State Bank of India will the SBI Clerk Prelims result in the month of October. Candidates will be appearing for the SBI Junior Associate Prelims exam can check their SBI Clerk Result from here. . The Prelims Exam will be held in June 2021 and Mains on 31st July 2021 as per the notification.SBI Junior Associate (Clerk) Result and Scorecard will be released on the official website – sbi.co.in. Candidates will have to enter their ‘Registration Number’/’Roll Number’ and ‘Date of Birth’ to check the SBI Clerk Scorecard. This blog is about SBI Clerk Scorecard 2021.
SBI Clerk 2021: Important Dates
|SBI Clerk 2021 Events||Dates|
|SBI Clerk 2021 Notification||26th April 2021|
|SBI Clerk Online Application||27th April 2021|
|SBI Clerk the Last Date to Apply Online|
|Download of call letter for Preliminary Examination||01st June 2021 (tentative)|
|SBI Clerk Exam Date 2021 (Preliminary)||June 2021|
|Download of call letter for Main Examination||19th July 2021 (tentiave)|
|SBI Clerk Exam Date (Mains)||31st July 2021|
|SBI Clerk 2021 Final Result||To Be Notified|
How To Check SBI Clerk Result 2021?
. Candidates who are curious to check the Prelims Result will have to visit the official website of SBI – sbi.co.in. The steps to check SBI Clerk Scorecard and Result are listed below:
- – 1st Step: Visit the official website of SBI- sbi.co.in.
- – 2nd Step: Click on the ‘Career‘ tab present on the top right corner of the page.
- – 3rd Step: Check for the ‘Latest Announcement’ section and click on the SBI Junior Associate Prelims Result link which says ‘Preliminary Exam Results’ (refer to the image below).
- – 4th Step: Enter your Roll/Registration Number and Date of Birth.
- – 5th Step: Then click on the ‘Submit’ button. Your SBI Clerk Scorecard 2020 will open on the screen.
- – 6th Step: Download and print a copy of the SBI Clerk Scorecard for future reference.
SBI Clerk Prelims Merit List 2021
State Bank of India has released the SBI Clerk (Junior Associate) result later this year. The officials were likely to release the SBI Clerk Merit list before August. However, due to the Corona Virus pandemic, the result was delayed. The SBI Clerk Merit List consists of the roll number of all the candidates who have been selected for the Mains exam. This time the result is not available as a merit list and candidates need to enter their login credentials to check the result.
SBI Clerk Scorecard 2021
The officials have released the SBI Clerk Prelims Scorecard on the official website. The scorecard has the complete details of the marks scored and the qualification status. Qualified candidates qualified will be eligible to appear for the SBI Clerk Mains exam scheduled on 31st July 2021. The scorecard is released separately after each stage of the exam.
Details Mentioned On SBI Clerk Scorecard 2021
The details mentioned on SBI Clerk Scorecard is as follows:
- Name of the applicant
- Registration number
- Roll number
- Category of the applicant
- State/UT applied for
- Date of Exam
- Cut off score
- Section-wise maximum score
- Score secured by the applicant
- Qualification status
Why is Entri the Best Choice to Study?
- Entries experts are one of the best faculty in this field who themselves have cleared these competitive examinations
- Entri provides you mock test in many languages
- If you want unlimited access to free mock test, download the Entri App now.
How to use Entri App?
- The Interface of Entri App is very user friendly. You can navigate for mock test by going to the Mock Test Tab.
- You can check every separate tab for different examinations
- Subscribe to our Up to Date Mock Test
Best In-house Features
- The Best Quality Videos by our In house faculties.
- Video explanation of the mock test which is very helpful.
- You can use the app in a very friendly manner.
- Unlimited number of mock test.
- Doubt clearing classes by Entri Faaculties.
- Free materials such as Periodic quizzes like Daily Rank Boosters and Daily Current Affairs will be given with updated questions
Ace your preparation with the Entri App. That is where Entri comes in. It helps you to prepare effectively for your Exam.