RBI is a brand in itself and there is no need to explain how prestigious this post is. UPSC aspirants, IIM Graduates and so many highly qualified candidates write this exam. Considering very few vacancies and cutthroat competition, clearing RBI Grade B is a hard nut to crack and this requires a smart strategy, not only had to work. RBI Grade B study plan must be taken into consideration by all of the people after they have gone through the examination pattern and the syllabus for the concerned entrance examination that they are about to give. RBI Grade B exam strategy must be elaborate and you must make a study plan which includes all of the important subjects that you need to cover in the entrance examination. Given below, we are sharing the specifications related to the RBI Grade B Study Plan 2022 – 30 Days Study Plan. RBI Grade B 30 days study plan must be taken into consideration if you have one month to start preparing for the entrance examination. RBI Grade B Study plan PDF must be downloaded from below.
RBI Grade B Officer 2022 Study Plan
A well-organized study plan is a must-have thing while starting your preparation. One should know, what and from where he started to work on the weak and strong points that can help you get through the RBI Grade B exam. Prepare a study plan which covers all the important topics with more emphasis on your weak points. Take the help of previous years question papers and Mock Tests to get an idea about the expected exam pattern. Check how you start your preparation with a study plan. Check the study plan and start your preparation accordingly to manage time for each section, Accuracy and Speed.
|Days||Reasoning Ability||Data Analysis and Interpretation||General/Financial Awareness||English Language|
Bar and Line Graph
|Current Affairs (September)||Reading Comprehension
Attend mock test – 1
|Day 3||Coded Inequality||Application Sums -Part 1||Static GK||Phrase Replacement|
|Day 4||Reasoning Sectional Test – 1, Quantitative Aptitude Sectional Test – 1, General Awareness Sectional Test – 1 and English Sectional Test – 1|
|Day 5||Input and Output||Missing and Wrong Number Series||Budget and Monetary Policy Rates||Sentence Correction and Sentence Connector|
|Day 6||Weekly Revision – 1
Revise All topics (Section-wise) & Analyze the weaker areas
Attend mock test – 2
|Day 7||Blood relation and Direction sense||Application Sums – Part 2||Current Affairs (October)||Cloze Test
(Old pattern and new pattern)
|Day 8||Attend mock test – 3
|Day 9||Order and Ranking and Miscellaneous||Application Sums – Part 3||Current Affairs Revision – (September and October)||Sentence Rearrangement and Jumbled Sentence|
|Day 10||Attend mock test – 4|
|Day 11||Coding and Decoding||Data Interpretation
Single Pie Chart and Double Pie Chart
|Current Affairs (November)||Most appropriate Synonym/Antonym|
|Day 12||Reasoning Sectional Test – 2, Quantitative Aptitude Sectional Test – 2, General Awareness Sectional Test – 2 and English Sectional Test – 2|
|Day 13||Alphabet and numerical series||Quantity I and II||Banking Static GK||Sentence Improvement|
|Day 14||Weekly Revision – 2
Revise All topics (Section-wise) & Analyze the weaker areas
Attend mock test – 5
|Day 15||Data Sufficiency – Part 1||Data Interpretation
|Current Affairs (December)||Matching
Column I and Column II
|Day 16||Attend mock test – 6|
|Day 17||Logical Reasoning||Quadratic Equations||Current Affairs Revision – (November and December)||Error Spotting|
|Day 18||Reasoning Sectional Test – 3, Quantitative Aptitude Sectional Test – 3, General Awareness Sectional Test – 3 and English Sectional Test – 3|
|Day 19||Data Sufficiency – Part 2||Data Interpretation
|Banking Related Current Affairs||Phrase Replacement|
|Day 20||Attend mock test – 7|
|Day 21||Seating Arrangement
(Linear and Parallel Rows)
|Data Sufficiency||Static GK||Sentence Completion|
|Day 22||Weekly Revision – 3
Revise All topics (Section-wise) & Analyze the weaker areas
Attend mock test – 8
|Day 23||Puzzles – Part 1||Caselet||Current Affairs (January)||Single Fillers|
|Day 24||Reasoning Sectional Test – 4, Quantitative Aptitude Sectional Test – 4, General Awareness Sectional Test – 4 and English Sectional Test – 4|
|Day 25||Seating Arrangement (Circular and Square Based)||Simplification and Approximation||Current Affairs (February)||Double Fillers|
|Day 26||Attend mock test – 9
|Day 27||Puzzles – Part 2||Missing Data Interpretation||Current Affairs Revision – (January and February)||Triple Fillers|
|Day 28||Attend mock test – 10
|Day 29||Reasoning Sectional Test – 5, Quantitative Aptitude Sectional Test – 5, General Awareness Sectional Test – 5 and English Sectional Test – 5|
|Day 30||Final Revision
Revise All topics (Section-wise) & Analyze the weaker areas
RBI Grade B 2022 Main Topics To Cover
RBI Grade B preparation must be taken into consideration at least one week prior to the commencement of the entrance examination conducted by the Reserve Bank of India. RBI Grade B preparation strategy must be taken into consideration by checking out the details related to the syllabus and the important topics included in this entrance examination. RBI Grade B Phase 1 preparation and RBI Grade B Phase 2 preparation must be taken into consideration separately for all of the candidates. The candidates can take into consideration RBI Grade B online preparation. Given below, we are sharing the important topics to cover for this entrance examination.
|Quantitative Ability||Reasoning||English Language||General Awareness|
|Simplification||Logical Reasoning||Reading Comprehension||Current Affairs|
|Profit & Loss||Alphanumeric Series||Cloze Test||Indian Financial Systems|
|Mixtures &Alligations||Ranking/Direction/Alphabet Test||Para jumbles||Indian Banking Systems|
|Simple Interest & Compound Interest & Surds & Indices||Data Sufficiency||Miscellaneous||Monetary Plans|
|Work & Time||Coded Inequalities||Fill in the blanks||National Institutions|
|Time & Distance||Seating Arrangement||Multiple Meaning /Error Spotting||Banking Terms|
|Mensuration – Cylinder, Cone, Sphere||Puzzle||Paragraph Completion|
|Ratio & Proportion, Percentage||Syllogism|
|Number Systems||Blood Relations|
|Sequence & Series||Input-Output|
|Permutation, Combination &Probability||Coding-Decoding|
RBI Grade B Officer 2022 Mock Test
Mock tests will really help candidates to crack exams, as they will learn to manage the time and attempt more questions. Along with that, a mock test also helps to pick questions, they are sure of and avoid the negative marking. Personal mentors will help you to move confidently through the preparation period till the exam. RBI Grade B phase 2 question paper and RBI Grade B phase 1 question paper PDF can be downloaded separately from the official website of the organisation which will help you to prepare for the entrance examination by taking into consideration the examination format. RBI Grade B model question paper can also be downloaded from the official website of the organisation as per the concerned notification. The last year RBI Grade B question paper will be uploaded by RBI on their official website.
RBI Grade B Officer 2022 Free Mock Test
RBI Grade B mock test will help the candidates to understand the commonly asked questions which are provided in the question papers presented by the Reserve Bank of India and the candidates will also be able to know the type of preparation that they need to do in order to crack the entrance examination. RBI Grade B online test series available at work platform will help the candidates to understand the important topics that they need to cover and also their skills. RBI Grade B phase 2 mock test and RBI Grade B phase 1 mock test free links are mentioned in order to help the candidates.
1. Out of 3 numbers the ratio between the first two numbers and the second number is 5:7 and the ratio between 2nd and 3rd numbers are 7:8. And, the sum of 3 digits id 7700. Find the average of first and third numbers.
E) None of above
2. Diameter of the semicircular field is 133.33% more than the side of the equilateral triangle. The area of the equilateral triangle is 225˩3m2. Find the time taken to complete one round semicircular field if the speed is 20m/minutes.
A) 9 minutes
B) 8 minutes
C) 7 minutes
D) 11 minutes
E) None of above
3. It takes 12 workers a total of 12 hours to assemble a computer, with each of them working at the same rate. If 12 workers start at 10 am and from 4 pm, 2 works per hour are added, at what time the computer will be assembled?
A) 6 pm
B) 7 pm
C) 8 pm
D) 5 pm
E) None of above
4. 131, 231, ?, 461, 591, 731
5. 10.5, 20, 39, 67.5, ?, 153
6. Some homes are departments. Only a few departments are circle
Some homes are not circle.
All departments are circle is a possibility.
A) Only conclusion I follow
B) Only conclusion II follow
C) Both conclusions I & II follow
D) Either conclusion I or II follow
E) Neither conclusion I nor II follow
7. Which of the following mentioned below are the Multiple payment acceptance devices/ infrastructure supporting underlying card payments?
A) Physical Pos, mPos
D) QR code-based payments
E) All the above
8. In which states/ UT of India Mega Food Park (MFP) operational so far
9. The Defence Ministry has set a target of how much percentage of self-reliance in weaponry by 2027?
10. RBI has ____ regional offices and ____ sub-offices at present
A) 17 Regional offices and 4 sub-offices
B) 27 Regional offices and 4 sub-offices
C) 29 Regional offices and 5 sub-offices
D) 2 7 Regional offices and 14 sub-offices
E) 37 Regional offices and 4 sub-offices
11. Barkatullah Khan Stadium is located in which state
A) Jodhpur Rajasthan
B) Gwalior Madhya Pradesh
C) Ahmedabad, Gujarat
D) Cuttack, Odisha
E) Nagpur, Maharashtra
12. Bharat Biotech plans to produce ____ types of vaccines including malaria and COVID 19 at its upcoming unit in Bhubaneshwar, Odisha
13. Where is the headquarters of the Asian Football Confederation situated
A) Zurich, Switzerland
B) The UK
D) Gland, Switzerland
E) Vienna, Austria
14. India plans to ship off doses (1)/ of covid vaccine to its neighbours (2)/ as part of its vaccine (3)/ diplomacy in a couple of weeks(4)/ No error(5)
15. Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises (MSME) are classified into two classes. What is the name of those enterprises?
A) Manufacturing Enterprises and Service Enterprises
B) Automobiles & Mines Enterprises
C) Machinery & Equipment Enterprises
D) Raw Materials & Finished Enterprises
E) Gases & Alcohol Enterprises
RBI Grade B 2022 Model Question Papers
You must go through complete RBI Grade B previous year papers and model papers to Create a mental plan so as to attempt the questions methodically. Time yourself in advance and decide which question to attempt first and which to leave. If you don’t know an answer, just skip the question. Attempt questions only when 90-100% sure. Once done with RBI Grade B previous year papers or model test papers, check the amount of time taken. Start moderating your answers honestly. and go through each and another incorrect answer so as to not repeat the same mistakes in the exam. In this way, you can prepare for this exam.
RBI Grade B Officer 2022 Previous Question Papers
Going through the previous year papers will make you understand the changes this exam has undergone in the past. This will help you realize the challenges better. Solving papers will help you understand the exact nature of the exam. Attempting all the Bank of Baroda previous year papers will help you track the time spent in solving the paper and your level of efficiency. This will be a huge advantage in the actual exam. Lastly, they will let you know the nature of questions that can be expected in the Exam this year. We’re sharing the RBI Grade B Previous year papers. Do go through them in detail and evaluate yourself.
- Previous Year Paper 2018- RBI-Grade-B-Phase-I-Previous-Year-Paper-2018
- Previous Year Paper 2017- RBI-Grade-B-2017-Paper
Important Questions Subject Wise
There are some important questions that were asked by the concerned authorities of the Reserve Bank of India taking into consideration important topics in each and every subject included in this entrance examination. If you want to give the preliminary examination present in this organisation then you can have a look at the important questions asked by the concerned authorities of the Reserve Bank of India recently in the previous year entrance examination. Given below, we are sharing some of the most important subject wise questions available by the Reserve Bank of India.
- Myoko festival is celebrated in which state?
- India has improved its ranking in global innovation index 2020 to 48 from ___ in 2019?
- Where is the headquarter of UNESCO?
- Hiranandani Group companies will set up an integrated logistics and hyper-scale data centre
park called Green base and Yotta. Where will this centre be located?
- What is the percentage of gross NPA in the banking sector in India, according to RBI’s Annual Report 2018-19?
- Where was the G7 summit 2019 held?
- Ayushman Sahakar scheme was launched to improve the infrastructure of ___ sector with the help of cooperatives in the country?
- Which app was launched by the finance ministry to help people locate financial services at
- In 2015, which company became the first microfinance company in India to receive a universal banking license?
- Who has authored The Daughter from a Wishing Tree book?
- Which country has launched the Gaofen Satellite?
- How many languages does the new version of BHIM 2.0 support?
- What is the new minimum net worth threshold for the Bharat Bill Payment Operating Unit under the new on-tap authorization guidelines of RBI?
- Which small finance bank has got permission from SEBI to launch its IPO in December 2020?
- Merchant Discount Rates are exempted for organizations with an annual turnover of more than ___?
- What is the target of national education policy in terms of gross enrolment ratio at the level of pre-school to secondary by 2030 and higher education by 2035 respectively?
- Where is the Padmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological Park located?
- Probability of taking out 2 balls of different colours from 10 Red balls and 6 blue balls
- A starts a business with Rs 1400 B joins C joins 2 months after B. The share of profit is in the ratio of 4:3:2.
Find out how much did B and C invest
- 16 boys take 12 days to do a job. 12 men take 8 days. 16M begin and work for 3 days. 6 men leave and
are replaced by boys. The whole work is completed in 7 days. Find out the number of boys as a percentage of the number of men who left
- 5 pens and 10 pencils cost X. On the sale of pens, there is a profit of 10%. On the sale of pencils, there is a loss of 15%. The overall profit is 152.50. The cost price of 1 pen is 250. Find X
Exam Tips For RBI Grade B 2022
There are various examination tips that you can undertake in order to successfully crack the entrance examination conducted by the Reserve Bank of India and it is important that you undertake various tips and tricks in order to help yourself to crack the entrance examination as soon as possible. You can start preparing for the entrance examination at least one week prior to the commencement of the entrance examination in order to explore the various steps that you can take in your life. Given below we are sharing some examination tips for cracking the Reserve Bank of India Grade B entrance examination 2022.
- Time Table for preparation. It should be made as per your ability.
- Make hand notes: Regularly make notes for Exam, so that you can easily understand and revise the previous topics.
- Know your strength and weakness. Check your weakness and work hard to remove weak points in the study. Manage time to solve the hard and easy topics in your syllabus.
- Set achievable targets for yourself, like studying 4 comprehensive topics in an hour, or 7-8 small topics in an hour. This will boost your speed as your mind will not feel overtaxed.
- Use flashcards. This is another great tool that will let you revise anytime, anywhere and with ease Make flashcards of important dates, events, and keywords to keep your memory fresh.
- Phase 1 is about time management. You have 120 minutes for 200 questions of four subjects which are Quantitative aptitude, Reasoning, English and General Awareness.
- If you have never prepared for IBPS/SSC/CAT/MAT type exam, invest 60–70% of the time in phase 1 preparation.
- Plan to score more in General Awareness as it is 40% of the exam and all 80 questions can be attempted in minimum time. General Awareness questions are more from Economy, banking, finance and social issues & all these topics are even part of the mains exam.
- A minimum cut-off mark is something you definitely need to score in every section, so plan well
- Sectional timing is also introduced this time in the preliminary exam.
- The Phase 2 syllabus is not lengthy but yes it is very diverse. You need to learn the fundamentals of varied topics.
- The exam requires a conceptual understanding of the topics given in the syllabus.
- While studying, the topics may appear simple but when options are there to choose from, one might get confused.
- Writing ability is very important for English paper which carries 100 marks for which reading editorial becomes a must.
Exam Strategies For RBI Grade B Officer 2022
The candidate should be well aware of the selection process and exam pattern before he starts preparing for the exam. The selection process of the RBI Grade B Officer Exam consists of two phases along with a personal interview. Both phases are conducted online.
- The Phase 1 exam will be conducted for 2 hours. The first round of the prelims paper consists of four sections, namely, general awareness, English language, quantitative aptitude, and reasoning.
- One has to secure minimum marks in each of these sections to clear the first phase. Only candidates who clear phase 1 are eligible to participate in the phase 2 exam. While coming to the final selection, only marks obtained in the mains exam and the interview will be considered. Phase one is only an eligibility test.
- It is very important to know about the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) before starting the preparation for the Grade B Officer exam. Getting familiar with the role and responsibilities of RBI not only helps you crack the online written examination but also during the personal interview. Focus on key functions such as policy rates and reserve ratios.
- A fresher should know that there is a restriction on the number of attempts one can make to become a Grade B officer in RBI. If you are serious about getting into RBI as a Grade B officer, never waste the attempts. Aspirants belonging to the general merit category are allowed to take six attempts to clear the prelims online examination. However, for candidates belonging to SC/ST and OBC castes, there is no restriction on attempts.
- The official notification has provided the detailed syllabus for the mains examination and provided the section names for the prelims exam. Aspirants have to go through the syllabus of the other competitive examinations such as SSC CGL and IBPS PO to understand what exactly each of the sections of the prelims carries. Though the format of the questions will be different in the RBI Grade B Officer exam, one can consider the syllabus of the other competitive exams mentioned above. The RBI will provide detailed information about the examination in an information handout, which will be released along with the admit card for phase II.
- If you are new to the RBI examination, start your preparation with the basic concepts of RBI apart from following the trending issues in the economy and finance. Stay updated with the current affairs related to the banking, stock exchange, budget, economy, finance, etc; this will accustom you to the exam preparation. Also, go through business and finance columns written by experts in various newspapers and magazines.
- A fresher or a beginner should put in extra effort compared to senior candidates to crack the RBI Grade B Officer examination. Hence, one should prepare an effective study schedule. If you are not from any finance background, acquaint yourself with financial terminology and basic concepts. Make a study schedule that should focus primarily on the prelims exam. Once you are confident about prelims, you can draft a new plan to prepare for the mains exam, because the screening round is very difficult to crack in almost all the examinations because of the high competition.
RBI Grade B Books For Phase 1
There are proper answers to the question of How To Start Preparation for RBI Grade B. RBI Grade B officer preparation can be taken into consideration online and you will have to start your preparation at least one month prior to the commencement of the entrance examination. The candidates must also take into consideration important study material in order to prepare for the entrance examination successfully. RBI Grade B preparation plan must be equipped with all of the important specifications. Given below, we are sharing the important specifications related to the study material.
- Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning by R.S. Agarwal
- Analytical Reasoning by M.K. Pandey
- Word Power Made simple by Norman Lewis
- Objective General English by S.P.Bakshi
- High School Grammar and Composition by Wren and Martin
- Magical Book on Quicker Maths by M. Tyra
- How to Prepare for Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations written by R.S. Agarwal
- Banking Awareness by Arihant Experts
- Banking Awareness for SEBI and IBPS Bank Clerk/PO/RBI Exams/RRB by Disha Experts
RBI Grade B Books For Phase 2
There are separate books available for phase 2 of the entrance examination conducted by the Reserve Bank of India and the phase 2 examination will consist of questions related to economics and social issues. There are various Indian economy books available in the market that will help you to check out important topics related to the economy of India. The questions related to financial management will also be asked in the phase 2 entrance examination conducted by the Reserve Bank of India and you can buy financial management books in order to prepare for the subject.
Economic and Social Issues Books
- Indian Economy: Uma Kapila (Series of Books)
- Indian Economy: Mishra Puri. (Latest Edition)
- Growth And Development: Devraj Ray
- Sociology: C.N. Shankar Rao
Other Preparation Material
- Economic and Political Weekly
- Southern Economist
- Business India
- RBI Bulletins
- Economic Times
- Business Standard
- World Development Report
- Economic Survey of India
- An introduction to Economics – A W Stonier and DC Hauge
- Monetary Theory and Public Policy – Kenneth Kurihara
- Indian Economy – Mishra and Puri
- Indian Economy – R. Dutt and KPM Sundaram
- Economic Growth and Development – Mayer and Baldwin
- Major economic newspapers and Economic and Political Weekly
- Public Finance – K K Andley and Sundaram
- Financial Management – Prasanna Chandra
RBI Grade B Exam Pattern 2022
The candidates should have thorough knowledge about the exam pattern for the upcoming RBI Grade B exam 2022. The detailed exam pattern is given below. The candidates who are preparing for the exam can check the exam pattern given below. The RBI Grade B exam will be conducted in two phases. The recruitment will be based on phase 1 and phase 2 exams and the interview that will be conducted as a final round of the selection procedure. The exam pattern is given below. The candidates can look through the exam pattern to have clarity on the topic.
RBI Grade B Phase 1 Exam Pattern
The preliminary examination is the very first stage of the entrance examination that must be given by the candidates who want to get a job as RBI grade B officer and it is important to get a proper number of marks in the preliminary examination because then only you will be going to go to the second stage of the selection procedure. The preliminary examination will consist of tests related to reasoning and other important subjects. The RBI Grade B phase 1 exam will be conducted for the 4 sections. The sectional time limit is nil. The total time duration is 120 minutes. The exam pattern should be learned thoroughly by the candidates. Check below to know the complete exam pattern for the Phase 1 RBI Garde B exam 2022.
|Name of the Subjects||Number of questions||Maximum marks||Duration|
RBI Grade B Phase-II Exam Pattern
The main examination is the second stage of the selection procedure and the people who will get the proper number of marks in the preliminary examination will be able to attend the second stage of the selection procedure. The candidates will have to crack the main examination taking into consideration the cut off marks presented by the authorities for the main examination. Make sure that you are preparing for the entrance examination beforehand in order to be eligible. The RBI Grade B Phase 2 exam consists of three sections. The candidates will get 90 minutes to complete the phase 2 exam. the total time duration is 270 minutes. The candidates should learn the RBI Grade B exam pattern at first to have a comprehensive idea about the upcoming RBI Grade B exam 2022.
|Name of the subject||Maximum marks||Maximum Time Duration||Paper Type|
|Economics and Social Issues||100||90 minutes||Objective|
|Paper-II English (Writing Skills)||100||90 minutes||Descriptive (to be typed with the help of keyboard)|
|Paper III Finance & Management||100||90 minutes||Objective Type|
RBI Grade B Syllabus 2022
RBI Grade B officer syllabus must be downloaded by the candidates who are preparing for the entrance examination conducted by the Reserve Bank of India to select the candidates in the Grade B department. RBI Grade B syllabus and books will help you to prepare for the entrance examination in a much more systematic manner. RBI Grade B depr syllabus will be present at the official website of the entrance examination and you can also easily download the syllabus related to the different subjects. RBI Grade B finance and management syllabus, RBI Grade B reasoning syllabus will be separately available for all of the candidates to be downloaded from the official website. RBI Grade B prelims syllabus and mains syllabus will be presented separately.
RBI Grade B Phase 1 Syllabus
RBI Grade B Phase 2 Syllabus
|Paper-I: Economic and Social Issues||
|Paper-II: English (Writing Skills)||
|Paper-III: Finance and Management||
RBI Grade B Weightage 2022
There are different topics which will be included in the different subjects for this entrance examination conducted by the Reserve Bank of India and there will be different types of questions which will be asked in the entrance examination so you must take into consideration your preparations very carefully. The candidates can check out the previous year weightage for each and every topic included in the entrance examination and then you can easily prepare for the entrance examination without any problem and difficulty. Given below, we are sharing the weightage for the RBI Grade B entrance examination that will help you to prepare for the subject.
|Numerical Ability||English Language||Reasoning||General Awareness|
|Approximation: 5 questions||Double Error: 5-7 questions||Puzzles: 22 questions||Current Affairs 55-60 questions|
|Arithmetic: 10 questions||Sentence Arrangement: 5 questions||Inequality: 3 questions||Static GK 20-25 questions|
|Bar graph: 5 questions||Reading Comprehension: 9 – 10 questions||Coding-Decoding: 4 questions|
|Caselet DI: 5 questions||Error Detection: 5 questions||Blood Relation: 5 questions|
|Number series: 5 questions||Cloze Test: 5 questions||Circular arrangement: 5 questions|
|Fill in the blanks: 3-5 questions||Floor arrangement: 5 questions|
|Scheduling: 15 questions|
|Syllogism: 4-5 questions|
|Logical Reasoning: 10 questions|
|Linear rearrangement: 5 questions|
|Miscellaneous: 5 questions|
You can Read one newspaper daily. The candidates can take Current Affairs Quiz Daily from the Entri app. You can read about one Financial Organisation(like SIDBI, NABARD, IFM, etc.) Daily. The whole exercise would take about 90 minutes. Apart from this, you can attempt a 2-hours test for Phase-1 once a week till the notification isn’t out, daily when notification is out. You must also read Yojana once a month. Take into consideration monthly current affairs from 2-3 different sources, once a month. If you are not sure about the manuals, one of the best ways is to get enrolled with an online course that can help in getting the right manuals for the preparation. It is quite obvious to get anxious for the exam for which thousands of candidates will be appearing. But with a systematic approach and with the best preparation methods, you can surely pass through the selection procedures with flying colours.