Table of Contents
IBPS Clerk Selection Process 2022: Here is a good news for the bright aspirants out there. Those candidates who are waiting for the declaration of the IBPS clerk recruitment can now visit the official website for the notification. The candidates need to clear the IBPS Clerical Cadre Exam 2022. Those who are confused about the steps for selecting the most eligible candidates can now check on this page to get new information. The IBPS is a recruiting authority that recruits candidates for various posts under the private sector. The candidates can apply online and check the IBPS Clerk exam pattern as well as the IBPS Clerk selection process. Those who are aspiring for the job can start preparing now with the accurate study guide. Read further to know more about the IBPS Clerk selection procedure.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has proposed the selection process officially. In short, the selection will be based on the preliminary and main exam conducted by the official authority. Now the candidates are eager to know about the total number of vacancies available for the year 2022. Here in the article are the complete details that candidates need to know about IBPS Clerk Selection Process 2022.
IBPS Clerk Selection Process 2021-22
The IBPS clerk recruitment is a long four staged selection process. Let’s have a glimpse of it. Know more about the IBPS Clerk Selection Process 2022 here. The given below are the process of IBPS Clerk selection and the candidates who are preparing for the examination is requested to go through the details.
- Preliminary exam
- Mains exam
- Document Verification
The preliminary examination will be conducted on the dates that are been notified by the commission through the official notification. Those candidates who are shortlisted after the preliminary examination can only attend the main examination in 2022. Those candidates who are selected after the main examination can attend the interview and the final round of the selection process. The aspirants can read the details about the stages of selection. The knowledge about the selection process can help you to prepare for the examination effectively. Fight for the better scores!
1. IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam
The Preliminary Exam is the first step of the IBPS Selection process Clerk post. The candidates who wish to attain the clerk position can start the preparation. The preliminary examination is going to be highly competitive as the number of candidates who have applied for the post is comparatively high when compared to previous years. The preliminary examination will be conducted online. The common knowledge, language command and the skill of the candidates will be valued.
The exam will be objective type. The maximum time duration will be one hour. The main sections for the upcoming IBPS preliminary examination shall be discussed briefly in this section. The examination consists of Reasoning Ability, English Language, Numerical Ability. The candidates need to find the appropriate books and study materials for the preparation. A working study table should be prepared. Are you aspiring to crack the examination? Get ready with the Entri App. After the release of the shortlisted candidates, the selected candidates can prepare for the next level of the examination. The cut-off marks for each examination will be different. The candidates can check the website for more details.
Prelims Exam Pattern
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
2. IBPS Clerk Mains Exam
The second round of the selection process is the mains examination. The candidates who are clearing the preliminary examination can only attend the mains examination. The second level of selection is seeking the most eligible candidates for the post. The main examination will be conducted for 2 hours and 15 minutes. The candidates can go through the syllabus pattern and exam pattern before beginning the preparation. The main subjects for the mains examination 2022 are General English, Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude, Quantitative Aptitude, General/Financial Awareness. The candidates should be ready to crack the examination effectively. In addition to the general subjects, additional subjects like computer aptitude and financial awareness should be given extra attention. Those candidates who are selected after the main examination will be called for the final round of the selection.
Mains Exam Pattern
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
The final stage of the selection is the interview. The candidates who are in the list after the main examination can only attend the interview. The marks for the main examination will only be into to the interview. The candidates will be in assessment on the basis of the performance of the candidates. The candidates will have to submit certain relevant documents at the time of the interview. The main documents that should be submitted for the verification including the certificates and application form.
4. Document Verification
The qualified candidates can move forward to the next phase of document verification. The candidates are obliged to have all the documents mentioned by the recruitment board while appearing for the procedure. It will be the final phase of the IBPS Clerk selection process 2022. The candidates shall make sure to have the below mentioned documents while they are present for the document verification phase.
- Application form issues by the IBPS
- Identity Proof with photo
- Proof of date of birth
- Marksheet of the mentioned degree
- Caste certificate and disability certificate if applicable
- Experience certificate if applicable
- No objection certificate by the candidates who are currently working on any other governmental organization or Quasi government organizations
IBPS Clerk Allotment 2022
IBPS examination is one of the most anticipated and most participated banking examinations in the country. Of the IBPS examinations, the IBPS Clerk exam 2022 is expected to be conducted earlier in 2022. The IBPS Selection Process clerk is very much important for the aspirants to understand and to make the preparation more strategic. After the completion of all the IBPS Clerk selection process 2022, a list will be published by the commission that has cleared IBPS clerk Cutoff for final selection. The total marks allocated for Online Main Examination are 200. Marks will be converted out of 100 for Provisional allotment. An applicant should pass the Online Main Examination and be adequately high in the merit to be recognized for following the provisional allotment method.
Tips for IBPS Clerk Interview
- The eligible candidates who are on the allotment list can enter the interview procedure
- The candidates who are appearing for the interview must make sure about updating the current affairs field. Interview questions can mostly refer to the areas of general knowledge, banking affairs and current affairs regarding these two fields.
- The applicants can also expect logical questions where practical as well as reasonable answers will fill the space well than over confusing mixed statements
- If you are nervous about the situation, don’t try to answer wrong or give irrelevant or improper statements. Politely agree to your absence of knowledge and thank them for the new information.
- Always answer with a polite smile and agree with a calm nodding
- Present yourself well there, both in appearance and attitude
- Make sure to accept any question without bias and prejudice
- Try to approach the questions with confidence and assurance with relevant proof statements
- Just focus on doing your best!
IBPS Clerk Exam Strategy
- The candidates can always check the syllabus mentioned by the exam board of IBPS
- Always make sure you are aware of the exam pattern
- Try to learn on the basis of the exam pattern for a better scoring
- Make a preparation plan with the help of the right study guide
- You can visit here to make a study plan for the upcoming IBPS Clerk exam
- Always beware of the vast syllabus and make sure to make brief notes for better memorization
- be up to date with the current affairs and general knowledge
- You can try Entri App to get recent updates about the general knowledge
- Make sure you attempt quizzes and mock test for a better experience
- Refer for relevant IBPS Clerk books
- Also, reply upon a trustworthy application for the sample questions and study materials
IBPS Clerk 2021-22: Important Dates
|IBPS Clerk Notification 2021-22||06th October 2021|
|Online Registration Process||07th October 2021|
|Online Application Ends||27th October 2021|
|Prelims Admit Card||26th November 2021|
|Online Exam – Preliminary||12th, 18th and 19th December 2021|
|Result – Preliminary Exam||December 2021/January 2022|
|Download of Call letter for Mains Online Exam||December 2021/January 2022|
|Conduct of Main Exam||January/February 2022|
|Final Result||April 2022|
Are you are ever confused about the study plan and perplexed about the right method? Try to get the IBPS Clerk study strategy and pattern with the help of a beneficial website or applications. Many online platforms have already made an immense change in the exam preparation strategy and have overthrown the conventional styles of preparing for the exam. If you are looking forward to the upcoming exam, start preparing now effectively and efficiently!