Table of Contents
The Reserve Bank of India has already published the RBI Grade B Phase 2 examination results on their official website. RBI will be conducting the Interview of the shortlisted candidates will be held from October 8 to 12th October for RBI Grade B DSIM. Shortlisted candidates will get RBI Grade B Interview Admit Card/Call Letter on the registered e-mail ID. The RBI Grade B Call Letter will have new Roll Numbers and will include the date, time and venue of the Interview round. Candidates shortlisted for the Interview round must take a print out of the call letter. In this article we will discuss about expected questions and answers asked in RBI Grade B Interview.
RBI Grade B 2020 Examination – Overview
|Post Name||RBI Grade B Officer|
|Exam Conducting Body||Reserve Bank of India(RBI)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Exam level||National Level|
|Selection process||Phase-I (Prelims), Phase-II (Mains), Interview|
|Scale of pay||Rs: 35,150/-|
RBI Grade B Interview Expected Questions and Answers
At First be confident and don’t be nervous. Candidates must be well prepared for the Interview. Candidates must have a very good knowledge about banks and bank related affairs. Also Candidates must have a clear insight about things happening daily. You can expect questions related to General knowledge and Current affairs. Below provided are the expected questions and Answers that can be asked in RBI Grade B Interview.
1. Questions based on self
Here you can expect questions from Resume like –
- Do a self-introduction?
- What are your hobbies?
- What is your strength and weakness?
- How your strength can be used for the benefit of banks?
2. Questions based on Academic Qualification
- Why you have chosen that particular stream?
- What did you do after graduation?
- Why you have chosen banking sector despite it’s not related to your course?
- Why join a Government-run Bank, not the private one?
3. Be Prepared with latest Banking Awareness knowledge
You can expect question about importance and functioning of banks.Also you can expect questions about finance, economy etc.
- Also you can expect questions about –
- Latest Government schemes , Latest Trending Topics like GST, KYC, RBI Surplus, GDP, Money Laundering, Inflation, Deflation, etc.)
- Also be well aware of Banking Terms like Repo rate, Reverse Repo Rate, CRR, PLR, NPAs, etc. and other bank terms like Types of Demand Draft, Demat Account, FDs, Mutual Fund, etc.
- What are the pros and cons of cashless economy?
Few Interview Tips
As you all know Interview is the last stage of RBI Grade B exams. The candidates who clear this stage will be recruited in one of the most reputed public sector banks in India. Below mentioned is few strategies for the candidates that will help you perform better in the interview.
- Firstly Dress in formal and comfortable clothes. Have a neat & clean look, you know that ‘First Impression is the Best Impression’.
- You must be well aware of the Job role.
- Before leaving for interview make sure you have all the necessary documents with you.
- Ask permission before entering and shake hands with panel members (if they are reachable to you)
- Maintain right posture i.e., Sit straight slightly leaning to front with hands on your lap or on the table.
- Initiate Conversation if they don’t ask anything within 5 seconds.
- Make eye contact with interviewer & smile occasionally
- Talk very clearly.
- If you are not sure about an answer don’t hesitate to tell ‘I don’t know’.
Things to avoid during interview-
Listed below are the few activities that you must avoid on interview day-
- Don’t be late. Being late for the interview will leave a bad impression.
- Avoid Smoking, Chewing Gum or using strong perfumes.
- Don’t be rude or impatient during interview as this is a service industry interview. Be Polite.
- Don’t jump to conclusions and answer without thinking.
- Never interrupt or be defensive while cross questioned by panel.
- Let the panel know if you are not sure of the answer. If they ask for your views then answer to the best of your knowledge.
Other Important Links-
How you can use Entri app for your exam preparation:
- Entri provides an online platform to help you prepare for competitive exams.
- Download for free of cost and get access to video classes, exams and study cards with a single subscription fee.
- You can access full length mock tests and previous year question papers.
Hope you have benefited from this article. Check us for further details. Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming exams.