The SBI PO notification is the much-anticipated recruitment process for the banking job aspirants. Heavy paycheck and job security will add glamour to this position. Every year lakhs of candidates are applying for these posts. The SBI PO 2021 notification has not been released yet. The SBI PO 2020 notification has been released on 13th, November 2020. Once the SBI PO official notifications are out, candidates can expect the preliminary examination within 45 days and its results in the next 30 days. Let’s find out the SBI PO 2021 vacancy, exam pattern, and syllabus for the previous recruitment cycles.
SBI PO Vacancy 2021
Since SBI PO 2020 vacancy is yet to know, let’s check the previous year vacancy details for SBI PO. There would be hardly any change in the numbers.
- Candidates can expect 2000+ vacancies in the SBI PO 2021 recruitment cycle. Once the notifications are out we will soon update you with the SBI PO 2021 vacancy.
SBI PO 2021 Exam Pattern
The selection process consists of two stages of COMPUTER BASED TESTS (CBT) following the group discussions and the interview.
Stage 01 Preliminary Test
|SL.No.||Topic/ Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Exam Duration|
|1||English Language||30||30||20 Minutes|
|2||Numerical Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
- There will be no sectional cut-off.
- There will be .25 marks negative marks for each wrong answer.
- The marks scored in the Preliminary Examination will be of qualifying nature and it will not consider for the final merit list for selection.
Stage 02 Main Examination
- The Main Examination itself has two parts; the Computer Based Test (CBT) (200 marks ), and Descriptive Test (50 marks).
- The Descriptive Test will be for 30 minutes, 50 marks. Questions will be to test the candidate’s knowledge in the ENGLISH language. So the questions will be either Letter writing or Essay.
|SL. No.||Topic/ Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Exam Duration|
|1||Reasoning and Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 minutes|
|2||English Language||35||40||40 minutes|
|3||Data Analysis and Data Interpretation||35||60||45 minutes|
|4||General Knowledge + Economy + Banking Awareness||40||40||35 minutes|
- There will be no sectional cut-off. There will be .25 marks negative marks for each wrong answer.
Stage 03: Group Exercise and Interview
- The Group Exercise will be for 20 marks and the Interview is for 30 marks.
- The marks scored in the Stage 02 Main Examination (both in the CBT and the Descriptive Test), will be added with the marks scored in the Group Exercise, and Interview for preparing the final merit list.
- The candidates score in the Main Examination (out of 250 marks) are converted to out of 75 marks and that of the Group Exercises, and Interview scores (out of 50 marks) are converted to out of 25 marks. So the final merit list marks will be out of 100 marks.
SBI PO 2021 Eligibility
Graduates from any discipline are eligible for these posts. Candidates who are in their final year can also apply if they can produce their Graduation certificates during the interview process.
Applicants must be above 21 years and below 30 years as on April 01, 2021. Applicants must have been born between April 01, 2000, and April 02, 1991 (both days inclusive). Age relaxations as per the government norms are applicable.
Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Start your Preparation today itself. Entri will help you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourselves to improve your success rate.