Table of Contents
Kerala PSC Fireman Application Process 2023: Kerala Public Service Commission (PSC) has announced that the application process for the post of Fireman will begin shortly. This is a great opportunity for aspirants who are looking forward to joining the fire service. The process will allow candidates to apply with ease. Thus, all aspiring candidates are advised to stay alert and be prepared for the application process.
The Kerala PSC Fireman Application Process is a great chance to join the fire service and serve the people of Kerala. The KPSC has established a set of criteria and guidelines that need to be followed to be eligible for the post. Check below for getting an update on Kerala PSC Fireman Application Process 2023.
Kerala PSC Fireman Notification 2023: Overview
|Kerala PSC Fireman Recruitment 2023|
|Organization Name||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Fire and Rescue Services|
|Category Number||Update Soon|
|Eligibility||10th or 12th Pass|
|Application Last Date||Update Soon|
KPSC Fireman Application Process 2023: Apply Date
The application period for Kerala PSC Fireman Recruitment 2023 will announce shortly. Eligible candidates can apply for the post after the declaration of Kerala PSC Application Date 2023. Candidates need to register their profile on PSC Thulassi portal to apply for the post. You need to generate a user Id and password and required to save for further references. The photograph uploaded in the Kerala PSC Thulassi portal should be the latest one. Keep reading for further details!
Kerala PSC Fireman Application Date 2023
- The Kerala PSC Fireman Application Process will commence shortly
- The registration window will be available at keralapsc.gov.in
- Candidates need to generate a User Id and Password to log in to the online form.
- Remember to add all the personal info and accadamic details accurately in the online form
- Do not forget to double check the Kerala PSC Fireman Online Form before final submission
KPSC Fireman: Important Dates
|Name of Organization||Kerala PSC|
|Department||Fire and Rescue Services|
|Notification date||To be Notified|
|Application Starts||To be Notified|
|Last date for submitting the application||To be Notified|
Kerala PSC Fireman Application Process: Steps to Apply
Steps to complete the Kerala PSC Fireman Application process is as follows:
- The applicant should register themselves through the ‘ONE TIME REGISTRATION’.
- Log in to the official website of Kerala PSC.
- Click on the ‘One-time Registration Login’ tab.
- A new window will be opened. Already registered candidates can log in using their User-ID and Password. Others can complete their registration procedure with the ‘New Registration’ tab.
- The registered candidates only will be able to apply for all the Kerala PSC exams.
- In your profile, there will be the details of the latest notifications released by the commission.
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to apply for a post.
- The photograph uploaded should be one taken before 6 months
- The name of the candidate and the date of taking photograph should be printed at the bottom portion.
- This will be valid for up to ten years from the date of uploading.
- There is no application fee for the KPSC exams.
- Before the final submission of the application on the profile, candidates must ensure the correctness of the information in their profile.
- Once submitted, the application is provisional, and no changes can be made.
- A printout of the same can also be taken for future references any.
- If the candidature found dissent with the notification, the application will be summarily rejected.
- Documents to prove Qualification, experience, community, age, etc. have to be produced as and when called for.
- The confirmation has to be given prior to the examination. Those who have submitted the confirmation can only generate the admission ticket. So, frequently get in touch with the updates of KPSC.
- Candidates who have downloaded the Admission Ticket will alone be permitted to attend the examination.
Application Fee for Kerala PSC Fireman Recruitment 2023
There is no fee needed for Kerala PSC Fireman Recruitment 2023
|Gen/ BC/ EBC/ EWS||Nil|
|SC/ ST/ PwD||Nil|
|Mode of Payment||–|
Kerala PSC Fireman Online Application 2023: Documents Required
- Scanned Copy of Essential Academic Qualifications
- Scanned Copy of Caste Certificate
- Certificate of experience
- Scanned copy of the Certificate claiming weightage/marks under Socioeconomic criteria and experience
- Scanned Passport Size Photo
- Scanned copy of signature
- Scanned copy of Identity Proof
Kerala PSC Fireman Apply Link 2023
Use the direct link given below to apply for Kerala PSC Fireman Recruitment 2023
Apply link for Kerala PSC Fireman Recruitment 2023 (Activate Soon)
KPSC Fireman Recruitment 2023: Qualifications
18-26 years. Other Backward Communities(OBC), Scheduled caste converts, and SC/ST candidates are eligible for usual age relaxation according to the government norms.
A valid Plus Two or it’s equivalent and Diploma in Computer Application is Preferential.
Candidates should possess the minimum physical parameters as per the notification. These parameters are tested before the physical efficiency test. Also, the applicant must be proficient in swimming.
Kerala PSC Fireman Recruitment 2023: Pay Scale
Rs. 20,000 – 45,800/-.