Kerala public service commission has released its official notification for the recruitment of candidates to the post of Grade 2 Junior Health Inspector. Online application has started from 30th December 2019. Interested and eligible candidates do not wait for the last minute rush to submit the application. The last date to submit the application is February 5, 2020. The examination dates are not announced. In this article we will discuss important details that should be known as we check the Kerala PSC Junior Health Inspector Gr 2 Result 2022. The candidate can login the official website with registration number and date of birth to check the result. Let us check below for more details.
KPSC Junior Health Inspector Grade 2- Highlights
|Name of the exam conducting organisation||Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC)|
|Name of the post||Junior Health Inspector grade 2|
|Name of the department||Health Services|
|Pay structure||Rs. 22,200 – 48000|
|Age limit||The minimum age is 18 years and the maximum age is 36 years. Only candidates born between 02/01/1983 and 01/01/2001(both dates included) are eligible to apply to this post.|
|Educational qualification||General: The candidate should pass in plus 2 or other equivalent qualifying examination from recognised universities.
Technical: The candidate should hold a diploma in Health inspector course conducted by director of health services or by any other university recognised by government of Kerala
Registration: Candidate registered in Kerala Paramedical Council.
|Method of recruitment||Direct recruitment|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Notification released on||December 30, 2020|
|Last date to submit the application||February 5, 2020|
|Exam date||Will be updated when announced|
Kerala PSC Junior Health Inspector Gr 2 Result 2022
The exam dates are still not announced. Once the examination is conducted and the results gets out the link will be provided here to access the results of the examination. Meanwhile we will provide you with the general steps that should be followed to access the results when it is announced.
Step 1: login to the official website “Thulasi” once the results are announced
Step 2: In the home page of the website click on the career page
Step 3: In the career page there will be a career notice window. Click on that
Step 4: A new page will appear. Check for the left side of the page for result tab. Click on the result tab.
Step 5: Click on the Junior Health inspector Grade 2 results
Step 6: Fill the requested details like registration number, date of birth and click on the submit button.
Step 7: Kerala PSC result will appear on the screen
Step 8: Download the result and keep it for further reference
Kerala PSC Junior Health Inspector Result 2022 – Steps to Check the Marks Scored
- Login to the official website. https://www.keralapsc.gov.in/
- Click on results tab.
- Then click on exam marks tab.
- Then View OMR Examination Mark screen will appear.
- Enter the post name and the register number to get the marks scored.
Kerala PSC Junior Health Inspector Result 2022 –Important Details
- The marks displayed on the website will remain for a period of two months from the date of upload.
- The marks displayed are the marks secured by the candidates in the written test.
- The grace marks to physically handicapped, Ex- Service me, sports person candidates will be awarded separately for assigning the ranks.
- The districts in which the vacancies can be anticipated are Thiruvananthapuram, Kollam, Pathanamthitta, Alappuzha, Kottayam, Idukki, Ernakulam, Thrissur, Palakkad, Malappuram, Kozhikode, Wayanad, Kannur, and Kasaragod.
- Separate rank list will be prepared for each of the districts mentioned above
- The rank lists will be prepared and published by the Kerala public service commission.
- The rank link thus published will be in force for a minimum of one year, subject to a condition that it will remain in force until the publication of new list after the expiry of minimum period of one year or till the expiry of three years.
- In case if no candidates are advised from the ranked list for three years, then the rank list will be extended for a period of one year or until at least one candidate is advised from the list.
- A candidate advised for appointment in one district from the rank list prepared for that district will not be eligible to transfer to another district until he/she completes five years of continuous service in the former district.
- 3 percentage of fresh vacancies assigned for this post will be reserved for differently abled candidates belonging to locomotor disability/Cerebral palsy and hearing impairment categories.
- If you notice any discrepancy in downloading the Kerala PSC result 2022, you must report the same to the conducting authority and request re-issuance of the same. Candidates can also contact 0471-2443078 for more clarification.
How Entri will help you with the study preparation for Kerala PSC Junior Health Inspector Grade 2 Examination
Entri provides you an online platform to prepare for the exam
- You can download the app free of cost and join the class
- Entri provides video classes as well on various important topics by the excellent faculties from PSC Coaching field.
- Entri provides revision modules, monthly tests based on the classes
- Entri provides an excellent platform with full- length mock tests including previous year question papers
- It also gives you access to clarify your doubts
Check here for other reference materials of Kerala PSC Junior Health Inspector examination by Entri.
Entri wishes you all the best for the upcoming examination.