SBI PO vacancy 2022 : The SBI PO notification is the much-anticipated recruitment process for the banking job aspirants. Heavy paycheck and job security will add glamour to this position. Every year lakhs of candidates are applying for these posts. The SBI PO notification will be released soon. The candidates who wish to apply for the SBI PO exam can now visit the official website for more details or check here to know more about it. Let’s find out the SBI PO 2022 vacancy, exam pattern, and syllabus for the previous recruitment cycles.
SBI PO Vacancy 2022
The SBI will be releasing the official notification for the SBI PO exam 2022. Here is the SBI PO vacancy scale for the year 2021. The candidates can refer to the previous year vacancy now and save this page to receive the SBI PO 2022 vacancy scale once the official notification is released.
- Candidates can expect 2000+ vacancies in the SBI PO 2021 recruitment cycle.
SBI PO Category Wise Vacancy (PwD Category)
|d & e||20|
SBI PO Exam Pattern 2022
The selection process consists of two stages of COMPUTER BASED TESTS (CBT) following the group discussions and the interview. Check here for the detailed exam pattern for the SBI PO Exam 2022. If you are planing to attempt the exam, ensure to go through the entire syllabus and exam pattern.
SBI PO Prelims Exam Pattern 2022
|SL.No.||Topic/ Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Exam Duration|
|1||English Language||30||30||20 Minutes|
|2||Numerical Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
- There will be no sectional cut-off.
- There will be .25 marks negative marks for each wrong answer.
- The marks scored in the Preliminary Examination will be of qualifying nature and it will not consider for the final merit list for selection.
SBI PO Mains Exam Pattern 2022
- The Main Examination itself has two parts; the Computer Based Test (CBT) (200 marks ), and Descriptive Test (50 marks).
- The Descriptive Test will be for 30 minutes, 50 marks. Questions will be to test the candidate’s knowledge in the ENGLISH language. So the questions will be either Letter writing or Essay.
|SL. No.||Topic/ Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Exam Duration|
|1||Reasoning and Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 minutes|
|2||English Language||35||40||40 minutes|
|3||Data Analysis and Data Interpretation||35||60||45 minutes|
|4||General Knowledge + Economy + Banking Awareness||40||40||35 minutes|
- There will be no sectional cut-off. There will be .25 marks negative marks for each wrong answer.
Group Exercise and Interview
- The Group Exercise will be for 20 marks and the Interview is for 30 marks.
- The marks scored in the Stage 02 Main Examination (both in the CBT and the Descriptive Test), will be added with the marks scored in the Group Exercise, and Interview for preparing the final merit list.
- The candidates score in the Main Examination (out of 250 marks) are converted to out of 75 marks and that of the Group Exercises, and Interview scores (out of 50 marks) are converted to out of 25 marks. So the final merit list marks will be out of 100 marks.
SBI PO Eligibility Criteria 2022
The candidates who are applying for the SBI PO exam must be aware of the eligibility criteria mentioned by the SBI. The candidates can either refer into the official notification released by the SBI PO or check here for the brief understanding about the eligibility criteria.
Applicants must be above 21 years and below 30 years as on April 01, 2021. Applicants must have been born between April 01, 2000, and April 02, 1991 (both days inclusive). Age relaxations as per the government norms are applicable.
Graduates from any discipline are eligible for these posts. Candidates who are in their final year can also apply if they can produce their Graduation certificates during the interview process.
The candidates who are preparing for the SBI PO exam can now start their preparations as the exam dates can be soon out for the SBI PO 2022 exams. If you are looking for the right study guide, then go for the Entri App and receive all the necessary study materials which cover the entire syllabus prescribed by the SBI. If you are also wondering about an interesting study pattern, choose the same, as the Entri App has innovated many smart video lessons and graphics to make learning better to memorize and understand.
Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Start your Preparation today itself. Entri will help you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourselves to improve your success rate. Download the latest sample questions and mock tests now. Prepare for the SBI PO exam with the updated notes!