awarded to the candidates included in this Ranked List and the mark of OMR test relating to all candidates appeared for the test will be published only after the publication of the entire Ranked Lists which will be finalised on the basis of the common test.
- The result of rechecking of OMR answer scripts will be intimated in due course. But photocopy of the OMR answer scripts will be issued only after the publication of the Ranked Lists for all the posts finalised on the basis of the
- According to the existing procedure, revaluation of answer script is not allowed. But answer sripts will be rechecked if the candidates apply through their One Time Registration profile from the Commission’s officialwebsite
www.kerala psc.gov.in by remitting the prescribed fee of Rs. 85 (Rupees Eighty Five only). The fee can be remitted by e-payment through the portal. Applications submitted in any other manner (i.e via email/tapal/direct) will not be considered. A period of 15 (Fifteen) days time to apply for rechecking of Answer scripts will be allowed to candidates with effect from the date on which the Ranked List is uploaded in the website of the Commission.
- Candidates who wish to obtain a photocopy of their OMR Answer sheets (Part A & Part B) relating to this selection shall submit online application through their One Time Registration profile from the official website of the Commission, www.keralapsc.gov.in by remitting the prescribed fee of Rs. 335 (Rupees three hundred and thirty five)via e-payment mode available in the portal. A period of 15(Fifteen) days time to apply for photocopy of OMR sheets will be allowed to candidates with effect from the date on which the Ranked List is uploaded in the website of the Commission .Application submitted in any other manner (i.e via email/tapal/direct) will not be considered. A copy of the answer sheet will be issued only once to a candidate. Copies of OMR sheets invalidated due to any defect will not be issued.
- The entries put in column (5) are based on the Communities specified by the candidate in their Application forms and proved by them with necessary documents. The candidate whose Communities have not been correctly noted in the Ranked List as proved by them in their Application should intimate the fact to the Deputy Secretary (Examinations) -I, Kerala Public Service Commission, Thiruvananthapuram – 695004 within one month from the Date of publication of the Ranked List to get the benefit of Reservation to which they are entitled to. In the absence of timely information regarding discrepancies if any, the candidate will be advised as incorporated in the Ranked List.
- Candidates who wish to relinquish their claim for advice from the Ranked List shall submit an applicationin the format prescribed by the Commission to THE SECRETARY,KERALA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION, HEAD OFFICE, PATTOM,THIRUVANANTHAPURAM-4. The format is available in the official website of the Commission.The request for relinquishment in respect of those who do not submit the relinquishment application in the formatprescribed by the Commissionwill not be honoured under any circumstances. The request for
relinquishment in theprescribed format should beduly attested by a Gazetted Officer of State/Central Government with signature, name,designation and office seal along with a Notarized Affidavit and a self attested copy of an ID Proof bearing photographas enlisted in the General conditions. The request for relinquishment along with a Notarized Affidavit and a self attested copy of the ID Proof received within 15 days from the date of publication of Ranked List in
the Official websiteof the Commission will be honoured against the requisitions of vacancies that are pending with the Commission up to the finalisation of Ranked List. After the publication of the Ranked List, the request for relinquishment will be considered only if such request is received on or before the date of receipt of vacancy, based on which he/she is to be advised.
- The A part and B part of OMR scripts will be destroyed after completing 6 months period from the date of finalisation of last ranked list included in the common test.