Table of Contents
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has made the final answer key for Paper I of the Junior Hindi Translator (JHT), Junior Translator, and Senior Hindi Translator Examination 2022 available. The final answer keys are available for candidates to check and download on the SSC website (ssc.nic.in).
On October 1, 2022, the SSC JHT paper 1 examination took place, and on November 3, 2022, the results were released. The SSC JHT Paper 2 (descriptive paper), scheduled for December 4, will have 3224 candidates in total who have been shortlisted to attend.
The candidates can take a printout of their respective Question Papers along with the Final Answer Keys post by using their Examination Roll Number and Password. This facility will be available for the candidates for a period from 16 November 2022 from 04:00 PM to 30 November 2022 upto 04:00 PM.
Steps to Download SSC JHT Final Answer Key 2022:
- Visit the official website ssc.nic.in
- Go to ‘Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator and Senior Hindi Translator Examination, 2022 (Paper-I): Uploading of Final Answer Keys (157.33 KB)’
- In the PDF, click on answer key link
- Key in your Roll number and password to login
- The SSC JHT final answer key will appear on screen
- Download and take a printout.
How to Calculate Scores Using SSC JHT Answer Key?
To calculate the scores, candidates need to follow the marking scheme prescribed by the examination authority:
- For the correct answer in Paper 1, candidates score one mark
- For incorrect answers, 0.25 marks are deducted as penalty
- Candidates can calculate their probable score by adding the number of correct answers after deducting the marks for the penalty
Ways to Raise Objections Against SSC JHT Answer Key
After downloading the answer key, candidates should compare their responses with the same. While going through the answer key, if candidates are not satisfied with the answer of any question, they can challenge it as per the format prescribed by SSC. The steps to raise objections are given below:
- Log on to the official website
- Click on the answer key notification link available on the home page
- A PDF will open
- At the bottom of the PDF, candidates will find the SSC JHT answer key link
- Enter user ID and password
- Go to the tab for raising objections
- Mark the answer/question against which candidates want to raise objection along with the reason
- Pay fee of INR 100 per question/answer in online mode
- Submit the challenges
- Before raising an objection, go through the answer key and question paper carefully
- Objections once submitted cannot be changed