Table of Contents
Kerala PSC published the Assistant Town Planner Officer Admit Card 2023 for various categories including Assistant Town Planner (Town and Country Planning)-
Direct Recruitment Cat No: 550/2021 , Assistant Town Planner (Town
and Country Planning)-Direct Recruitment SR for ST Only Cat No:
032/2022 on its official website. The official test date is given on the Kerala PSC Assistant Town Planner Admit Card PDF 2023. Qualified candidates must enter their user ID and password to acquire their admit card and view the date of examination.
As per the details available, the Kerala PSC Assistant Town Planner exam will be held on September 7, 2023, at different centers. By entering your User ID and password, you can obtain an admit card. Candidates who are having trouble getting their admission cards may use the direct URL provided below. Remember, an admit card is mandatory to appear for the exam. So, keep them safe and carry them to the exam hall with your ID proof. Good Luck!
Kerala PSC Assistant Town Planner Admit Card 2023: Highlights
|Name of recruiting organization||Kerala Public Service Commission (PSC)|
|Name of department||Various|
|Name of post||Assistant Town Planner|
|Number of vacancies||As per Notification|
|Category Number||550/2021, 032/2022|
|Number of Questions||100|
|Type of Exam||OMR|
|Mode of recruitment||Direct Recruitment|
|Exam Duration||1 hour 30 Minitues|
Kerala PSC Assistant Town Planner Admit Card 2023: Notification PDF
The admit cards for the Assistant Town Planner Recruitment 2023 for the 550/2022 and 032/2022 categories have been announced by the Kerala Public Service Commission. The notification regarding the admit card release is now available on the PSC website for reference. Eligible candidates can check the notification PDF to learn about exam dates and further updates. You can use your User ID and password to download the Kerala PSC Assistant Town Planner Hall Ticket 2023. By clicking on the link provided below, you may get the notification PDF of the Kerala PSC Assistant Town Planner Admit Card now.
Kerala PSC Assistant Town Planner Admit Card 2023: Release Date
The Kerala PSC published the Assistant Town Planner Admit Card 2023 PDF on its official website on August 23, 2023. The hall ticket can be obtained by visiting the Kerala PSC Thulassi using your user ID and password. It will be accessible from the homepage under the “Admit Card” tab. After getting your admit card PDF, double-check the date, time, and location of your test. Bring a printed copy of your admit card with you to the exam. Arrive 15 to 30 minutes early for the exam to avoid missing it. All the best!
Kerala PSC Assistant Town Planner Exam Date 2023
The Kerala PSC Assistant Town Planner Exam 2023 will be held at various locations on September 7, 22023, from 7.15 a.m. to 9.15 a.m. Eligible applicants should come at the alloted exam center as early as feasible with identification and a hall ticket. To minimize last-minute rushing, arrive at the exam location 15 to 30 minutes before the exam. Applicants can download the Assistant Town Planner Admit Card 2023 PDF using their User ID and Password.
Kerala PSC Assistant Town Planner Admit Card PDF 2023: Direct Link
The Kerala PSC Assistant Town Planner Hall Ticket 2023 is available for download at keralapscgov.in. Candidates can also obtain it by visiting the URL listed below.
Kerala PSC Assistant Town Planner Exam 2023: Important Dates
It is critical to maintain track of exam dates and arrange exam preparation properly, as preparation is the key to success. Important dates for the Kerala PSC Assistant Town Planner exam 2023 can be found here.
|Hall Ticket Release||August 23, 2023|
|Exam Date||September 07, 2023|
|Final Result||Notify later|
|Answer Key||Notify later|
How to Download Kerala PSC Assistant Town Planner 2023 Hall Ticket?
- Visit the official website of the Kerala PSC
- Visit the homepage and search for the link which directs you to the Kerala PSC Assistant Town Planner Recruitment
- Search for the latest updates
- Click on the link to download the Kerala PSC Assistant Town Planner admit card
- Press on the link
- Enter the ID and registration number and password
- Now, the admit card will be displayed on the screen
- The candidates can download the admit card
- Check for the given below details
- Download the admit card and save it for future use.
Details Mentioned in the Kerala PSC Assistant Town Planner Admit Card 2023
- Name of the candidate
- Gender of the candidate
- Exam date
- Category of the candidate
- Name of the parent
- Application Number of the candidate
- Application ID and roll number of the candidate
- Name of the examination
- Name of the exam centre
- General instruction to the candidates
Kerala PSC Assistant Town Planner Exam Center 2023
The Kerala PSC Assistant Town Planner test venues would be available on the PDF admission card, according to the examination board. Downloading the official PDF will provide candidates with further information about the exam. If you have any questions about the exam venue, adjustments that can be made, or anything else, please visit the official website of the Kerala Public Service Commission.
What to Carry For Kerala PSC Assistant Town Planner Exam 2023?
- Hall Ticket
- Latest Passport Size Photographidentity proof
- Ball point pen
- Transparent water bottle
- PwD certificate for the candidates claiming relaxation
Items Restricted in the Kerala PSC Assistant Town Planner Exam Hall
- Mobile phone/earphone/microphone/pager
- Any type of electronic device
- Any metallic item
- Camera/tape recorder
- Pencil box/instrument/geometry box
- Eatables/water/tea/coffee/cold drinks
General Instructions Regarding Assistant Town Planner Examination 2023
- All applicants must print the Kerala PSC Assistant Town Planner Hall Ticket 2023 in the format specified by the board.
- All candidates must thoroughly read the Assistant Town Planner Hall Ticket 2023.
- Candidates should not bring electronic devices such as calculators, smartphones, or other similar gadgets to the examination.
- Bring your passport-sized photograph and ID proof for the Assistant Town Planner Exam 2023.
- All candidates must arrive at least 30 minutes before the examination time specified by the board.