The RBI Grade-B examination will consist of two phases, viz. – Phase-I and Phase-II followed by the interview. The preliminary examination will be objective type with Multiple Choice Questions from Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, English language, and General Awareness. Here we are discussing the detailed analysis, and previously asked questions in the Grade-B exam conducted in February 2021.
RBI Grade B Exam Analysis 2021
The RBI Grade B 2021 exam pattern is:
- RBI Grade B Prelims Exam Pattern
Total Number of Questions
- RBI Grade B Phase-II Exam Pattern
|Paper-I: Economic and Social Issues||Objective type||90 minutes||100|
|Paper-II: English (Writing Skills)||Descriptive, to be typed with the help of the Keyboard.||90 minutes||100|
|Paper-III: Finance and Management||Objective type||90 minutes||100|
Let’s check the RBI Grade-B detailed exam analysis:
In February the Reserve Bank of India conducts the preliminary exam in two shifts across India.
|Shift 1||Moderate to Difficult||100-106|
|Shift 2||Moderate to Difficult||102-107|
- RBI Grade-B Shift 1
|Topics||Level of Exams||Good Attempts|
|Quantitative Aptitude||Moderate to Difficult||21-22|
|General Awareness||Moderate to Difficult||32-34|
- RBI Grade-B Shift 2
|Topics||Level of Exams||Good Attempts|
|Reasoning Ability||Moderate to Difficult||24-25|
|General Awareness||Moderate to Difficult||29-35|
RBI Grade B Exam Analysis: Quantitative Aptitude
|Data Interpretation||5||Moderate to Difficult|
|Arithematics||10-12||Easy to Moderate|
Some of the questions asked in this section are:
- Probability of taking out 2 balls of different colours from 10 Red balls and 6 blue balls
- A starts a business with Rs 1400 B joins C joins 2 months after B. The share of profit is in the ratio of 4:3:2.
Find out how much did B and C invest
- 16 boys take 12 days to do a job. 12 men take 8 days. 16M begin and work for 3 days. 6 men leave and
are replaced by boys. The whole work is completed in 7 days. Find out the number of boys as a percentage of the number of men who left
- 5 pens and 10 pencils cost X. On the sale of pens, there is a profit of 10%. On the sale of pencils, there is a loss of 15%. The overall profit is 152.50. The cost price of 1 pen is 250. Find X
RBI Grade-B 2021: English Language Ability
|Synonyms and Antonyms||05||Moderate|
- Find the synonym of the words: interspersing, slew, imbuing
RBI Grade-B Analysis 2021: Reasoning Ability
|Topics||Number of Questions||Difficulty Level|
|Machine Input Output||5||Moderate|
|Logical Reasoning||10||Based on assumptions, statements, arguments, inference based.
Level: Moderate to difficult
|Miscellaneous||1||Easy to Moderate|
|Data Sufficiency||2||Moderate to difficult|
RBI Grade-B 2021: General Knowledge
Some of the questions asked in this section is:
- Myoko festival is celebrated in which state?
- India has improved its ranking in global innovation index 2020 to 48 from ___ in 2019?
- Where is the headquarter of UNESCO?
- Hiranandani Group companies will set up an integrated logistics and hyper-scale data centre
park called Green base and Yotta. Where will this centre be located?
- What is the percentage of gross NPA in the banking sector in India, according to RBI’s Annual Report 2018-19?
- Where was the G7 summit 2019 held?
- Ayushman Sahakar scheme was launched to improve the infrastructure of ___ sector with the help of cooperatives in the country?
- Which app was launched by the finance ministry to help people locate financial services at
- In 2015, which company became the first microfinance company in India to receive a universal banking license?
- Who has authored The Daughter from a Wishing Tree book?
- Which country has launched the Gaofen Satellite?
- How many languages does the new version of BHIM 2.0 support?
- What is the new minimum net worth threshold for the Bharat Bill Payment Operating Unit under the new on-tap authorization guidelines of RBI?
- Which small finance bank has got permission from SEBI to launch its IPO in December 2020?
- Merchant Discount Rates are exempted for organizations with an annual turnover of more than ___?
- What is the target of national education policy in terms of gross enrolment ratio at the level of pre-school to secondary by 2030 and higher education by 2035 respectively?
- Where is the Padmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological Park located?
Download Entri, India’s leading learning platform to kickstart your RBI Grade-B 2021 test preparations. Our expert tutors will guide you to success with our top-notch study materials, mock tests, previous year question papers, video classes, discussion groups, personal guidance, etc. Attempt Entri’s free RBI Grade-B and RBI Assistant mock tests, and analyze yourselves to improve your success rate.