The State Bank of India, the largest nationalized bank in India, recruits candidates to different posts every year. Thousands of candidates are benefited from this drive. Every year lakhs of candidates appear the three-phased selection process. All the banking related competitive exams have online prelims test and mains test. However, successful completion of this requires a regular practice of mock exams. Else, the candidate will be unable to stream questions within the time duration, even if he/she is thorough with basics. So, in this article check out the SBI PO mock test.
SBI PO Mock Test
SBI PO Exam Pattern and Syllabus
Before the mini mock test check the syllabus to be completed for the SBI PO exam.
|Subject||No of questions||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
Category wise merit list will be drawn on the basis of the aggregate marks scored in the Preliminary Exam. There will be no sectional cut-off. There will be a penalty for wrong answers marked in Objective Tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, 1/4th of marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
Check the following useful links:
- SBI PO Exam date 2020.
- Notes on Coronavirus, Union Budget 2020.
- Study materials for SBI PO 2020.
- Check your vocabulary– based on Hindu Editorial.
|Reading Comprehension||Simplification||Alphanumeric Series|
|Para jumbles||Number Systems||Ranking|
|Cloze Test||Sequence and Series||Directions|
|Fill in the blanks||Permutation, Combination &
|Paragraph Completion||Time & Work||Coding-Decoding|
|Miscellaneous||Speed, Time & Distance||Input-Output|
|Profit & Loss, Partnerships||Syllogism|
|Ratio & Proportion|
|SI. NO||Subject||No of questions||Marks||Time Duration|
|1||English Language||35||40||40 minutes|
|2||Data Analysis and Interpretation||35||60||45 minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 minutes|
|4||General/Economy/Banking Awareness||40||40||35 minutes|
Descriptive Test: The Descriptive Test of 30 minutes duration with two questions for 50 marks will be a Test of English Language (Letter Writing and Essay).
Group Excercise and Interview
The shortlisted candidates’ will be called for the GE and interview. This will be out of 50 marks.
SBI PO Mock Test: Level 1
So, now attempt the mini mock test for SBI PO prelims.
1 Choose the word which is wrongly spelled.
2. Find the error. Four stops later, she rose and tucked(A)/ the book away, wading through(B)/ the throngs of the people to the (C)/ door as the train slowed. (D)/ No error (E).
3. In a family, there are six members H, F, C, D, M, and P. H and F are married couples, H being the female member. D is the only daughter of C who is the sister of H. M is the brother of D. F is the son-in-law of P, whose wife has died.
(i) How is P related to M?
E) None of these
(ii) How is D related to P?
D) Cannot be determined
E) None of these
4. 98, 219, 388, 613, ——–, 1263
5. A man can row a boat 12.5 km/hr in still water. If the river running at 5 km/hr, it takes him 96 minutes to go to a place and come back. How far is the place?
A) 7.4 km
B) 7.6 km
C) 8.4 km
D) 8.5 km
E) 8.6 km
How to practice with Entri?
Many more mock tests are designed in a way that it is easier for the aspirants to attend. All you want to do is:
- Download Entri App freely from Google Store.
- Register yourself with a valid Mobile number.
- Choose your course- Banking Exams.
- Select the ‘Practice’ for mock exams.
- Read the instructions and “Start” the exam.
- “Finish” to check your personalized scores.
- Subscribe to Entri Unlimited to get more mock test series.
- Also, create/join peer groups to clear your doubts.
Entri will provide you the complete subject-wise classes covering all the topics. Lakhs of users have bagged their dream job with the help of Entri, along with their dedication and hard work. There will be daily rank booster sections dealing with individual topics of subjects, which will enhance your subject knowledge. Also, you can practice mock tests both section-wise and full-length.
Entri wishes all the best with your preparations!