Kerala PSC Junior Health Inspector Gr 2 post vacancies have already notified in the official website of Kerala PSC. The applications were invited from 30th December 2019 up to 05th February 2020. As per the notification, Kerala Public Service Commission conducts examination for recruiting to the post of Junior Health Inspector Grade 2 officers in the Health Services Department across various districts of Kerala. Candidates can apply to the post only through Kerala Public Service Commission ‘One Time Registration’. This article discusses the KPSC Junior Health Inspector Gr 2: Eligibility Criteria. The date of the examination is not yet announced. There will be little bit delay in the further procedures of the exam like exam confirmation, admit card release and the date of examination, due to the outbreak of COVID 19 and the lockdown situation in the state.
KPSC Junior Health Inspector Grade 2: Eligibility Criteria
The following points will get you the idea of KPSC Junior Health Inspector Gr 2: Eligibility Criteria;
- The candidate must have completed 12th standard with Science subjects or its equivalent examination from recognized institutions.
- The candidate must possess a Technical Diploma in Health Inspector course conducted by Director of Health Services or by any other institution recognized by Government of Kerala.
- In the absence of candidates with above qualifications, candidates who have Diploma in Health Inspector Course (DHIC) organized by Director of Health Services will be prioritized for the appointment.
- NB: As per KS & SSR Part II Rule 10 (a) (ii) is applicable for selection to this post.
Candidates claiming equivalent qualification should produce relevant Government orders during verification to prove that the qualification claimed is equivalent to the prescribed qualification for the post.
- The age limit of the candidates to the post of Junior Health Inspector is 18 to 36 years. Candidates who were born between 02.01.1983 and 01.01.2001 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for the post.
- The relaxation of age limit as per paragraph number 2 (i) of the General Conditions
NB: For concessions allowed in upper age limit, subject to the condition that the maximum age limit shall in no case exceed 50 years, please see paragraph (2) of the General Conditions under Part II of this Notification (except paragraph 2(i)).
Kerala PSC Junior Health Inspector Gr 2: Exam Pattern
- The test will be conducted in Online or Offline mode.
- The questions will be multiple choice type question.
- The duration of the exam is 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- The medium of examination will be in English.
Kerala PSC Junior Health Inspector Gr 2: Syllabus
Please check out the link for detailed description of the Syllabus of Junior Health Inspector Gr 2. The main areas of questions will be from Current Affairs & Renaissance in Kerala, Physical Science (+2 level), General Knowledge, Natural Science (+2 level) and Diploma in Health Inspector Course.
Kerala PSC Junior Health Inspector Gr 2: Salary
The State Government and Health Services department has decided the pay scale of Junior Health Inspector Grade 2 is Rs. 22, 200 – 48,000/- They did not announce the exact number of vacancies for this post. The vacancies will be across Kerala.
The applicants can utilize video classes, mock test, previous year question papers and current affairs, etc. provided by Entri. We wishes you all the best wishes for your great career ahead. Kindly use the quarantine period fruitfully and stay home, stay healthy!