Reserve Bank of India, RBI, invites applications for RBI Grade B Officers in (DR)- General, (DR) – DEPR, (DR)- DSIM from Graduates below 30 years for the post, and recruitment is mainly through different phases. Mainly the selection process consists of Preliminary Exam, Mains Exam, and Interview. RBI Grade B notification was released for Grade B 2021 in January 2021. here, take a practice test and attempt RBI Grade B Mock Test 2021.
About RBI Grade B 2021 Free Mock Tests Series
Entri App offers the following mock tests for the RBI Grade B 2021 aspirants. Subscribe to the course and also avail of daily current affairs quiz, rank booster tests apart from the full-length test series.
Phase 1 Full Test
RBI Grade B exam will be having Prelims Phase with 200 questions. Under this exam series, get 10 full-length mock tests with one free test.
Phase 2 Full Test
For the Mains Phase, there will be 60 questions included under each mock. Under this exam series, get 05 full-length mock tests with one free test.
Memory Based Papers
Aspirants can avail of 04 free memory-based previous question papers.
Live Mock Tests
For now, 05 live mock tests are included under this category. Of these, candidates can take 1 free live test.
Sectional Mock Tests
Check the RBI Grade B Test Series for each subject. Here you can practice topic-wise questions to be covered under each subject.
15 mock tests can be practiced along with one free sectional test. Each test consists of 60 questions.
30 questions will be carried by each test. And, in total candidates can practice 15 mock tests, apart from one free test.
15 test series with 30 questions in each exam. Also, attempt one free test!
15 mock test series with 80 questions covered under each topic! Don’t miss this opportunity to improve your GK.
RBI Grade B Free Practice Test
1. Name the most gender-equal country as per the World Economic Forum report?
2. Who has been appointed as executive director of the Reserve bank of India, recently
Ans: Jose J Kattoor
3. Theme of global Food policy Report 2021
Ans: Transforming Food Systems After COVID-19
4. Shankha Ghosh, who passed away recently, is related to which field
5. Rank of India in the World Press Freedom Index 2021
Practice RBI Grade B Online Mock Test 2021 for Free
1. Out of 3 numbers the ratio between the first two numbers and the second number is 5:7 and the ratio between 2nd and 3rd numbers are 7:8. And, the sum of 3 digits id 7700. Find the average of first and third numbers.
E) None of above
2. Diameter of the semicircular field is 133.33% more than the side of the equilateral triangle. The area of the equilateral triangle is 225˩3m2. Find the time taken to complete one round semicircular field if speed is 20m/minutes.
A) 9 minutes
B) 8 minutes
C) 7 minutes
D) 11 minutes
E) None of above
3. It takes 12 workers a total of 12 hours to assemble a computer, with each of them working at the same rate. If 12 workers start at 10 am and from 4 pm, 2 works per hour are added, at what time the computer will be assembled?
A) 6 pm
B) 7 pm
C) 8 pm
D) 5 pm
E) None of above
4. 131, 231, ?, 461, 591, 731
5. 10.5, 20, 39, 67.5, ?, 153
6. Some homes are departments. Only few departments are circle
Some homes are not circle.
All departments are circle is a possibility.
A) Only conclusion I follow
B) Only conclusion II follow
C) Both conclusion I & II follow
D) Either conclusion I or II follow
E) Neither conclusion I nor II follow
7. Which of the following mentioned below are the Multiple payment acceptance devices/ infrastructure supporting underlying card payments?
A) Physical Pos, mPos
D) QR code-based payments
E) All the above
8. In which states/ UT of India Mega Food Park (MFP) operational so far
9. The Defence Ministry has set a target of how much percentage of self-reliance in weaponry by 2027?
10. RBI has ____ regional offices and ____ sub-offices at present
A) 17 Regional offices and 4 sub-offices
B) 27 Regional offices and 4 sub-offices
C) 29 Regional offices and 5 sub-offices
D) 2 7 Regional offices and 14 sub-offices
E) 37 Regional offices and 4 sub-offices
11. Barkatullah Khan Stadium is located in which state
A) Jodhpur Rajasthan
B) Gwalior Madhya Pradesh
C) Ahmedabad, Gujarat
D) Cuttack, Odisha
E) Nagpur, Maharashtra
12. Bharat Biotech plans to produce ____ types of vaccines including malaria and COVID 19 at its upcoming unit in Bhubaneshwar, Odisha
13. Where is the headquarters of the Asian Football Confederation situated
A) Zurich, Switzerland
D) Gland, Switzerland
E) Vienna, Austria
14. India plans to ship off doses (1)/ of covid vaccine to its neighbors (2)/ as part of its vaccine (3)/ diplomacy in a couple of weeks(4)/ No error(5)
15. Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises (MSME) are classified into two classes. What is the name of those enterprises?
A) Manufacturing Enterprises and Service Enterprises
B) Automobiles & Mines Enterprises
C) Machinery & Equipment Enterprises
D) Raw Materials & Finished Enterprises
E) Gases & Alcohol Enterprises
Aspirants can get the answers for this mock from the link given below. Also, subscribe to get more RBI Grade B Mock Test series from the Entri App.
Mock tests will really help candidates to crack exams, as they will learn to manage the time and attempt more questions. Along with that, a mock test also helps to pick questions, they are sure of and avoid the negative marking. Personal mentors will help you to move confidently through the preparation period till the exam. RBI Grade B Phase II result was released on May 4, 2021. Also, the list of shortlisted candidates for the next phase has been published.