Kerala Public Service Commission has called for the Fireman vacancy under the Fire and Rescue Services Department. This is a challenging job for service-minded candidates under the State Government. The notification gazette was released in October and the application process is going on. Therefore, we are discussing the Kerala PSC (KPSC) Fireman Application Process in this article.
KPSC Fireman: Important Dates
|Name of Organization||Kerala PSC|
|Department||Fire and Rescue Services|
|Name of post||Fireman (Trainee)|
|Last date for submitting the application||20/11/2019|
KPSC Fireman: Qualifications
18-26 years. Other Backward Communities(OBC), Scheduled caste converts, and SC/ST candidates are eligible for usual age relaxation according to the government norms.
A valid Plus Two or it’s equivalent and Diploma in Computer Application is Preferential.
Candidates should possess the minimum physical parameters as per the notification. These parameters are tested before the physical efficiency test. Also, the applicant must be proficient in swimming.
Rs. 20,000 – 45,800/-.
Kerala PSC Fireman Application Process
As mentioned in the notification the time for submitting the application for Fireman post ends on 20th November Wednesday up to 12.00 midnight. So, the steps to complete the Kerala PSC Fireman Application process is as follows:
- The applicant should register themselves through the ‘ONE TIME REGISTRATION’.
- Log in to the official website of Kerala PSC.
- Click on the ‘One-time Registration Login’ tab.
- A new window will be opened. Already registered candidates can log in using their User-ID and Password. Others can complete their registration procedure with the ‘New Registration’ tab.
- The registered candidates only will be able to apply for all the Kerala PSC exams.
- In your profile, there will be the details of the latest notifications released by the commission.
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to apply for a post.
- The photograph uploaded should be one taken after 31.12.2010.
- The name of the candidate and the date of taking photograph should be printed at the bottom portion.
- This will be valid for up to ten years from the date of uploading.
- There is no application fee for the KPSC exams.
- Before the final submission of the application on the profile, candidates must ensure the correctness of the information in their profile.
- Once submitted, the application is provisional, and no changes can be made.
- A printout of the same can also be taken for future references any.
- If the candidature found dissent with the notification, the application will be summarily rejected.
- Documents to prove Qualification, experience, community, age, etc. have to be produced as and when called for.
- The confirmation has to be given prior to the examination. Those who have submitted the confirmation can only generate the admission ticket. So, frequently get in touch with the updates of KPSC.
- Candidates who have downloaded the Admission Ticket will alone be permitted to attend the examination.
Kerala PSC Fireman Syllabus
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Mental Ability and Test of Reasoning
- General Science
- Current Affairs
- Facts about India
- Renaissance of Kerala
- Constitution of India and Civil rights
- General English
- Social Welfare Schemes and Measures
- Information Technology and Cyber Laws
There will be OMR based written test and the qualified candidates will be having a physical test. Then there will be document verification. After that, the selected candidates will be intimated with a joining letter, after which they have a training period. On the successful completion of that, the candidate has to complete a probation period of three years.
Entri wishes all candidates a very calm study time!