SBI PO Apply Online: The SBI PO 2021 notification is yet to release. SBI PO 2021 notification is expected within a month or two, with not less than 2000 vacancies across the country. All the willing candidates who wish to acquire a job as SBI PO must apply through the SBI career page within 20 days from the notification date. Let’s check the SBI PO exam pattern, eligibility, and SBI PO online application steps.
SBI PO Application Form 2022
The candidates can check the application form for the SBI PO in the official notification of SBI. The candidates can visit the official page or click here to apply. The application form for the SBI PO exam is available from 5th October 2021. The last date to apply for the exam is 25th October 2021. Read further for the SBI PO online apply
SBI PO Application Date 2022
Here is the important dates for the SBI PO application
|SBI PO Result 2021|
|SBI PO Exam Date- Preliminary||20th, 21st, 27th November 2021|
|SBI PO Prelims Result 2021||16th December 2021|
|SBI PO Prelims Score Card||16th December 2021|
|SBI PO Mains Exam Date||02nd January 2022|
|Result of Online Examination – Mains||January 2022|
|Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview||2nd or 3rd week of February 2022|
|Declaration of Final Result||February/March 2022|
How to Apply for SBI PO Exam 2022
SBI PO recruitment process is completely an online process. The one and only mode of application are Online. Anybody who wishes to apply for SBI PO should visit the career page on the SBI official website.
- To visit the SBI career page, to check the latest recruitment notifications, Click Here.
- Click on the Latest Announcements.
- Click on the SBI PO Apply Online.
- On the newly popped up tab, Click on the registration link.
- Provide your basic personal details like name, age, DOB, address, email id, and contact number.
- Once you are successfully completed registration, you will get a “Username and Password” combination to complete your application.
- Log in to the application page and complete your education qualifications and work experience details and click on the Submit tab.
- You will be directed towards the payment window, click on the means through which you wish to pay the fees and pay the fees.
- Your applications are completed once you paid the fees.
SBI PO Application Fees
The candidates who belong to the reserved categories have different application fees structure from the candidates who belong to the general category. Thus, before applying for the post, ensure to check the SBI PO official notification for the complete fees structure.
|SL. No.||Category||Application Fee|
|1||SC/ ST/ PWD||Rs.125/- (Intimation Charges only)|
|2||General and Others||Rs. 750/- (Application fee including intimation charges)|
Documents Required to apply for SBI PO Exam 2022
- The candidates need to have the identification proof while applying for the exam
- The necessity of uploading the photograph is there
- The photo must be a coloured photo with Dimensions 200×230 pixels and Size 20kb-50kb
- Also, make sure, you upload the signature too
- For more updates, you can check the official notification or keep an eye on the guidelines while applying for the post.
Apply Online Link for SBI PO Exam 2022
The apply online link is active and the candidates can apply online till the deadline mentioned which is December 04, 2021. Here is the SBI PO apply online link. The candidates can click here to apply online now!
SBI PO Exam Centres 2022
The SBI Exam Centres are given here. The candidates can check the complete list of exam centres provided by the SBI for the upcoming SBI PO exam. During the application procedure, the candidates are required to provide the options for the exam centres as per their convenience.
|State Code||Exam Centres for Prelims Exam||State/ UT|
|11||Port Blair||Andaman & Nicobar|
|12||Chirala, Chittoor, Guntur, Kakinada, Kurnool, Nellore, Ongole, Puttur, Rajahmundry, Srikakulam, Tirupati, Vijaywada, Vishakhapatnam, Vizianagaram||Andhra Pradesh|
|13||Itanagar, Naharlagun||Arunachal Pradesh|
|14||Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Jorhat, Kokrajhar, Silchar Tezpur||Assam|
|15||Arrah, Aurangabad, Bihar Sharif, Bhagalpur, Darbhanga, Gaya, Hajipur, Muzaffarpur Patna, Purnea, Samastipur, Siwan||Bihar|
|17||Bhilai, Bilaspur, Raipur||Chhattisgarh|
|19||Ahmedabad, Anand, Gandhinagar, Himmatnagar, Jamnagar, Mehsana, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara||Gujarat|
|20||Ambala, Bahadurgarh, Hissar, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Panipat, Palwal, Sonipat, Yamunanagar||Haryana|
|21||Baddi, Bilaspur, Dharamshala, Hamirpur, Kangra, Kullu, Mandi, Shimla, Sirmaur, Solan, Una||Himachal Pradesh|
|22||Jammu, Kathua, Samba, Srinagar||Jammu & Kashmir|
|23||Bokaro, Dhanbad, Hazaribag, Jamshedpur, Ranchi||Jharkhand|
|24||Belgaum, Bengaluru, Bidar, Gulbarga, Hubli, Mangalore, Mysore, Shimoga, Udipi||Karnataka|
|25||Alappuzha, Kannur, Kochi, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Malappuram, Palakkad, Trichur, Thiruvananthapuram||Kerala|
|27||Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Satna, Sagar, Ujjain||Madhya Pradesh|
|28||Amaravati, Aurangabad, Chandrapur, Dhule Jalgaon, Kolhapur, Latur, Mumbai/ Thane/Navi Mumbai, Nagpur, Nanded, Nasik, Pune, Ratnagiri, Sangli, Satara||Maharashtra|
|33||Delhi, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Greater Noida, Gurgaon||Delhi -NCR|
|34||Angul, Balasore, Bargarh, Baripada, Berhampur (Ganjam), Bhubaneswar, Cuttack, Dhenkanal, Jharsuguda, Rourkela, Sambalpur||Odisha|
|36||Amritsar, Bhatinda, Fatehgarh Sahib, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali, Pathankot, Patiala, Phagwara, Sangrur||Punjab|
|37||Ajmer, Alwar, Bhilwara, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Sikar, Udaipur||Rajasthan|
|39||Chennai, Coimbatore, Dindigul, Krishnagiri, Madurai, Nagercoil, Namakkal, Perambalur, Salem, Thanjavur, Thiruchirapalli, Tirunelvelli, Thoothukodi, Vellore||Tamilnadu|
|40||Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Khammam, Warangal||Telangana|
|42||Agra, Aligarh, Allahabad, Bareilly, Bulandshahar, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Mathura, Meerut, Moradabad, Muzaffarnagar, Unnao, Varanasi||Uttar Pradesh|
|43||Dehradun, Haldwani, Haridwar, Roorkee||Uttarakhand|
|44||Asansol, Berhampur (West Bengal), Bardhaman, Durgapur, Hooghly, Howrah, Kalyani, Greater Kolkata, Siliguri||West Bengal|
SBI PO 2021 Eligibility
The candidates who are interested to apply for the SBI PO exam are required to go through the eligibility criteria mentioned by the SBI in the official notification. The candidates can check here to get an idea regarding the eligibility criteria mentioned by the SBI for the probationary officer post. There will be specific age criteria and educational qualification criteria mentioned by the SBI for the SBI PO application. Check out the rest here or visit the official notification to get the complete eligibility criteria.
Applicants must be above 21 years and below 30 years as on April 01, 2020. Applicants must have been born between April 01, 1999, and April 02, 1990 (both days inclusive). Age relaxations as per the government norms are applicable.
Graduates from any discipline are eligible for these posts. Candidates who are in their final year can also apply if they can produce their Graduation certificates during the interview process.
SBI PO Vacancy & Cut-off Score
Since SBI PO 2020 notification is yet to out, we cant provide you the correct numbers in the vacancy chart. But following the previous trends, we can assure you the number of vacancies for SBI PO 2020 would be around 2000. Let’s check the SBI PO 2019 vacancy and the final cut-off score of the SBI PO 2019 preliminary exam.
SBI PO 2021-22 Vacancy
Here is the vacancy scale for the SBI PO 2021-22 recruitment. Check out the vacancy scale as per the categories here.
Scheduled Tribes (ST)
Scheduled Caste (SC)
Other Backward Classes (OBC)
Environmentally Weaker Section (EWS)
Learning Disability (LD)
Visual Impairment (VI)
Hearing Impaired (HI)
20 ( Backlog 53)
Specific Learning Disability, Mental Illness, Multiple Disabilities (D & E)
SBI PO 2019 Vacancy
Here is the previous vacancy scale for the SBI PO.
SBI PO 2019 Cut-off Score
In October 2019, SBI published the final cut-off score for SBI PO 2019 exam. Let’s have a look around it.
SBI PO Preliminary Exam Cut-off Score
SBI PO prelims exam cut off for the 2019 year is given below.
|Category||Cutoff Score (out of 100 marks)|
Cut-off Score After Main Exam
The cut off score of the mains exam is provided below.
|Category||Cut-Off Marks (Out of 250 Marks)|
SBI PO 2021 Exam Pattern
The selection process consists of two stages of COMPUTER BASED TESTS (CBT) following the group discussions and the interview. If you are determined to apply for the SBI PO exam, then you must be determined to know about the complete exam pattern too, as the SBI follows the prescribed exam pattern
SBI PO Stage 01 Preliminary Test
The prelims exam pattern is given here. The candidates can check the pattern and ensure to go through some of the previous questions of SBI PO to get a complete understanding about the exam pattern followed by the SBI for the Probationary Officer exam.
|SL.No.||Topic/ Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Exam Duration|
|1||English Language||30||30||20 Minutes|
|2||Numerical Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
- There will be no sectional cut-off.
- There will be .25 marks negative marks for each wrong answer.
- The marks scored in the Preliminary Examination will be of qualifying nature and it will not consider for the final merit list for selection.
Stage 02 Main Examination
The mains exam is another important phase for the candidates who have qualified from the prelims exam. This exam holds much more tension than the prelims exam. Thus, the candidates must be keen regarding the exam pattern and syllabus of the mains exam. Here the exam pattern for the SBI PO mains examis given.
- The Main Examination itself has two parts; the Computer Based Test (CBT) (200 marks ), and Descriptive Test (50 marks).
- The Descriptive Test will be for 30 minutes, 50 marks. Questions will be to test the candidate’s knowledge in the ENGLISH language. So the questions will be either Letter writing or Essay.
|SL.No.||Topic/ Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Exam Duration|
|1||Reasoning and Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 minutes|
|2||English Language||35||40||40 minutes|
|3||Data Analysis and Data Interpretation||35||60||45 minutes|
|4||General Knowledge + Economy + Banking Awareness||40||40||35 minutes|
- There will be no sectional cut-off. There will be .25 marks negative marks for each wrong answer.
Stage 03: Group Exercise and Interview
- The Group Exercise will be for 20 marks and the Interview is for 30 marks.
- The marks scored in the Stage 02 Main Examination (both in the CBT and the Descriptive Test), will be added with the marks scored in the Group Exercise, and Interview for preparing the final merit list.
- The candidates score in the Main Examination (out of 250 marks) are converted to out of 75 marks and that of the Group Exercises, and Interview scores (out of 50 marks) are converted to out of 25 marks. So the final merit list marks will be out of 100 marks.
Steps to start your preparation for the SBI PO Exam
- Start with a perfect study plan for the SBI PO exam. The study plan must be as per your schedule. You can refer to this SBI PO Study Plan 2022 and ensure to build one for yourself as per your necessities.
- After building the study plan, ensure to collect the books that are relevant for the exam. You can check here for the best books that are suitable for the SBI PO exam preparation.
- After getting grip on the books, start preparing by making proper notes. Make a different note section for the years, dates and other GK information
- If you are doubtful regarding the preparation strategies, click here to know how to smartly prepare for the SBI PO exam
- Make sure you check yourself in between each topic with an adequate number of mock tests and sample questions. This can help you realize your weak areas and strong areas. In turn, you can focus more on those areas as per your score in the mock tests
- Along with that, you can move forward to the previous year questions and try on that too. This can help you gain time management strategies too.
- The sample questions and practice sections can save you well in the exam hall. Along with that, you can be updated with the current affairs and GK as an extra preparation. This can help you out in the group discussion and interview phases.
- Most candidates start their preparation for one single phase either for the prelims or for the mains, but if you are keen to acquire this job, start the preparations by keeping the last phase in mind.
Apply online for the exam and start your preparations right away! If you are confused about how to begin the preparation, then start the preparation by downloading Entri App! Because Entri App holds a perfect study plan for SBI PO with all the relevant and updated study materials for the upcoming exam. The users of the Entri App also receive daily video lessons on all the topics in the SBI PO syllabus and help to score better in the exam with the mock tests and sample questions. If you wish to evaluate your performance and ensure you score the best for the upcoming SBI PO exam, then without further delay download the SBI PO study package from Entri App now! Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Start your Preparation today itself. Entri will help you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourselves to improve your success rate.