Table of Contents
Kerala PSC Junior Health Inspector Gr 2 recruitment notification has been released by Kerala Public Service Commission with category no: 421/2019 in various districts of Kerala on 30th December 2019. Eligible candidates as per the eligibility criteria released for the post by Kerala Public Service Commission can submit their application to this Position On or Before 5th February 2020. Applications must be submitted online through the official website of Kerala Public Service Commission after ONE TIME REGISTRATION. In this article we will discuss about the Junior Health Inspector Grade 2 Vacancy, Responsibilities Of Junior Health Inspector Gr 2 Eligibility Criteria, Required Age limit etc. in detail.
Job Profile Of Kerala PSC Junior Health Inspector Gr 2 2022
Category No: 421/2019
|2.||Name of Post||Junior Health Inspector Gr.II|
|3.||Scale of Pay||Rs.22,200-48,000|
|4.||Number of vacancies||Anticipated|
NB: 3% of the vacancy for the post will be reserved for the Differently Abled candidates belonging to Locomotor disability/Cerebral Palsy, Hearing impairment categories as per G.O(P) No.101/2014/SJD dated 20.12,2014. Also, Differently-abled categories belonging to Low vision/Blindness Category are not eligible to apply as these categories are not identified for 3% reservation.
Kerala PSC Junior Health Inspector Gr 2 Vacancy:
Number of Vacancies for the Kerala PSC Junior Health Inspector Gr 2 is the anticipated number in various Districts of Kerala. In the table given below, you can see the Districts where the recruitment for this post is happening.
|Method of Appointment||Vacancy (Anticipated)|
|Direct Recruitment||District wise:
NB: Candidates should submit the application for this Post to any one of the above-mentioned Districts and should note the name of the applied District against the relevant column in the online application.
Duties of Junior Health Inspector Gr 2
The main responsibilities of the Junior Health Inspector include ensuring Public health welfare and Sanitary Hygiene. They are the frontline members of Govt. Health Service Department whose duty is to monitor business and Public facilities to enforce local and state health regulations. Health Inspectors make unannounced visits to restaurants to ensure that they follow the regulations to avoid foodborne illness. They also check the waste Disposal, Ventilation, Water System, Cleanliness of the surrounding where food is prepared. They have the authority to issue fines and suspend business licenses. Health Inspectors play a key role in protecting the public from many health threats like Communicable diseases. They check public areas like beaches and pools and ensure water is safe. In General, it is the major duty of a Health Inspector to ensure the sanitary conditions of various establishments are up to date with Health Regulations & Codes. They are bound to take immediate actions regarding complaints in matters where public health is concerned.
Eligibility Criteria for Kerala PSC Junior Health Inspector Gr 2:
The Eligibility Criteria set for the Kerala PSC Junior Health Inspector Candidates is as mentioned below-
- General: Candidate should be Plus Two Science pass or its equivalent examination from recognized institutions.
- Technical: Also a candidate should hold a Diploma in health Inspector course conducted by the Director of Health Services or by any other institution recognized by the government of Kerala.
- Registration: Registration with Kerala Paramedical Council.
The Candidates who want to apply for the Kerala PSC Junior Health Inspector Gr 2 post must be within age limit 18-36 years i.e, candidates who are born between 02.01.1983 and 01.01.2001 (both dates included) are eligible to apply with usual age relaxation to Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe and Other backward Communities.
Note: The concession allowed in upper age limit, subject to conditions maximum age shall not exceed 50 years in any case.
Mode Of Submitting Applications
- First and foremost Candidates interested must apply as per ONE TIME REGISTRATION with the official website of Kerala PSC keralapsc.gov.in before applying for the post.
- Candidates who are already registered can log into their profile in the website PSC Thulasi and apply for the post.
- The photograph uploaded on the profile must be taken On or before 31.12.2010 and the name of the candidate and date of photograph taken should be printed at the bottom portion.
- No application fee is required. Note down the User-ID and Password for further communication with the Commission. Application once submitted is provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission of application.
- The last date for submission of application is 05.02.2020 Wednesday until midnight.
- If Written/OMR/Online Test is conducted as part of the selection process then the candidate must submit a confirmation for the same through their Profile. Those Candidates who fail to submit confirmation within the requested time will be rejected. Candidates can alone generate and download the Admit Card in the last 15 days before Test.
Click here to download the Official recruitment notification for Junior Health Inspector Gr 2 Post.
Hope you have benefited from this article. We at Entri will update you with a detailed syllabus and exam pattern once released. Ace your preparation for Kerala Public Service Commission Examination with Entri.