The role of an IBPS Clerk or Junior Associate is one of the most sought after careers in the banking field. The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) conducts the recruitment of eligible and dynamic candidates for the post of Clerk. Every year lakhs of applications are received by the IBPS. One of the best parts of the recruitment process of an IBPS Clerk is that it a 2-tier process comprising of Prelims and Main Online Exam with no Interview. In this blog we will discuss about IBPS Clerk 2020 Vacancy.
IBPS Clerk 2020 Vacancy: Important Dates
|IBPS Clerk Events||Dates|
|IBPS Clerk Notification 2020 Release Date||September 2020|
|IBPS Clerk Online Applicaion Starts From||September 2020|
|IBPS Clerk Online Applicaion Ends On||October 2020|
|Download of call letters for IBPS Clerk Pre- Exam Training||November 2020|
|IBPS Clerk Online Pre-Exam Training||November 2020|
|Conduct of Online Examination – Preliminary||12th, 13th & 19th December 2020|
|Result of IBPS Clerk Preliminary Exam||January 2021|
|Download of Call letter for Online Exam – Main||January 2021|
|Conduct of Online Examination – Main||24th January 2021|
|Declaration of Final Result||1st April 2021|
IBPS Clerk 2020 Vacancy: Vacancies
The IBPS Clerk notification for 2020 is not yet out. Here are the vacancies as per previous years notification.According to the IBPS Calendar 2020-21, the IBPS PO Prelims 2020 exam will be held on 3 – 4 October & 10 October 2020 and the IBPS PO Mains exam will be held on 28 November 2020. The IBPS PO Notification 2020 is expected to release in the month of August 2020. This year, IBPS might announce over 4000 vacancies under the IBPS PO recruitment drive. This is the guesstimated number on the basis of previous year’s vacancies. Have a look:
|Year of Conduct||Vacancy|
IBPS Clerk 2020 Vacancy: Eligibility Criteria
Candidate must be either Citizen of India/Subject of Nepal or Bhutan/Tibetan Refugee who settled in India before January 1962/Person of Indian origin who migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries, Zaire, and Vietnam. The East African Countries could be Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Ethiopia, Malawi, and Zambia.
The Minimum Age Limit is 20 Years and the Maximum age limit is 28 years. However, there is upper age relaxation for various categories. Have a look:
|Person with Disabilities||10 years|
|Ex-Servicemen / Disabled Ex-Servicemen||Period of Service + 3 Years|
|Widows/divorced women/Unmarried Women legally separated from their husbands||9 Years|
|Persons affected by 1984 riots/ Persons domiciled in J&K from January 1980 to December 1989/Regular employees of the Union Carbide Factory, Bhopal||5 years|
As per the IBPS Clerk eligibility, candidates who wish to appear for the bank Clerk exam should have at least a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
IBPS Clerk Educational Qualification- Salient points
- Computer literacy is a mandatory requirement.
- The candidate should also be able to read and write in the official language of the state they have indicated as their preferred service destination.
- Ex-servicemen who are not graduates should at least have a matriculation certificate along with 15 years of service. They should have been awarded the Army Special Certificate of Education or its equivalent in the Air Force or Navy.
The Institute does not specify any IBPS Clerk eligibility percentage. The individual banks use the IBPS calculation of aggregate percentage for their purposes.
As the IBPS Clerk exam is entirely online-based, candidates should practice Online Quizzes to experience the scope of the actual exam.
IBPS Clerk 2020 Vacancy: How to Apply Online?
Institute will accept IBPS Clerk online application forms from September to October 2020. Interested candidates who meet all the eligibility conditions can start filling IBPS Clerk online application form 2020 from the official website. We advise candidates not to wait until IBPS Clerk 2020 apply online last date. Here, we have described IBPS Clerk 2020 apply online in simple steps.
- Click the given link to Apply Online for IBPS Clerk 2019
- Register using personal credentials, Phone number and email ID
- Fill in the personal details and contact details to complete registration.
- After successful registration, you will receive a registration ID and Password
- Login with registration ID and Password and Verify using Captcha
- Click the Login Button and fill the details and complete the application form.
- Pay the required application fee online.
- Save the completed application form and keep it for future reference
Candidates must be vigilant about the starting date of application and must ensure completion of the application before the last date.
Why Practice from Entri?
- Always provides you up to date materials that are created by Entri’s Top Experts.
- Mock tests available in bilingual and other regional languages
- Download Entri to access the unlimited mock test.
Navigating through Entri
- Open your Entri App go to the other Banking Tab and check the mock tests.
- You can check courses and Mock test for other examinations as well
- Subscribe to our Mock Test and clear your examination with flying colors.
Ace your preparation. That is where Entri comes in. It helps you to prepare effectively for your Exam.
That will be all from our end at Entri, hope you have benefited from our mock tests and study materials. Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Start your Preparation today itself.