Applications are invited from qualified aspirants for appointment to the Kerala PSC Junior Health Inspector Gr 2 2022. Kerala Public Service Commission (PSC) announced vacancies for Junior Health Inspector Gr 2 posts in Kerala Health Services. Kerala PSC Junior Health Inspector Gr 2 2022 notification has been released by the Kerala Public service Commission. Aspirants can avail for the detailed information about the Kerala PSC Junior Health Inspector Gr 2, 2022, like Application procedure 2022, eligibility, admit card details, Qualifications etc., in this blog. Interested and eligible aspirants between the age group of 18- 36 years can apply to this post by February 5, 2020. Applications must be submitted online through the Official website of the Kerala Public Service Commission after One Time Registration. This article explains complete Kerala PSC Junior Health Inspector Gr 2 2022 Application Procedure.
Kerala PSC Junior Health Inspector Gr 2 –Overview
|Authority||Kerala Public Service Commission (PSC)|
|Post Name||Junior Health Inspector Gr 2|
|Pay Scale||Rs 22,200 – Rs 48000|
|Selection Round||Written Exam|
|Exam Type||Objective Type|
|Exam Date||Announced Soon…|
|Exam Mode||OMR/ CBT|
|Mode of Recruitment||Direct Recruitment|
|Study Material||Kerala PSC Junior Health Inspector Grade 2 Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2020|
After having a glance at overview of Kerala PSC Junior Health Inspector Gr 2, we got an idea about the post. Now, let us ponder on the Procedure to complete the online Application Form 2022
Kerala PSC Junior Health Inspector Gr 2 Application Procedure
Step by step procedure to fill the Application form is discussed below;
- Initially aspirants have to do registration.
- Registration should be done with the Kerala Paramedical Council.
Submission of the Application Form
- Before applying to the post, aspirants must register as per ONE TIME REGISTRATION with the official website of Kerala Public service Commission keralapsc.gov.in
- Aspirants, who have registered already, can apply by logging on to their profile using their User-ID and password.
- Aspirants must click on to the “Apply Now” button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to apply for a post.
- The photograph that is to be uploaded should be taken on or after 31.12.2010.
Note: Name of the candidate and the date of photograph taken should be printed at the bottom portion of the photo. The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements, shall be valid for 10 years from the date of taking the photograph. There is no change in other instructions regarding the uploading of photographs.
- Aspirants need not pay application fee.
- By clicking the link Registration Card on their profile, aspirants must take a printout of the application.
- Before the final submission of the application on the profile, aspirants must ensure that the given information is correct and those failed cannot be deleted or altered after the submission.
- Aspirants must note the User-ID for further communication with the Commission.
- The application will be rejected if incomplete with respect to the notification without prior notice, in due of processing.
- As a proof, aspirants must produce the documents of qualification, age, Community etc. when asked.
- Aspirants possessing AADHAAR card, should add the same as ID Proof in their profile.
Kerala PSC Junior Health Inspector Gr 2 Application Procedure- Eligibility Criteria
- Aspirants born between 2.1.1983 and 1.1.2001 are eligible to apply for the post of Kerala PSC Junior Health Inspector GR 2.
- Aspirants of age between 18-36 can apply for this post.
- There is concession in age for Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribes and other backward communities
Note: For concession, upper age limit should not exceed 50 years.
- General: Plus 2 pass with Science subjects or its equivalent examination from recognized institutions.
- Technical: Diploma in Health Inspector Course conducted by Director of Health Services or by any other institution recognized by Government of Kerala.
- Separate rank list will be prepared with respect to each district mentioned below.
- On online application aspirants should submit the application for this Post to any one of the below Districts and should note the name of that District against the relevant column.
- 3% of the vacancies is reserved for differently abled candidates belonging to Locomotor disability/Cerebral Palsy, Hearing impairment categories.
District wise anticipated vacancies
Why is it important to choose Entri?
- Excellent online platform for all the Competitive Exams.
- Provides updated materials created by the Entri Experts.
- Entri provides a best platform with full- length mock tests including previous year question papers.
- You can download the app for free and join the required classes.
- Entri wishes you all the best for your examinations and future endeavors.
- Entri is always ready with answers to the questions you ask.
Why waiting? Start your studies today. All the best.
“YOU DON’T HAVE TO BE GREAT TO START, BUT YOU HAVE TO START TO BE GREAT.”