Reserve Bank of India, RBI, invites applications for RBI Grade B Officers in (DR)- General, (DR) – DEPR, (DR)- DSIM from Graduates below 30 years for the post, and recruitment is mainly through different phases. Mainly the selection process consists of Preliminary Exam, Mains Exam, and Interview. RBI Grade B Mock test PDF must be downloaded at least one month prior to the commitment of the entrance examination in order to successfully practice each and every subject included in the entrance examination. A free online mock test for RBI Grade B exam can be taken into consideration from the official website of our platform. Given below we are sharing the details of the RBI Grade B Free Mock Test 2022 – Online Test Series.
RBI Grade B Officer 2022 Free Mock Test
RBI Grade B mock test will help the candidates to understand the commonly asked questions which are provided in the question papers presented by the Reserve Bank of India and the candidates will also be able to know the type of preparation that they need to do in order to crack the entrance examination. RBI Grade B online test series available at work platform will help the candidates to understand the important topics that they need to cover and also their skills. RBI Grade B phase 2 mock test and RBI Grade B phase 1 mock test free links are mentioned below in order to help the candidates.
1. Out of 3 numbers the ratio between the first two numbers and the second number is 5:7 and the ratio between 2nd and 3rd numbers are 7:8. And, the sum of 3 digits id 7700. Find the average of first and third numbers.
E) None of above
2. Diameter of the semicircular field is 133.33% more than the side of the equilateral triangle. The area of the equilateral triangle is 225˩3m2. Find the time taken to complete one round semicircular field if the speed is 20m/minutes.
A) 9 minutes
B) 8 minutes
C) 7 minutes
D) 11 minutes
E) None of above
3. It takes 12 workers a total of 12 hours to assemble a computer, with each of them working at the same rate. If 12 workers start at 10 am and from 4 pm, 2 works per hour are added, at what time the computer will be assembled?
A) 6 pm
B) 7 pm
C) 8 pm
D) 5 pm
E) None of above
4. 131, 231, ?, 461, 591, 731
5. 10.5, 20, 39, 67.5, ?, 153
6. Some homes are departments. Only a few departments are circle
Some homes are not circle.
All departments are circle is a possibility.
A) Only conclusion I follow
B) Only conclusion II follow
C) Both conclusions I & II follow
D) Either conclusion I or II follow
E) Neither conclusion I nor II follow
7. Which of the following mentioned below are the Multiple payment acceptance devices/ infrastructure supporting underlying card payments?
A) Physical Pos, mPos
D) QR code-based payments
E) All the above
8. In which states/ UT of India Mega Food Park (MFP) operational so far
9. The Defence Ministry has set a target of how much percentage of self-reliance in weaponry by 2027?
10. RBI has ____ regional offices and ____ sub-offices at present
A) 17 Regional offices and 4 sub-offices
B) 27 Regional offices and 4 sub-offices
C) 29 Regional offices and 5 sub-offices
D) 2 7 Regional offices and 14 sub-offices
E) 37 Regional offices and 4 sub-offices
11. Barkatullah Khan Stadium is located in which state
A) Jodhpur Rajasthan
B) Gwalior Madhya Pradesh
C) Ahmedabad, Gujarat
D) Cuttack, Odisha
E) Nagpur, Maharashtra
12. Bharat Biotech plans to produce ____ types of vaccines including malaria and COVID 19 at its upcoming unit in Bhubaneshwar, Odisha
13. Where is the headquarters of the Asian Football Confederation situated
A) Zurich, Switzerland
B) The UK
D) Gland, Switzerland
E) Vienna, Austria
14. India plans to ship off doses (1)/ of covid vaccine to its neighbours (2)/ as part of its vaccine (3)/ diplomacy in a couple of weeks(4)/ No error(5)
15. Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises (MSME) are classified into two classes. What is the name of those enterprises?
A) Manufacturing Enterprises and Service Enterprises
B) Automobiles & Mines Enterprises
C) Machinery & Equipment Enterprises
D) Raw Materials & Finished Enterprises
E) Gases & Alcohol Enterprises
RBI Grade B Officer 2022 Online Mock Test
Mock tests will really help candidates to crack exams, as they will learn to manage the time and attempt more questions. Along with that, a mock test also helps to pick questions, they are sure of and avoid the negative marking. Personal mentors will help you to move confidently through the preparation period till the exam. RBI Grade B phase 2 question paper and RBI Grade B phase 1 question paper PDF can be downloaded separately from the official website of the organisation which will help you to prepare for the entrance examination by taking into consideration the examination format. RBI Grade B model question paper can also be downloaded from the official website of the organisation as per the concerned notification. The last year RBI Grade B question paper will be uploaded by RBI on their official website.
Prelims Mock Test
The preliminary examination is the very first stage of the entrance examination that must be given by the candidates who want to get a job as RBI grade B officer and it is important to get a proper number of marks in the preliminary examination because then only you will be going to go to the second stage of the selection procedure. The preliminary examination will consist of tests related to reasoning and other important subjects. The RBI Grade B phase 1 exam will be conducted for the 4 sections. The sectional time limit is nil. The total time duration is 120 minutes. The exam pattern should be learned thoroughly by the candidates.
|Subject||Mock Test Link|
|Quantitative Aptitude||Click Here|
|Reasoning Ability||Click Here|
|English Language||Click Here|
|General Awareness||Click Here|
Mains Mock Test
The main examination is the second stage of the selection procedure and the people who will get the proper number of marks in the preliminary examination will be able to attend the second stage of the selection procedure. The candidates will have to crack the main examination taking into consideration the cut off marks presented by the authorities for the main examination. Make sure that you are preparing for the entrance examination beforehand in order to be eligible. The RBI Grade B Phase 2 exam consists of three sections. The candidates will get 90 minutes to complete the phase 2 exam. the total time duration is 270 minutes. The candidates should learn the RBI Grade B exam pattern at first to have a comprehensive idea about the upcoming RBI Grade B exam 2022.
|Name of the subject||Mock Test Link|
|Economics and Social Issues||Click Here|
|Paper-II English (Writing Skills)||Click Here|
|Paper III Finance & Management||Click Here|
Entri RBI Grade B Mock Test Series
Entri App offers mock tests for the RBI Grade B 2022 aspirants. Subscribe to the course and also avail of daily current affairs quiz, rank booster tests apart from the full-length test series. RBI Grade B exam will be having Prelims Phase with 200 questions. Under this exam series, get 10 full-length mock tests with one free test. For the Mains Phase, there will be 60 questions included under each mock. Under this exam series, get 05 full-length mock tests with one free test. Aspirants can avail of 04 free memory-based previous question papers. For now, 05 live mock tests are included under this category. Of these, candidates can take 1 free live test. Check the RBI Grade B Test Series for each subject. Here you can practice topic-wise questions to be covered under each subject. 15 mock tests can be practised along with one free sectional test. Each test consists of 60 questions. 30 questions will be carried by each test. And, in total candidates can practice 15 mock tests, apart from one free test.
Subscribe to get more RBI Grade B Mock Test series from the Entri App. Mock tests will really help candidates to crack exams, as they will learn to manage the time and attempt more questions. Along with that, a mock test also helps to pick questions, they are sure of and avoid the negative marking. Personal mentors will help you to move confidently through the preparation period till the exam.