SBI PO 2020 Notification will soon be released on the official website of State Bank of Inda very soon. Every year Bank Exam Aspirants eagerly wait for the SBI PO Recruitment Notification and aspire to work as a Probationary Officer in SBI, but only a handful of them are finally clear the exam and join the largest public sector bank in India i.e. State Bank of India. We at Entri always strive to make our users journey of preparation effective and fruitful. This year that is 2020, we have made sure that we don’t wait for the SBI PO 2020 Notification to be out as to start the preparations. This year we will be proactive in our SBI PO 2020 preparation and will no stone unturned to reach our ultimate goal of becoming an SBI Officer. In this blog we will discuss about Best Books for SBI PO Exam.
Best Books for SBI PO Exam: SBI PO Eligibility Criteria 2020
Here are the details for the SBI PO Eligibility Criteria as per SBI PO 2019 Notification.
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Those who are in the Final year/ Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for the interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination.
SBI PO Age Limit
A candidate who wishes to apply for the position should not below 21 years and not above 30 years of age.
Best Books for SBI PO Exam
Important SBI PO Books for Quantitative Aptitude & DI
- Fast Track Objective Arithmetic (Arihant) Rajesh Verma.
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations (S.Chand) R.S.Agarwal.
- Advance math for General Competitions.
- Arithmetic for General Competitions.
- Data Interpretation Magical Book Series.
Important SBI PO Books for Reasoning
- Modern Approach to verbal Reasoning By R.S. Agarwal (S.Chand).
- A New Approach to Reasoning Verbal & Non-Verbal (Arihant) by BS Sijwali.
- A Modern Approach to Verbal and Non Verbal Reasoning (S.Chand) by R.S.Agarwal.
- Analytical Reasoning by MK Pandey.
Important SBI PO Books for General English
- Word Power made Easy By Norman lewis.
- Objective General English By R. S. Agarwal and Vikas Agarwal.
- Descriptive General English by S P Bakshi and Richa Sharma.
- High School English Grammar by Wren & Martin.
Best Books for SBI PO Exam: Exam Pattern 2020
Here are the Prelims and Mains Exam Pattern that was followed in the SBI PO 2019 Exam. We will update the Exam pattern as soon as the notification is out in the public domain.
SBI PO Prelims Exam Pattern 2020
|Sr. No||Name of the section||Total No of questions||Total Marks||Total Duration|
|1||English Language||30||Total Maximum Marks100||20|
SBI PO Mains Exam Pattern 2020 (Objective)
Name of the section
No of questions/Marks
|1||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45/60||Total max marks:200||60 minutes|
|2||Data Analysis & Interpretation||35/60||45 minutes|
|3||General/Economy/Banking Awareness||40/40||35 minutes|
|4||English Language||35/40||40 minutes|
SBI PO Mains Exam Pattern 2020 (Descriptive)
English Language Descriptive Test:
- Questions: Letter Writing & Essay
- Marks: 50 Marks
- Duration: 30 Minutes
Best Books for SBI PO Exam: Syllabus
The Syllabus of SBI PI are as follows;
- Ordering and Ranking
- Circular/Linear/Square Arrangement
- Puzzle test
- Coding Decoding
- Blood Relations
- Direction Sense
- Order and Ranking
- Statement and Assumption
- Input Output
- Data Sufficiency
- Grouping and Selection
- Number Series
- Quadratic Equation
- Profit & Loss
- Data Interpretation
- Simple Interest Compound Interest
- Time & Work
- Ratio & Proportion
- Data Sufficiency
- Time, Speed and Distance
- Mixture Problems
- Permutations and Combinations
- Reading Comprehension
- Fill in the Blanks
- Cloze Test
- Sentence Improvement
- Error Spotting
- Idioms and Phrases
- Word Association
- Phrase Replacement
Why Practice from Entri
- Always provides you up to date materials that are created by Entri’s Top Experts.
- Mock tests available in bilingual and other regional languages
- Download Entri to access the unlimited mock test.
Navigating through Entri
- Open your Entri App go to the BANK Tab and check the mock tests.
- You can check courses and Mock test for other examinations as well
- Subscribe to our Mock Test and clear your examination with flying colors.
Ace your preparation. That is where Entri comes in. It helps you to prepare effectively for your Exam.
That will be all from our end at Entri, hope you have benefited from our mock tests and study materials.Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Start your Preparation today itself. Entri will help you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourselves to improve your success rate.