Table of Contents
The Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) has released the Junior Clerk Part II Rank List 2022. Candidates who took the exam can now verify their rank on this page. Kerala Public Service Commission held a recruitment campaign to find qualified applicants for the position of Junior Clerk on 18th December 2021. The panel recently revealed a ranked list of candidates who were selected suitable by the commission sorted in order of merit. Read about the Kerala PSC Junior Clerk Part II Rank List 2022 on this page. You’ll also download the rank list PDF here.
Kerala PSC Junior Clerk Rank List 2022 Overview
|Organization Name||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Junior Clerk|
|Category Number||141/ 2021|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
Kerala PSC Junior Clerk Rank List 2022
According to the latest notification in the official web portal of Kerala Public Service Commission, the rank list for the post of Junior Clerk on Rs. 5120 to Rs.14640 in various department Kerala. All the candidates who appeared for the recruitment drive may now check the list for their names. Further, the Ranked List is brought into force with effect from 05.11.2022.
Kerala PSC Junior Clerk Rank List – How to Downlaod
The rank list is also available on the Kerala Public Service Commission’s official website, which candidates can access. Simply follow the simple guidelines below:
- To begin, go to keralapsc.gov, the Kerala Public Service Commission’s official website.
- Next, on the Homepage, click the Results Tab.
- Select Ranked Lists from the drop-down menu.
- Select the ranked list of Junior Clerk Part II Rank List 2022 from the new page that displays.
- Finally, save the ranking list on your computer for future use.
Kerala PSC Junior Clerk Rank List 2022 – Download PDF
If you having trouble downloading Kerala PSC Junior Clerk Rank List 2022 through the given step, use the direct URL provided below. Download the Kerala PSC Junior Clerk Part II Rank List 2022 here;
Kerala PSC Junior Clerk Rank List 2022 – Points to Remember
- The Ranked List will be in force till the publication of a new Ranked list after the expiry of a minimum period of one year or till the expiry of three years whichever is earlier. Candidates from the Ranked List will be advised for appointment in accordance with the rules and orders regarding reservation and rotation as amended from time to time, if applicable, against vacancies reported to the Commission during the pendancy of the Ranked List. As the advice for appointment depends on the occurance of vacancies , there is no gauarantee that all the candidates included in the Ranked List will secure appointment. The candidates remaining in the Ranked List at the time of cancellation will have no claim at all for appointment on the basis of the inclusion of their names in the Ranked List.
- According to the existing procedure, revaluation of Answer Script is not allowed. But Answer Scripts will be rechecked if the candidates apply for in the prescribed application form available free of cost from the Enquiry Sections of the various Offices of the Commission or its photocopy, or downloaded and printed form in A 4 size paper from the Commission’s website www.keralapsc.gov.in or Photocopied there from along with prescribed fee of Rs. 85/- (Rupees Eighty Five Only) under the Head of Account 0051 – PSC – 105 State PSC 99 – Examination Fee addressed to the Deputy Secretary (Examinations)-II, Kerala Public Service Commission, Pattom P.O.,Thiruvananthapuram695004. Applications submitted in any other manner will not be considered. A period of 45 (Forty Five) days time to apply for rechecking of Answer Scripts will be allowed to candidates with effect from the Date of publication of the Ranked List in the official website of the Commission (on or before 21.12.2022). The candidates can avail only one
chance after the Approval of Ranked List. Rechecking of invalidated answer scripts due to any defects will not be considered. Application for Rechecking received after the stipulated time will not be entertained and Fee once remitted will not be refunded.
- Candidates who wish to obtain a photocopy of their OMR Answer Sheets (Part A & Part B) relating to this selection shall remit a Fee of Rs. 335/- (Rupees Three Hundred and Thirty Five only) in any of the Treasuries in the State (Head of Account : 0051 – PSC – 800 – State PSC -99-Other Receipts). The duly filled in application in the prescribed form available from the Commission’s website www.keralapsc.gov.in along with the original chalan should be submitted to the Deputy Secretary (Examinations)-II, Kerala Public Service Commission, Pattom P.O., Thiruvananthapuram- 695004 within 45 (Forty Five) days from the date of publication of the Ranked List in the official website of the Commission . A copy of an answer sheet will be issued only once to a candidate.Copies of OMR answer sheets invalidated due to any defect will not be issued. Candidates are prohibited from applying for copy of an answer sheet which is not their own, and legal proceedings will be initiated against those who do so. The last date for receipt of applications is 21.12.2022 .Applications received after the prescribed date will not be entertained.
- The entries put in column (8) are based on the Communities specified by the candidate in their
Application forms and proved by them with necessary documents. The candidate whose Communities have not been correctly noted in the Ranked List as proved by them in their Application should intimate the fact to the Deputy Secretary (Examinations) -II, Kerala Public Service Commission, Thiruvananthapuram – 695004 within one month from the Date of publication of the Ranked List to get the benefit of Reservation to which they are entitled to. In the absence of timely information regarding discrepancies if any, the candidate will be advised as incorporated in the Ranked List.
- The candidates who wish to relinquish their claim for advice from the ranked List shall submit in
application in the format prescribed by the Commission. The format is available in the official website of the Commission.The request for relinquishment in respect of these who do not submit the relinquishment application in the format prescribed by the Commission will not be lowered under any circumstances.The request for relinquishment shal be attested by a Gazetted Officer of State/ Central Government with Signature, Name, Designation and Office Seal along with a notarized affidavit and a self attested copy of an ID proof bearing photograph as enlisted in the general conditions. The request for relinquishment received within 15 days from the date of publication of Ranked List in the official website of the Commission will be honoured against the requisitions of vacancies that are pending with the Commission up to the finalization of the Ranked List. After the publication of the Ranked List, the request for relinquishment will be considered only if such request is received on or before the date of receipt of requisition, based on which he/she is to be advised.
- Since a common OMR Test with common candidates was conducted for this post, the marks awarded to the candidates included in this Ranked List and mark of OMR Test relating to all candidates appeared for the test will be published only after the publication of entire Ranked Lists including NCA Notifications which will be finalized on the basis of the common test. The result of recheking of answer scripts will be intimated in due course but photocopy of OMR answer scripts will be issued only after the publiction of Ranked Lists for all posts finalized on the basis of the common OMR test.
- The A part and B part of OMR scripts will be destroyed after completing 6 months period from the date of finalisation of last Ranked list included in the common test.