The SBI PO notification for 2020 is expected to release soon by the State Bank of India. Lakhs of government job aspirants are eagerly waiting for the notification. And, many of them have started the preparations! It is always suggested to prepare soon, without waiting for the notification. Entri have started the online coaching for the SBI PO 2020. Along with that, in this article, we are providing the aspirants the list of SBI PO study materials that they should not miss!
SBI PO: Study Materials
Before discussing the study materials, let us check the important topics to be covered under each subject.
SBI PO: Exam Pattern
The selection procedure for the probationary officer consists of three stages;
- Mains: consists of an online objective test and descriptive test
- Group Exercise and Interview
SBI PO Prelims Exam Pattern
|SI. NO||Subject||No of questions||Marks||Total Time Duration|
|2||Quantitative Aptitude||35||20 minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability||35||20 minutes|
SBI PO Mains Exam Pattern
(i) Computer-based Objective Exam
|SI. NO||Subject||No of questions||Marks Total||Time Duration|
|1||English Language||35||40||40 minutes|
|2||Data Analysis and Interpretation||35||60||45 minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 minutes|
|4||General/Economy/Banking Awareness||40||40||35 minutes|
(ii) Descriptive Test
The Descriptive Test is of 30 minutes duration with 50 marks. And, it will be a Test of English Language (Letter Writing and Essay). However, the candidates should clear the descriptive test to qualify for the interview.
Group Exercise and Interview
Group Exercise- 20 marks
Interview – 30 marks
SBI PO Syllabus
|English Language||Reasoning||Quantitative Aptitude|
Fill in the Blanks
Antonyms and Synonyms
Idioms and Phrases
Ordering and Ranking
Coding and Decoding- New patterns to be included
Order and Ranking
Statement and Assumption
Input and Output
Data Sufficiency questions
Grouping and Selection
Ratio and Proportion
Profit, Loss, and Discounts
Simple Interest and Compound Interest
Time, Speed and Distance
Time and Work
Permutations and Combinations
Data Interpretation- Pie charts, Bar-graphs, Line graphs, missing DIs
Pipes and Cisterns
Mixture and Alligations Problems
SBI PO 2020: Study Materials
Now, let us see the study materials for the upcoming Probationary Officer exam preparation.
To start with your preparations, the best choice is to start with Entri, the best among the online preparation apps.
Entri will provide you the complete subject-wise classes covering all the topics. Lakhs of users have bagged their dream job with the help of Entri, along with their dedication and hard work. The contents included will be up to date prepared by the expert panel. Daily and monthly current affairs, GK updates, Banking Awareness section are also included.
Mere preparations on each topic will not help the candidates. So, we have a large number of mock test series to support you. These mocks include-
- Topic-wise mock tests- To analyze your preparation on each topic.
- Section-wise tests- Mix of topics under each subject.
- Full-length mock tests
- The memory-based previous question papers
- Special focus on General Awareness
Click here to download the Entri App for free. Navigate through the app, choose Banking- SBI PO. It is having study cards on every topic, online classes to understand the fundamentals, how to manage each topic and to make a study plan. Also, helps the aspirant to cover all topics within the time period and practice mock tests to improve the score, and make-up with the weaker sections each time. The online platform allows you to experience the same environment of the CBT and compete with the other aspirants, and track your position and improve faster!
Check the other books for SBI PO preparations:
Quantitative Aptitude and DI
- Fast Track Objective Arithmetic (Arihant) Rajesh Verma.
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations -S.Chand, R.S.Agarwal.
- Advance maths for General Competitions.
- Data Interpretation Magical Book Series.
- Modern Approach to verbal Reasoning By R.S. Agarwal (S.Chand).
- A New Approach to Reasoning Verbal and Non-Verbal (Arihant) by BS Sijwali.
- A Modern Approach to Verbal and Non Verbal Reasoning (S.Chand) by R.S.Agarwal.
- Analytical Reasoning by MK Pandey.
- Word Power Made Easy By Norman lewis.
- Objective General English By R. S. Agarwal and Vikas Agarwal.
- Descriptive General English by S P Bakshi and Richa Sharma.
- High School English Grammar by Wren and Martin.
Computer Awareness and General Awareness
- by Rani Ahilya Lucent.
- by Arihant.
- Banking Awareness by Arihant.
- Banking Awareness by RPH Editorial Board Ramesh Publishing House.
Entri wishes all the aspirants Good Luck with their preparations!!