Table of Contents
Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) has released the rank list for the Kannada Translator 2023. A total of 54 candidates have been selected for the posts. The selection process for the Kannada Translator posts was through a written exam and interview process. Candidates who appeared for the exam can check their results online on the official website. The Kannada Translator rank list contains the names of the selected candidates along with their DOB and their marks in the selection process. Find the Kerala PSC Kannada Translator Rank List 2023 PDF below.
Kerala PSC Kannada Translator Rank List 2023: Highlights
|Name of post||Head of Section in Commercial|
|Department||Technical Education Department|
|Authority||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Rank List Status||Released|
|Method of Recruitment||District wise|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test, Interview|
|Cut off marks||Various|
Kerala PSC Kannada Translator Rank List 2023 Releasing Date
The Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) has issued the final rank list for Kannada Translator posts on August 05, 2023. The result PDF is available at Kerala PSC website. Candidates who are appeared for the exam can check their result by visiting the State PSC site. As per the details available, 54 applicants in total have been chosen for the positions. Written tests and interviews were used to choose candidates for the Kannada Translator positions. Attendees can access their results online on the official website. Find the further updates below.
Kerala PSC Kannada Translator Rank List 2023: PDF
Download the official PDF of Kerala PSC Kannada Translator Result 2023 by clicking on the link provided below. All candidates may obtain the rank list immediately from the link provided below.
CATEGORY NUMBER: 274/2018
Where Can I See My Kerala PSC Kannada Translator Result 2023?
Kannada Translator Rank List 2023 has released by the Kerala Public Service Commission on August 08, 2023. The rank list will be available for download from the following websites.
How to Download Kerala PSC Kannada Translator Result 2023
Simply follow the simple guidelines below to download the Rank List PDF:
- Navigate the official website of Kerala PSC
- Once you have opened the official website you will see the homepage
- Click on the “Results” tab on the top right
- Click on Kannada Translator Result 2023 or the rank list option you want to know
- A new page with the Kerala PSC Kannada Translator Result 2023 for all the categories will be displayed after you click on the Ranked list.
- Candidates are required to click on the “Download” option for their respective posts.
- Download and save the PDF for further use.
Details Mentioned on Kerala PSC Kannada Translator Result 2023
Following are the details that will be mentioned on the PSC Kannada Translator Rank List 2023
- Post Name
- Candidate’s Name
- Name of the Recruitment Department
- Category Number
- Registration Number of candidates
- Date of Birth
- Total Score
- Cut Off Score
- Rank List Guidelines
Kerala PSC Kannada Translator Result 2023: Guidelines
- The Ranked List will remain in effect until a new ranked list is published after a minimum of one year or until the expiry of three years, whichever comes first. Candidates from the Ranked List shall be advised for appointment under the rules and orders governing reservation and rotation, as revised from time to time, against openings reported to the Commission during the Ranked List’s pendency, if applicable. Because appointment advice is dependent on the occurrence of openings, there is no certainty that all candidates on the Ranked List will be appointed. Candidates who are still on the Ranked List at the time of cancellation have no claim to an appointment based on their inclusion on the Ranked List.
- Revaluation and rechecking of the Answer Script are not permitted under the existing system.
- Candidates who wish to obtain images and tabulation sheets of their answer sheets about this selection must submit an online application through their One Time Registration profile from the Commission’s official website, www.keralapsc.gov.in, by remitting the prescribed fee of Rs. 335/- (Rupees Three Hundred and Thirty-Five only) via the portal’s e-payment mode. Candidates will have 15 ((fifteen) days from the day the Ranked List is released to the Commission’s website (i.e., on or before 19/08/2023) to apply for photocopies of answer sheets. Any other method of application will not be accepted. An applicant will only be given one copy of an answer sheet. Copies of OMR sheets that are invalid owing to a flaw shall not be given.
- The entries in column (9) are based on the Communities provided by the candidate in their Application forms and documented by them. Candidates whose Communities have not been correctly noted in the Ranked List as demonstrated in their Application should notify The District Officer, Kerala Public Service Commission District Office, Kasaragod, within one month of the date of publication of the Ranked List to receive the benefit of Reservation to which they are entitled. In the absence of timely information regarding any discrepancies, the candidate will be told that he or she has been included in the Ranked List.
- Candidates who wish to withdraw their claim for advice from the RankedList must apply to the District Officer, Kerala Public Service Commission District Office, Kasaragod, in the format given by the Commission. The format is available on the Commission’s official website. Under no circumstances can a request for relinquishment be honored in respect of persons who do not submit the relinquishment application in the manner stipulated by the Commission. The request for relinquishment in the prescribed format must be attested by a Gazetted Officer of State/Central Government with signature, name, designation, and office seal, as well as a notarized affidavit and a self-attested copy of an ID Proof bearing a photograph, as specified in the General conditions. The request for relinquishment, along with the original notarized affidavit and self-attested copy of ID proof, received within 15 days of the date of publication of the Ranked List on the Commission’s Official website, will be honored against vacancies pending with the Commission up to the finalization of the Ranked List. After the Ranked List is published, the request for relinquishment will be considered only if it is received on or before the date of receipt of the requisition on which he/she is to be informed.