RBI Grade B is a national-level government exam which is conducted by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) for the aspirants who have been looking forward to being a part of the Banking sector. RBI offers a lucrative salary and respectful job profile to Grade B Officer post is one of the main reasons for the increasing competition. RBI Grade B Notification 2023 will be released for various posts including-
- Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – (General)
- Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DEPR
- Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DSIM
Click Here To Attempt A Mock Test For RBI Grade B
RBI Grade B 2023- Exam Summary
|Organisation||Reserve Bank of India|
|Exam Name||RBI Grade B 2023|
|Posts||Grade B Officers|
|Vacancies||To be notified|
|Online Registration||To be notified|
|Recruitment Basis||Direct Recruitment|
|Selection Process||Phase I, Phase II & Interview|
|RBI Grade B Salary||Rs. 55,200/- Basic Pay [Revised]|
|Job Location||Across India|
RBI Grade B 2023 Application Form
The RBI Grade B recruitment will be conducted by the RBI recruitment board. The recruitment will be conducted based on the RBI exam 2023. The exam will be conducted in 2 phases. The two-phase of the RBI exam are namely Phase I and Phase 2. The candidate is advised to fulfil the eligibility criteria. Those candidates who are unable to fulfil the eligibility criteria are expected to be expelled from further consideration. The application form should be filled and submitted to the official authority within the deadline. To start your RBI Grade-B posts, visit the Reserve Bank of India official website. On the landing page, click on the ” Recruitment for the Posts of Officers Grade-B 2023″. On the newly opened tab, click on the New Registration link, and enter your personal details.
RBI Grade B 2023- Important Dates
Reserve Bank of India will release the RBI Grade B 2023 Online Registration dates, Exam Date and other important dates along with the official RBI Grade B Notification 2023. All the important dates for RBI Grade B 2023 will be updated here once it has been released by RBI.
|RBI Grade-B 2023: Important Dates|
|Release of RBI Grade B Notification||—|
|Online Application Form Starts||—|
|Online Application Last Date||—|
|Online Payment of Application Fees Last Date||—|
|RBI Grade B Phase-I Call Letter||—|
|RBI Grade B Phase-I Exam Date||—|
|RBI Grade B Phase-II Call Letter||—|
|RBI Grade B Phase-II Exam Date||—|
How to Apply For RBI Grade B 2023?
- Log in to the official website rbi.org.in
- On the home page click on the tab “Opportunities @RBI” and then click on the tab “Current Vacancies and click on “Online Application Form.
- You will get a form. Enter your basic details and upload the photograph, signature, left thumb impression and a hand-written declaration in the online application form as specified.
- Now to register for the application, click on the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id.
- A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Please note down these also you will receive Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details and ‘Save & Next buttons.
- Now you can proceed to fill in other details in the form, upload a Photo, Signature, left thumb impression and a hand-written declaration as per the guidelines for Scanning and Uploading of Documents given.
- For filling online application there will be separate links for uploading Photograph, signature, left thumb impression and hand-written declaration.
- Click on the appropriate link to upload photograph/signature / left thumb impression/handwritten declaration respectively.
- Select the file to be uploaded from the system. Click the ‘Open/Upload’ tab for each document respectively.
- Check that the images are clear and have been uploaded correctly as specified. In case if the uploaded photograph or signature or left thumb impression or the hand-written declaration is not the clear application will get rejected.
- Take a printout of the application form
- Click on the ‘Preview’ Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before final submission. At the end of the application, the candidate must Click on the ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed with payment.
- After ensuring every detail given is correct Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
RBI Grade B 2023 Application Fee
The Reserve Bank of India has specified an online application form fee for the RBI Grade B exam category wise, as given in the table below. There are different ways available to pay the fee for the RBI Grade B exam 2022. The candidate can pay the payment online via credit card or debit card or net banking.
Documents To Submit
- The photograph must be a recent passport style light-coloured, preferably white background.
- If you have used flash to click the photo then make sure there is no red-eye.
- If you have worn glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes are clearly seen.
- Religious headgear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels is preferred.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50 kb.
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- Applicant has to put his left thumb impression on a white paper with black or blue ink.
- Applicant must write the declaration in English on a white paper with black ink .
- Preferred Dimensions is 140 x 60 pixels.
- Size of file should be between 10 kb – 20 kb for signature and left thumb impression.
- For hand written declaration size of file should be 20 kb – 50 kb .
- For hand written declaration make sure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20 kb or 50 kb.
- Signature / Hand written declaration should not be in capital letters.if in capital letters then the application will be rejected .
- The payment for the application can be done only through online.
- By means of Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- After successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
- Take print of the e-Receipt and online Application Form.
RBI Grade B 2023 Apply Online Link
Click Here To Apply For The RBI Grade B Vacancy
RBI Grade B Exam Centres 2023
RBI Grade B Phase I Exam Centres
|State /UT||RBI Grade B Centre|
|Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Naharlagun city|
|Chhattisgarh||Raipur Bhilai Bilaspur (CG)|
|Daman & Diu||Rajkot|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu|
Mumbai / Navi Mumbai / Thane
Noida & Greater Noida
RBI Grade B Phase II Exam Centres
|Ahmedabad – Gandhi Nagar||Jammu|
|Kolkata||Mumbai- Navi Mumbai|
|Chennai||New Delhi- NCR|
Click Here To Attempt A Video Lesson For RBI Grade B
Entri provides an online platform to help you prepare for competitive exams. Download for free of cost and get access to video classes, exams and study cards with a single subscription fee. You can access full length mock tests and previous year question papers. Hope you have benefited from this article. Check us for further details. Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming exams.
Discussion about this post