Staff Selection Commission has released a new notice in regard to its pending results on 8th June 2020. In the new notice, SSC has decided to publish the results of SSC CGL, JHT, and JT in June. The results will be published on its official site. Check further details of SSC Results.
Download Entri App for all Latest Updates from Staff Selection Commission.
SSC Results 2020
The results of the following examinations are to be published by June 2020:
- Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, Senior Hindi Translator, and Hindi Pradhyapak Examination, 2019 (Paper-II).
- Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2019 (Tier-I)
The Commission has also notified that the schedule of the declaration of remaining results will be intimated in due course subject to the prevailing conditions and Government guidelines issued from time to time regarding the handling of the Covid-19 pandemic.
Check the official notice of SSC regarding the Result date:
All the candidates are asked to visit the SSC official website for all the further updates. And also they can get all updates through Entri.
Attempt Live Mock Tests for SSC Exam!
How to Check the Results?
- Get into the official website of the Staff Selection Commission.
- Click on the tab Results on the home page.
- Then select the preferred exam and click on the link of result.
- All the details of the candidates who have cleared the exam will be present on the PDF. Details will include the roll number, name of the candidate, and various other details.
- There will not be any scorecard issued.
- The marks scored by the candidates will be announced in the later stages in a separate notice.
- Candidates should keep all the credentials like Registration number, Roll number, hall ticket, password till the end of procedures.
- The qualified candidates can appear for the next stage of examinations.
SSC JHT 2020-Check here all the details.
SSC 2020 Exam Dates
The SSC has announced the new dates for conducting its pending examinations. Check the newly revised exam calendar.
Practice mock tests and previous questions papers for upcoming SSC examinations.
Discussion about this post