In this post-covid era, employment options are precarious. During these terrible circumstances, many individuals have lost their employment. As a result, many students are looking for government jobs to help them secure their future. Government occupations are chosen for a variety of reasons, including responsibility, compensation, schedule, and even job security. UPSC and SSC conduct the majority of central government recruitments. Most students take SSC Exams to gain employment in the central government. Jobs in departments such as income tax, customs, external affairs, and excise are included.
Every year, the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts tests to employ graduates or undergraduates for various jobs in government organisations, departments, and ministries. It is a challenging and well-known exam for people looking for government jobs. The Staff Selection Commission was founded in 1975. SSC exams provide access to Group B and Group C employment in government agencies.
The table below shows the SSC test dates as well as the vacancy details for the next SSC examinations. You will now find it much easier to prepare for and complete the SSC test syllabus for the applicable tests within the time limits.
|SSC CGL||Tier 1: 11 April to 21 April 2022||To be notified|
|SSC MTS||Tier 1: 05 July to 22 July 2022||3698 vacancies for MTS
3603 (For Havaldar post in CBIC and CBN)
|SSC CHSL||Tier 1: 24 May to 10 June 2022||To be notified|
|SSC Steno||Tier 1: April 2023||To be notified|
|SSC CPO||Tier 1: December 2022||To be notified|
|SSC JE||Tier 1: March 2023||To be notified|
|SSC Selection Post Phase 10||August 2022||2065|
|SSC GD Constable||Tier 1: June 2023||To be notified|
5 Things to Consider Before Joining an SSC CGL Coaching Institute
Finding the ideal career-building coaching school might be difficult. Because there are so many learning choices accessible for SSC students, making a decision might be difficult. Here are five critical factors to consider while looking for a coaching institute.
- The quality of instruction- The aim of joining a coaching center is to have someone better at the subject help you improve your knowledge in that field. So, the institute must have a skilled and dedicated group of teachers. You should go through the list of facilities before joining an institution. It is advisable to take some free demo classes before you join the coaching centre to make sure the instructors there offer the best guidance and knowledge to help you achieve the best SSC rank.
- Availability of study materials- make sure that the institution you join gives lots of practise tests and notes in the form of study material. You can go through the study materials of a previous student to make sure these are up to date and per exam pattern and syllabus. It is even better if the center provides you with a chance to practice online mock tests regularly.
- Fee Structure and flexibility of schedule- You should be careful to choose a course that works for your budget. The schedule of classes available should also be taken into account. It is important if you are a student or if you work a part-time job, a full-time job or have other reasons that can cause the time a big issue. It is always better to choose an institution that offers early morning and evening classes if you have time management challenges due to being a full-time student or employee.
- Medium of instruction and teaching techniques- you should never join classes that have their medium of instruction in a language that you are not well-versed in. It can lead to miscommunications and errors in the comprehension of theoretical and mathematical concepts. And as you know, unlearning something is a lot more difficult than learning something. It is always good to risk less by taking classes that are given in our mother tongue or at least a second language that we are familiar with from our childhood. You should also make sure that the teaching techniques of the institute can go hand in hand with your learning style. Otherwise, you will get demotivated and loses interest very soon.
- Level of the class- Always make sure to ask to be put in a class with almost similar knowledge level as you have. If you are put in a batch of newbies, you’ll have to listen to classes that you have already taken and is good at. Repetition always leads to boredom. And sitting in a class teaching things that you have already learnt is a waste of precious time which can be used for revision. It should also be noted that if you are an experienced student but is in a class with students who are new to this, you might end up having a better rank in the mock test than them. This might give a false sense of Confidence as your colleagues offer no challenge to you in competition for a better rank. Similarly, if you are a new student and are put in the class with students who are several years ahead of you, you will fail to get access to basic level classes as teachers assume that since this is a batch of old students you might have a pretty good idea about all the basic concepts and will be able to catch up soon. And during mock tests chances are that competing with experienced students might take a severe hit on your self-confidence which may lead you to get demotivated.
SSC exams are one of the most important exams in India among graduates and undergraduates (12th pass) who wish to work in various government organisations and ministries. Throughout the year, the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) announces several SSC exam notifications, allowing thousands of students to apply for SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, MTS, CPO, and other posts. To stay up to current on forthcoming examinations, see the most recent SSC exam calendar and announcements. Download the Entri app to discover more about efficient SSC CGL online coaching and to watch video lectures to help you comprehend the concepts.