Kerala Administrative Service (KAS) is one of the most anticipating recruitment drives in Kerala. Thousands of graduates from Kerala are eagerly waiting for the official notification. Through KAS eligible graduates will be able to start their career in the state government service at the Junior Time Scale positions and can further advance towards IAS within 08 years of service. Before successfully filling up the application form for the Kerala PSC KAS entrance examination, the candidates must go through the detailed eligibility criteria that are presented by the authorities to conduct the entrance examination. Given below we have shared some of the most important specifications regarding the Kerala PSC KAS Eligibility Criteria. You have to fulfil the educational criteria and also the age criteria before successfully filling up the application form and submitting the important documents on the official website of the Kerala Public Service Commission.
Kerala PSC KAS Eligibility Criteria
The official notification which will be published by the authorities of Kerala Public Service Commission for the Kerala Administrative Service entrance examination will include the eligibility criteria that are needed to be followed by each and every candidate filling up the application forms and also the candidate will have to follow the Kerala PSC KAS age limit and Kerala PSC KAS exam qualification. You can fill up the application form available at the official website after going through the detailed eligibility criteria.
The candidates who are applying for the Kerala Administrative Services entrance examination must also go through the eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria will be available in the official notification released by the authorities. Given below are some important specifications regarding the Kerala PSC eligibility criteria.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- A bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or college, as well as a professional course in any subject, is required.
- The candidates having equivalent qualifications should produce proof supporting their claim.
- The candidates must for the following educational qualifications as per the stream that they are applying for.
- For Stream- 1
- Only basic qualifications as above.
- For Stream- 2
- Candidates should be the approved probationer or full member of any of the government departments and should not belong to the 1st gazetted officer.
- Should have regularized in the service in any of the cadre of the Kerala State & Subordinate Service Rules 1958 or should have served in the supernumerary post in Government for at least two years.
- During the serving tenure, a candidate should not have been fined or imposed any penalty and should not have any criminal proceedings going on
- For Stream- 3
- Satisfactorily completed the period of probation in the government cadre.
- Candidates should not have any penalty imposed or charged with the criminal case.
There are also specific age criteria that the candidates must follow in order to successfully fill up the application form for the entrance examination of Kerala Administrative Services. Given below are the details regarding the age criteria that the candidates must follow before successfully filling up the application form for this recruitment.
- The age of the applicants should be between 21 years to 28 years.
The candidates who belong to the backward caste and communities will be eligible to get age relaxation. The candidates submit proof of their caste or category in order to successfully get the benefit of the age relaxations provided by the Government.
|Differently abled candidates||15 years|
|Orthopaedically differently-abled candidates||10 years|
Kerala Public Service Commission will be releasing the official notification for the Kerala Administrative Services entrance examination and before filling out the application form it is the duty of the candidates to first go through the detailed official notification in order to get all of the information regarding the educational qualifications and the age limit that the candidates need to follow. Entri is a learning platform that will help people to crack various types of entrance examinations without having to worry about the study plan and other information related to the entrance examination. Enrol now!
|Kerala PSC KAS Exam Information Links|
|Kerala PSC KAS Notification||Kerala PSC KAS Mock Test|
|Kerala PSC KAS Syllabus||Kerala PSC KAS Video Course|
|Kerala PSC KAS Exam Date||Kerala PSC KAS Study Materials|
|Kerala PSC KAS Application Form||Kerala PSC KAS Interview Questions|
|Kerala PSC KAS Vacancy||Kerala PSC KAS Job Profile|
|Kerala PSC KAS Admit Card||Kerala PSC KAS Salary|
|Kerala PSC KAS Study Plan||Kerala PSC KAS Preparation Tips and Tricks|
|Kerala PSC KAS Previous Question Papers||Kerala PSC KAS Result|
|Kerala PSC KAS Best Books||Kerala PSC KAS Cutoff|
|Kerala PSC KAS Selection Process||Kerala PSC KAS Exam Analysis|
|Kerala PSC KAS Answer Key|