The Reserve Bank of India, RBI has recently published the notification for its most competitive recruitment of Grade B. RBI Grade B exam date 2022 can be easily downloaded from the official notification published by the Reserve Bank of India and all of the candidates must take into consideration the examination dates in order to successfully get a chance to serve this organisation. RBI Grade B upcoming exam 2022 information will be available on the official website of the organisation for all of the candidates. RBI Grade B phase 2 exam date will be available in the month of December and you must download the preliminary examination dates and the main examination dates as soon as possible. Given below we are sharing the details related to the RBI Grade B Exam Date 2022 – Check Important Dates.
RBI Grade B 2022 Exam Dates
The candidates will be eager to know the exam dates for the upcoming RBI Grade B recruitment. Check the below table to know the complete details mentioned. The candidates should start the preparation at the earliest. The submission of the online application form begins on September 2022. The candidates can get ready for the RBI Grade B exams. RBI Grade B important date will be available once all of the details related to the official notification are available on the official website of the organisation for the Reserve Bank of India. RBI Grade B exam 2022 expected date will be available once you have successfully submitted the application form presented by the authorities in order to secure a chance to get a job in the Reserve Bank of India.
|RBI Grade B – Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|Release of Notification for RBI Grade B Exam 2022||September 2022|
|Online Application Form Duration||September-October 2022|
|Last Date of Submission||October 2022|
|RBI Exam Admit Card Release Phase -1||November 2022|
|RBI Exam Date 2022 (Phase I)||November 2022|
|Result Announcement for RBI Grade B Phase I Exam||November 2022|
|Admit Card Release Date of RBI Officer Grade B Phase II||December 2022|
|RBI Grade B Exam Date 2022 (Phase II)||January 2022|
|Result Date Declare for Phase II||January 2023|
|Interview Date of RBI Officer Grade B||February 2023|
|RBI Exam 2022 Final Result Announcement Date||April 2022|
RBI Grade B 2022 Exam Pattern
The candidates should have thorough knowledge about the exam pattern for the upcoming RBI Grade B exam 2022. The detailed exam pattern is given below. The candidates who are preparing for the exam can check the exam pattern given below. The RBI Grade B exam will be conducted in two phases. The recruitment will be based on phase 1 and phase 2 exams and the interview that will be conducted as a final round of the selection procedure. The exam pattern is given below. The candidates can look through the exam pattern to have clarity on the topic.
RBI Grade B Phase-I Exam Pattern
The preliminary examination is the very first stage of the entrance examination that must be given by the candidates who want to get a job as RBI grade B officer and it is important to get a proper number of marks in the preliminary examination because then only you will be going to go to the second stage of the selection procedure. The preliminary examination will consist of tests related to reasoning and other important subjects.. The RBI Grade B phase 1 exam will be conducted for the 4 sections. The sectional time limit is nil. The total time duration is 120 minutes. The exam pattern should be learned thoroughly by the candidates. Check below to know the complete exam pattern for the Phase 1 RBI Garde B exam 2022.
|Name of the Subjects||Number of questions||Maximum marks||Duration|
RBI Grade B Phase-II Exam Pattern
The main examination is the second stage of the selection procedure and the people who will get the proper number of marks in the preliminary examination will be able to attend the second stage of the selection procedure. The candidates will have to crack the main examination taking into consideration the cut off marks presented by the authorities for the main examination. Make sure that you are preparing for the entrance examination beforehand in order to be eligible. The RBI Grade B Phase 2 exam consists of three sections. The candidates will get 90 minutes to complete the phase 2 exam. the total time duration is 270 minutes. The candidates should learn the RBI Grade B exam pattern at first to have a comprehensive idea about the upcoming RBI Grade B exam 2022.
|Name of the subject||Maximum marks||Maximum Time Duration||Paper Type|
|Economics and Social Issues||100||90 minutes||Objective|
|Paper-II English (Writing Skills)||100||90 minutes||Descriptive (to be typed with the help of keyboard)|
|Paper III Finance & Management||100||90 minutes||Objective Type|
RBI Grade B 2022 Vacancy
Every year Reserve Bank of India (RBI) conducts RBI GRADE B Officer Exam to select eligible candidates for the position of Grade B officer in its various branches all across the country. As the Reserve Bank of India offers an excellent pay scale and reputed job profile, it lures thousands of candidates every year to take this examination. With a handful of vacancies to be filled through the RBI Grade B Exam, it is really important to prepare effectively for this exam. Selection for RBI Grade B Officers will be done through a country-wide competitive Examination in three phases i.e. Preliminary and Main examination followed by an Interview.
RBI Grade B 2022 Category Wise Vacancy
The candidates can check the vacancy details given below. The RBI Grade B vacancy is more when compared to the previous years. The exam will be competitive. Work hard to grab the highly prestigious post. RBI Grade B category wise vacancy will be available according to the various categories including the category of scheduled caste, Scheduled tribe and also other backward categories. The candidates will be able to apply for the vacancies taking into consideration their caste certificate. RBI Grade B latest vacancy list is mentioned below.
|Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)- General||108||49||27||59||27||270|
|Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)- DEPR||13||05||03||06||02||29|
|Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)- DSIM||09||05||05||03||01||23|
RBI Grade B 2022 Previous Year Vacancy
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) will release the total number of vacancies for RBI Grade B 2022 exam along with its Official Notice. Last Year, RBI introduced 199 vacancies for 2019. Let’s have a look at the vacancy for RBI Grade B 2019 Exam. You can check out the previous year’s vacancies in order to take into consideration the pattern which is followed by the concerned authorities in order to create the vacancies in this organisation. There are three different posts available in this department and you will have to apply for the post that you are eligible for.
|1.||Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)- General||156|
|2.||Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)- DEPR||20|
|3.||Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)- DSIM||23|
Exam Strategies For RBI Grade B Officer 2022
The candidate should be well aware of the selection process and exam pattern before he starts preparing for the exam. The selection process of the RBI Grade B Officer Exam consists of two phases along with a personal interview. Both phases are conducted online.
- The Phase 1 exam will be conducted for 2 hours. The first round of the prelims paper consists of four sections, namely, general awareness, English language, quantitative aptitude, and reasoning.
- One has to secure minimum marks in each of these sections to clear the first phase. Only candidates who clear phase 1 are eligible to participate in the phase 2 exam. While coming to the final selection, only marks obtained in the mains exam and the interview will be considered. Phase one is only an eligibility test.
- It is very important to know about the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) before starting the preparation for the Grade B Officer exam. Getting familiar with the role and responsibilities of RBI not only helps you crack the online written examination but also during the personal interview. Focus on key functions such as policy rates and reserve ratios.
- A fresher should know that there is a restriction on the number of attempts one can make to become a Grade B officer in RBI. If you are serious about getting into RBI as a Grade B officer, never waste the attempts. Aspirants belonging to the general merit category are allowed to take six attempts to clear the prelims online examination. However, for candidates belonging to SC/ST and OBC castes, there is no restriction on attempts.
- The official notification has provided the detailed syllabus for the mains examination and provided the section names for the prelims exam. Aspirants have to go through the syllabus of the other competitive examinations such as SSC CGL and IBPS PO to understand what exactly each of the sections of the prelims carries. Though the format of the questions will be different in the RBI Grade B Officer exam, one can consider the syllabus of the other competitive exams mentioned above. The RBI will provide detailed information about the examination in an information handout, which will be released along with the admit card for phase II.
- If you are new to the RBI examination, start your preparation with the basic concepts of RBI apart from following the trending issues in the economy and finance. Stay updated with the current affairs related to the banking, stock exchange, budget, economy, finance, etc; this will accustom you to the exam preparation. Also, go through business and finance columns written by experts in various newspapers and magazines.
- A fresher or a beginner should put in extra effort compared to senior candidates to crack the RBI Grade B Officer examination. Hence, one should prepare an effective study schedule. If you are not from any finance background, acquaint yourself with financial terminology and basic concepts. Make a study schedule that should focus primarily on the prelims exam. Once you are confident about prelims, you can draft a new plan to prepare for the mains exam, because the screening round is very difficult to crack in almost all the examinations because of the high competition.
If you want to prepare for the entrance examination and to get a job in the Reserve Bank of India then you must start your studies as soon as possible because the entrance examination will be conducted really soon by the concerned authorities of the Reserve Bank of India. The candidates must have perfect knowledge in relation to the syllables and also the examination pattern for this recruitment opportunity and you must prepare for the entrance examination by taking into consideration some video lessons and mock tests available on our platform. Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Start your Preparation today itself. Entri will help you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourselves to improve your success rate.