State bank of India (SBI) has recently decided to release SBI PO 2020 notification pdf for around 2200 vacancies in April 2020. State Bank of India is the largest public sector bank and it is a dream of many candidates to be a part of this prestigious institution. Now that the golden opportunity is here, aspiring candidates wouldn’t want to miss out on their chance to join SBI. According to the official SBI PO notification 2020, there are also some changes introduced in the examination pattern. After the release of notification, the registration process has already started to recruit candidates in SBI and its Associate banks. After joining the bank, candidates can be posted anywhere in India. To qualify for the interview, candidates must clear prelim and main examination. The final selection of the candidates will be based on merit. In this blog, we will discuss SBI PO Salary.
SBI PO Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2020: Important Dates
|Online Application Form Date||April 2020|
|Application Form of SBI PO Last date||May 2020|
|E-Admit Card Start Date for Preliminary Exam||June 2020|
|SBI PO 2020 Exam Date (Preliminary)||2nd week of June 2020|
|Preliminary Exam Result||1st week of July 2020|
|Release of Admit Card for Main Exam||2nd week of July 2020|
|SBI PO Exam Date 2020 (Main)||August 2020|
|Main Exam Result Date of SBI PO||3rd week of August 2020|
|SBI PO Admit Card Release Date for Interview||4th week of August 2020|
|Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview||September 2020|
|Declaration of Final Result||2nd week of October 2020|
|Pre-Examination Training for SC/ST/Religious Minority Community candidates|
|Download of call letters for Pre-Examination Training||2nd week of May 2020
|Conduct of Pre- Examination Training||4th week of May 2020|
SBI PO Salary 2020: Vacancy
Every year more than 20 lakh aspirants appear for the SBI PO examination. The vacancies for the post of Probationary Officers in SBI for 2020 will be updated soon once the SBI PO 2020 official notification is released:
d & e
Pay-Scale of SBI PO
This is as per SBI PO 2019 Notification.
Here are details of the SBI PO 2020 Salary, SBI PO basic pay, SBI PO starting salary, SBI PO salary in hand, SBI PO pay scale, SBI PO grade pay as per SBI PO 2019 Notification.
- The basic pay starts for a Probationary Officer at SBI starts at INR 27,620 (with 4 advance increments) in the scale of INR 23,700 – 980/7 – 30560 – 1145/2 – 32850 – 1310/7 – 42020 that is applicable to the JMGS-I (Junior Management Grade Scale-I).
- Additionally, the PO will be eligible for Dearness Allowance (D.A.), House Rent Allowance (H.R.A.) (or Lease Rental), City Compensatory Allowance (C.C.A.), Medical Allowance, and other allowances, as per the norms of the company.
- The gross emoluments for a Probationary Officer (PO) at SBI would range from INR 8.2 lakhs per annum to a maximum of INR 13.02 lakhs per annum depending on the city they are posted in.
Why Practice from Entri
- Always provides you up to date materials that are created by Entri’s Top Experts.
- Mock tests available in bilingual and other regional languages
- Download Entri to access the unlimited mock test.
Navigating through Entri
- Open your Entri App go to the Banking Tab and check the mock tests.
- You can check courses and Mock test for other examinations as well
- Subscribe to our Mock Test and clear your examination with flying colors.
Ace your preparation. That is where Entri comes in. It helps you to prepare effectively for your Exam.
That will be all from our end at Entri, hope you have benefited from our mock tests and study materials.Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Start your Preparation today itself. Entri will help you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourselves to improve your success rate.