The RBI Grade-B examination will consist of two phases, viz. – Phase-I and Phase-II followed by the interview. The preliminary examination will be objective type with Multiple Choice Questions from Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, English language, and General Awareness. Here we are discussing the RBI Grade B Exam Analysis 2022 – All Shift Analysis. The candidates must take into consideration a deep analysis of the entrance examinations which are already conducted by the Reserve Bank of India and then only you will be able to check out the pattern which is followed by the authorities in order to create the question papers included in this entrance examination. You will be able to crack the entrance examination in no time if you have undertaken the analysis.
RBI Grade B Shift Wise Analysis 2022
Exam Analysis RBI Grade B will help the candidates to check out the various details related to the entrance examination and then they will be able to prepare for the entrance examination without any difficulty. RBI Grade B All shift analysis is especially available for the candidates who will be giving the entrance examination for the Reserve Bank of India without much preparation. RBI Grade B phase 1 exam analysis can be taken into consideration before going to give out the Phase 1 entrance examination by all of the people in order to successfully catch the important questions included in the entrance examination.
|Topics||Level of Exams||Good Attempts|
|Quantitative Aptitude||Moderate to Difficult||21-22|
|General Awareness||Moderate to Difficult||32-34|
|Topics||Level of Exams||Good Attempts|
|Reasoning Ability||Moderate to Difficult||24-25|
|General Awareness||Moderate to Difficult||29-35|
RBI Grade B 2022 Subject Wise Analysis
RBI Grade B Prelims exam analysis must be taken into consideration before successfully going to give the entrance examination presented by the concerned authorities of the Reserve Bank of India and it is important that you also take into consideration some important topics including the entrance examination so that you can give the entrance examination without any problem and difficulty. RBI Grade B 2016 phase 2 exam analysis can be taken into consideration by the people in order to prepare for the entrance examination. Given below we are sharing the subject wise entrance examination analysis.
|Data Interpretation||5||Moderate to Difficult|
|Arithematics||10-12||Easy to Moderate|
English Language Ability
|Synonyms and Antonyms||05||Moderate|
|Topics||Number of Questions||Difficulty Level|
|Machine Input Output||5||Moderate|
|Logical Reasoning||10||Based on assumptions, statements, arguments, inference based.
Level: Moderate to difficult
|Miscellaneous||1||Easy to Moderate|
|Data Sufficiency||2||Moderate to difficult|
Important Questions Subject Wise
There are some important questions that were asked by the concerned authorities of the Reserve Bank of India taking into consideration important topics in each and every subject included in this entrance examination. If you want to give the preliminary examination present in this organisation then you can have a look at the important questions asked by the concerned authorities of the Reserve Bank of India recently in the previous year entrance examination. Given below, we are sharing some of the most important subject wise questions available by the Reserve Bank of India.
- Myoko festival is celebrated in which state?
- India has improved its ranking in global innovation index 2020 to 48 from ___ in 2019?
- Where is the headquarter of UNESCO?
- Hiranandani Group companies will set up an integrated logistics and hyper-scale data centre
park called Green base and Yotta. Where will this centre be located?
- What is the percentage of gross NPA in the banking sector in India, according to RBI’s Annual Report 2018-19?
- Where was the G7 summit 2019 held?
- Ayushman Sahakar scheme was launched to improve the infrastructure of ___ sector with the help of cooperatives in the country?
- Which app was launched by the finance ministry to help people locate financial services at
- In 2015, which company became the first microfinance company in India to receive a universal banking license?
- Who has authored The Daughter from a Wishing Tree book?
- Which country has launched the Gaofen Satellite?
- How many languages does the new version of BHIM 2.0 support?
- What is the new minimum net worth threshold for the Bharat Bill Payment Operating Unit under the new on-tap authorization guidelines of RBI?
- Which small finance bank has got permission from SEBI to launch its IPO in December 2020?
- Merchant Discount Rates are exempted for organizations with an annual turnover of more than ___?
- What is the target of national education policy in terms of gross enrolment ratio at the level of pre-school to secondary by 2030 and higher education by 2035 respectively?
- Where is the Padmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological Park located?
- Probability of taking out 2 balls of different colours from 10 Red balls and 6 blue balls
- A starts a business with Rs 1400 B joins C joins 2 months after B. The share of profit is in the ratio of 4:3:2.
Find out how much did B and C invest
- 16 boys take 12 days to do a job. 12 men take 8 days. 16M begin and work for 3 days. 6 men leave and
are replaced by boys. The whole work is completed in 7 days. Find out the number of boys as a percentage of the number of men who left
- 5 pens and 10 pencils cost X. On the sale of pens, there is a profit of 10%. On the sale of pencils, there is a loss of 15%. The overall profit is 152.50. The cost price of 1 pen is 250. Find X
RBI Grade B 2022 Level of Exam
There are two levels of entrance examination which will be conducted by the concerned authorities in this recruitment opportunity and the first level of the entrance examination is the preliminary round which needs to be taken by all of the candidates who have filled out the application form. The second stage of the selection procedure is the main examination round which will be conducted after all of the candidates have successfully passed the first stage of the selection procedure. The candidates will have to go through the last interview section after they have successfully passed the preliminary and the main examination conducted by the Reserve Bank of India.
|Prelims||Moderate to Difficult||100-106|
|Mains||Moderate to Difficult||102-107|
RBI Grade B 2022 Video Analysis
You can also take into consideration a video analysis for the entrance examination conducted by the Reserve Bank of India because it will help you to take a more personal analysis of the entrance examination. Through video analysis available on our platform, the experts will let you know the important topics included in the entrance examination and our experts will also help you to prepare for the entrance examination by taking into consideration video lessons available on our platform. You also have mock tests available on our platform to help you polish your skills and knowledge.
Download Entri, India’s leading learning platform to kickstart your RBI Grade B 2022 test preparations. Our expert tutors will guide you to success with our top-notch study materials, mock tests, previous year question papers, video classes, discussion groups, personal guidance, etc. Attempt Entri’s free RBI Grade B and RBI Assistant mock tests, and analyze yourselves to improve your success rate.