Table of Contents
RBI Grade B Selection Process 2023: The candidates preparing for one of the most reputed examinations RBI Grade B Exam must be aware of the RBI Grade B Selection Process 2023. There are three stages in the RBI Grade B Selection Process, Phase I, Phase II, and the interview. Here in this post, we have provided the complete RBI Grade B Selection Process 2023.
RBI Grade B 2023 Examination – Overview
|RBI Grade B officer
|Exam Conducting Body
|Reserve Bank of India(RBI)
|Mode of Application
|Date of examination
|To be updated soon
|To be announced soon
|Scale of pay
RBI Grade B 2023 Selection Process
Selection of candidates will be through ONLINE examinations ,i.e examinations will be held in two phases followed by interview.
- Phase – I online examination.
- Phase II online examination.
Phase- I online examination exam pattern
Exam will be objective type for 200 marks. As prescribed by the Board candidates have to secure minimum marks separately for each test as well as in aggregate. Tabulated below is the exam pattern for phase-I examination.
Those who secured minimum marks separately for each test, as prescribed will be shortlisted for Phase-II of the examination based on the aggregate marks obtained in Phase-I. The minimum aggregate cut-off marks for being shortlisted for Phase-II of the examination will be decided by the Board in relation to the number of vacancies.
Syllabus for Phase –I examination
- General Awareness
- English Language
- Quantitative Aptitude
Phase II online examination exam pattern
|Name of Paper
|Type of paper
Economic and Social Issues
|Descriptive, to be typed with the help of the Keyboard.
Finance and Management
Note: All question papers (in both the Phases) except the test of English will be set bilingually in Hindi and English.
Syllabus for Phase -II examination
- Paper-I Economic and social Issues
Growth and Development, Social Structure in India, Economic Reforms in India, Globalization.
- Paper-II English(Writing Skills)
The paper shall be framed to assess the writing skills of candidate including expression and understanding of the topic.
- Paper-III Finance & Management
Regulators of Banks and Financial Institutions,RBI and its functions, Financial Markets,The Union Budget, Inflation, Corporate Governance in Banking Sector, Financial Inclusion, Risk Management in Banking Sector,Basics of Derivatives: Forward, Futures, and Swap, Changing Landscape of Banking sector,An alternate source of finance,Public-Private Partnership ,Private and public social cost benefit, Recent Developments in the Financial Sector, Portfolio Investment, Public Sector Reforms, Disinvestments.
Click here for RBI Grade B detailed syllabus & exam Pattern
- Based on aggregate of marks obtained in Phase-II online exam (Paper-I +Paper-II +Paper-III) candidates will be shortlisted for the interview.
- Roll No. of the candidates shortlisted for interview will be published on RBI website at appropriate time and interview call letters will be sent on registered email ID.
- Interview will be of 50 marks. Final selection will be through merit list which will be prepared by adding marks secured by candidates in Phase-II examination and interview.
Click here for RBI Grade B detailed eligibility criteria.
Click here for RBI Grade B Job Profile
Click here for RBI Grade B study materials
How you can use Entri app for your exam preparation:
- Entri provides an online platform to help you prepare for competitive exams.
- Download for free of cost and get access to video classes, exams and study cards with a single subscription fee.
- You can access full length mock tests and previous year question papers
Hope you have benefited from this article. Check us for further details. Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming exams.