Kerala public service commission has released its official notification for the recruitment of candidates to the post of Grade 2 Junior Health Inspector. Online application has started from 30th December 2019. Interested and eligible candidates do not wait for the last minute rush to submit the application. The last date to submit the application is February 5, 2020. The exam dates are not yet announced. In this article let us check the Kerala PSC Junior Health Inspector Gr 2 Admit Card 2022.
KPSC Junior Health inspector Grade 2- Highlights
|Name of the exam conducting organisation||Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC)|
|Name of the post||Junior Health Inspector grade 2|
|Name of the department||Health Services|
|Pay structure||Rs. 22,200 – 48000|
|Age limit||The minimum age is 18 years and the maximum age is 36 years. Only candidates born between 02/01/1983 and 01/01/2001(both dates included) are eligible to apply to this post.|
|Educational qualification||General: The candidate should pass in plus 2 or other equivalent qualifying examination from recognised universities.
Technical: The candidate should hold a diploma in Health inspector course conducted by director of health services or by any other university recognised by government of Kerala
Registration: Candidate registered in Kerala Paramedical Council.
|Method of recruitment||Direct recruitment|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Notification released on||December 30, 2020|
|Last date to submit the application||February 5, 2020|
|Exam date||Will be updated when announced|
Kerala PSC Junior Health Inspector Gr 2 Admit Card 2022
The Kerala PSC Junior Health Inspector exam dates are not yet announced. The admit card will be made available for download few days before the commencement of the examination. Once the admit card is released we will make the download admit card link available here until then let us keep our self updated with the details related to Kerala PSC admit card 2022
How to download Kerala PSC Junior Health Inspector Grade 2 Admit card?
Step 1: Click on the Kerala PSC one time registration portal –“Thulasi”
Step 2: Sign in with username and password
Step 3: Click on the Admit card tab on the page
Step 4: Fill the required details
Step 5: verify the entered details on the screen
Step 6: Once verified then submit the Kerala Public Service Commission Admit Card
Step 7: Download the Kerala PSC Admit Card
Step 8: Take a print of the admit card and carry it for the Kerala PSC Examinations
List of Details on Kerala PSC Junior Health Inspector Gr 2 Admit card
The details on the admit card are the details filled by the candidate itself when the admit card is set for download. Hence it’s the duty of the candidate to ensure that all the particulars entered are appropriate as the organisation will not take responsibility if any error. The following are the details that will be displayed on the admit card. Make sure you have kept ready all of the following details when u set yourself to download the admit card.
- Name of the Candidate
- Exam Centre Name
- Exam Centre Code
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Applicant Roll Number
- Examination Name
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Exam Date and Time
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Test Centre Address
- Applicant Photograph
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Signature of candidate and exam counselor.
List of materials to be carried to the examination centre along with the admit card
Below mentioned are the necessary documents that should be taken to the examination centre. If the candidate does not present these at the examination centre then he will not be allowed to answer the exam as per Kerala PSC.
- Admit card of the examination
- Voter card issued by the Election Commission of India.
- Driving license/ PAN card/ Passport/ Aadhar card
- The photo ID card issued by the affiliated Social Welfare Department to a Differently abled person.
- Passbook issued by nationalized banks
- The ID card issued by public sector undertakings
- Certificates affixed with photographs issued by Universities in Kerala to their employees
- Passbooks issued by Scheduled banks/Kerala state cooperative banks/Distinctive co-operative banks
- Certificates issued by Medical boards to differently abled candidates
Kerala PSC Junior Health Inspector Vacancy 2022
The vacancies for the post of junior health inspector will be distributed in various districts in Kerala. Below mentioned are the districts in which the vacancies can be anticipated
How Entri will help you with the study preparation for Kerala PSC Junior Health Inspector Grade 2 Examination
Entri provides you an online platform to prepare for the exam
- You can download the app free of cost and join the class
- Entri provides video classes as well on various important topics by the excellent faculties from PSC Coaching field.
- Entri provides revision modules, monthly tests based on the classes
- Entri provides an excellent platform with full- length mock tests including previous year question papers
- It also gives you access to clarify your doubts
Check here for other reference materials of Kerala PSC Junior Health Inspector examination by Entri.
Entri wishes you all the best for the upcoming examination.