IBPS Clerk study material 2022: IBPS Clerk is one of the most competitive exams in the country. It is conducted every year by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) for the recruitment of Clerical cadres in Public Sector Banks of India. IBPS organizes this examination on behalf of 20 Public Sector Banks in India. The recruitment examination was conducted by IBPS for the selection of eligible candidates for the post of the clerk under the bank. The details regarding the examination and the eligibility criteria that candidates have to have been published by the recruitment commission through the official website. The official notification for the year 2022 is not yet published by the commission and is expected to be published very soon. Check here for the IBPS Clerk study material free download PDF and start learning today!
Click here for the IBPS Clerk English study material free download PDF
Before you start preparing for any competitive examination, it is important for you to be aware of the IBPS Clerk study materials 2022. Using the right IBPS Clerk study material can benefit the candidates in many ways and also help the candidates to grab good positions on the final rank list. With the wide range of resources available in the market, it is difficult to choose the right IBPS Clerk study material. Start preparing for Clerk 2022. Here is the list of IBPS study material for clerk examination 2022.
IBPS Clerk Study Materials 2022
IBPS study material for Clerk: Candidates have to follow the quality and correct study materials to ensure good marks in the competitive examination. As the IBPS Clerk examination is one of the most anticipated examinations of 2022, it is important for the candidates to make the preparation more strategic and accurate. There are a lot of magazines that you can read daily in order to have proper knowledge regarding the subject of current affairs. You must use the right study material daily in order to prepare for the entrance examination. Candidates can also download the detailed notes and study materials from Entri for the IBPS Clerk examination 2022.
IBPS Clerk Preparation Books 2022
The candidates who are appearing for the examination can use the correct study materials for preparation. The given below are the IBPS Clerk exam preparation 2022.
IBPS Clerk exam study material free download PDF
IBPS Clerk English Study Material
This section is common to both Prelims and Mains. The syllabus is the same for both stages. We get you the best IBPS Clerk English Language Books below:
a. Word Power Made Easy by Norman Lewis: This book is one of the best vocabulary builders available. The book gives a simple step-by-step method to build one’s knowledge and mastery of the English Language. On completion of this book, you will have a strong vocabulary.
b. English Grammar by Wren & Martin: One of the most sought-after English books, English Grammar by Wren & Martin is all that you need to improve your knowledge of the grammatical rules of the English language. The book explains every aspect of English grammar in the most simplified manner.
c. English Grammar by SP Bakshi: English Grammar by SP Bakshi comprises examples and practice questions from every topic like parts of speech, identifying subject and predicate, sentence forming, voice change, etc.
IBPS Clerk Numerical Ability Study Material
This section is also common to both IBPS Clerk Preliminary and Main exams. The best books for IBPS Clerk preparation for the Numerical Ability section are as below:
a. Arithmetic for General Competitions by Neetu Singh: This arithmetic book covers a wide range of general topics like Ratio and Proportion, Simple Interest, Pipes and Cisterns, Time and Distance, Work and Wages, etc. The book is helpful for almost all competitive examinations, including IBPS Clerk as it gives explanations of concepts in a simplified manner. Also, it provides quality practice questions.
b. Competitive Aptitude for Competitive Examinations (S.Chand) R.S.Agarwal: The book has a special acceptance among candidates appearing for a wide gamut of competitive exams. This book comprises a bulk of questions with easy-to-understand solutions. It provides the core concept of arithmetical ability that begins from the Number System and goes down to Tabulation, Surds, and Indices, Simplification, Bar graphs, Banker’s Discount, etc.
IBPS Clerk Reasoning Ability Study Material
Again, this section is also included in both Prelims and Mains. The best books for IBPS Clerk Reasoning Ability listed below will, thus, be of help to you for both the stages:
a. Analytical Reasoning by MK Pandey: This book is an effective start to improve your reasoning and logical skills. The book is specifically designed to keep up with the basic needs of competitive examinations.
b. Modern Approach to Verbal Reasoning by RS Agarwal: The book has long been known to help aspirants sail through their exams. This book covers almost all the topics and subtopics included in the IBPS Clerk syllabus and is inclined towards enabling its readers to formulate their reasoning abilities.
c. A New Approach to Reasoning Verbal & Non-Verbal (Arihant) by BS Sijwali: The revised version of this book has been divided into three segments- Verbal Reasoning, Non-Verbal Reasoning, and Analytical Reasoning. The Verbal Reasoning segment comprises puzzles, coding, quizzical questions related to analogy, etc. The Non-Verbal Reasoning section consists of questions that require one to be mentally imaginative, like analyzing patterns to complete figures. Analytical Reasoning covers syllogism, cause, and effect of particular questions, etc. The book comprises thousands of model questions and previous year’s entrance examination questions along with detailed solutions.
IBPS Clerk Computer Aptitude Study Material
This section is there only in the IBPS Clerk Mains exam (merged with the Reasoning Ability section). The best books for IBPS Clerk Computer Aptitude are as below:
a. Objective Computer Awareness by Somya Ranjan Behera: This book contains both objective and subjective topics right from Introduction to Computers, Data Representation, Internet and Computer Languages and its Types to Microsoft Access (Programming Language). The book also consists of chapter-wise descriptions with 3500+ MCQs.
b. Computer by Rani Ahilya: The book covers the basics of computer hardware and software that a novice should be aware of
Books For IBPS Clerk General/Financial Awareness
The General Knowledge and Financial Awareness section require you to read newspapers regularly. Apart from that, you can refer to the following IBPS Clerk Books:
a. Banking, Financial & General Awareness by I K Pavel: This is a great guide to boost your general knowledge of the banking and economic state of the nation.
b. Banking and Economic Awareness by Rakesh Kumar: The book comprises important questions related to the economic and banking scenario in the country.
Click here for IBPS clerk study material free download!
IBPS Clerk Mock Test 2022
Mock tests help the candidates to know more about the examination, pattern, and difficulty level of the examination. There are many mock tests from Entri that are available online for the candidates who are preparing for the IBPS Clerk examination 2022. Attending the mock tests can benefit the candidates in many ways. Here are some of the benefits of attending the IBPS Clerk Mock tests from Entri.
- Taking a mock test before the examination will give an insight into the difficulty level and the kind of questions that are asked in the examination.
- Mock tests are usually prepared under the supervision or of experienced faculty and mentors. This will give a candidate a good understanding and knowledge regarding the topics and also will give you an introduction to some of the repeatedly asked questions.
- Practicing more and more questions will make your preparation more perfect and will ensure you to score good ranks in the final rank list.
- Mock tests are prepared by the experts and they are prepared in a way that gives students a feel of the real exam. For most of the students about to take a major examination to land on their dream job, mock tests provide a trial run and will help to increase their confidence. Being placed in the same situation and feeling the same amount of pressure before the actual competitive exam will inculcate some self-analytical capacity and confidence in the student.
- Mock Test helps in reducing pre-exam nervousness, as the candidate has already appeared for a version of the exam before, on the final day he will be more relaxed.
- Most students who are preparing for competitive exams do so in chapters, units, and sections during their preparation. By the end of it all, candidates will have complete confidence that they are prepared to take the competitive exam. But on the final exam day, being tensed on the exam situation can move things sideways and can affect the candidate’s performance in the examination. This happens because of a tendency to underestimate the toughness of the questions and the scope of the syllabus in a combined way. Attending as many mock tests before the examination can help the candidates to overcome this situation.
- Mock tests are important because of the practice they provide. Practice makes the preparation more thorough and gives confidence to the candidates. For the competitive exam, revision is key to remembering all that you have studied. Multiple attempts of the Mock Test help students revise the entire syllabus in the simulated setting of the actual exam. This way they remember what they have learned and perform well in the actual exams.
- Mock tests make students familiar with the style and scope of the question paper. Managing to finish the exam on time is really challenging. Mock tests help the candidates with time management which, in itself, is half the work done. The candidate is given the chance to work on the problem and to overcome that. After taking several mock tests, the student is in a position to work on his weaknesses and to chalk out a plan to overcome them.
Click here to attempt IBPS Clerk Exam mock tests 2022!
IBPS Clerk Previous Question Paper PDF
The memory-based year-wise IBPS Clerk question paper comprises a total of 100 questions divided into three main sections of the exam. Attempting IBPS Clerk model questions and previous year question paper is important for understanding the level of IBPS Clerk Prelims and Mains examination.
IBPS Clerk previous year question paper consists of 30 questions of each section taken from IBPS Clerk previous year papers. The candidates will also get detailed solutions along with answers in the IBPS Clerk previous year’s question paper PDFs attached below.
List of IBPS Clerk Question Papers PDF:
|IBPS Clerk Question Paper 2018 – Prelims||CLICK HERE|
|IBPS Clerk Question Paper 2018- Mains||CLICK HERE|
|Verbal Ability IBPS Clerk Question Paper 2017 – Prelims||CLICK HERE|
|Reasoning IBPS Clerk Question Paper 2017 – Prelims||CLICK HERE|
|Quant IBPS Clerk Question Paper 2017 – Prelims||CLICK HERE|
Click here to attempt a free IBPS Clerk 2022 mock tests to ace your Preparations
IBPS Clerk Study Plan 30 Days
Here we are giving you a tailored IBPS Clerk Study Plan 30 Days 2021 for the Preliminary examination 2021. Try to follow this 30 Days IBPS Study Plan to cover all the topics in the syllabus. IBPS Clerk needs a systematic plan and a good amount of practice. All the topics in the syllabus are covered with abundant time for practice and revision. The last day in the week is left untouched, you can use it for attempting sectional mock tests and to cover any leftover topics. Try to solve as many as questions possible. If you are attempting offline tests try to do them within a time limit. Time management is very necessary for your success. Practice, Practice, Practice that’s the only key to success.
|Day 1||Logical Reasoning|
|Day 3||Alphanumeric Series|
|Day 4||Data Sufficiency|
|Day 7||Seating Arrangement|
|Day 17||Profit and Loss|
|Day 18||Number Series|
|Day 19||Time and Work|
|Day 20||Mixtures and Allegations|
|Day 21||Simple and Compound Interest|
|Day 22||Time and Distance|
Click here for IBPS Clerk study plan pdf download!
IBPS Clerk Preparation Strategy
The candidates should be well aware of the fact that the IBPS exam syllabus is vast. So, the candidates should decide upon the thrust areas to be covered. The candidate should learn how to manage time and dedicate time effectively to attempting each question.
- The candidates should be aware of the major aspects of the IBPS Clerk exam 2022.
- The candidates should visit the official website to get the official notification
- The candidate should be keen enough to understand the revised exam syllabus
- The pattern of the syllabus should be noted
- Visit the official website and learn everything related to the cut off marks
- Before beginning the preparation, read thoroughly the information related to the eligibility criteria for the IBPS Clerk examination 2022.
- Try to analyze the previous year’s question papers to get an idea about the difficulty level of the question paper.
- The candidates should practice with the mock test
- Test your performance potential daily
- Attempt all three levels of question papers, subject-wise and topic-wise questions should be thoroughly revised.
- Identify the most important books for the preparation
- Collect all the relevant study materials and prepare short notes on each topic
- Prepare a working timetable
- Allot more time for the weaker sections in the syllabus
- Fetch more lecture notes and relevant materials from e-sources
- Attempt online test series to measure the performance level.
- Try to learn new words and their meanings daily
- Enrich your vocabulary and increase the command over the language
Click here for IBPS Clerk English study material free download!
- Read the newspaper, magazines, and Current affairs books regularly
- Understand The Examination Syllabus Thoroughly: One of the most important parts of your IBPS Clerk examination 2022 is being thorough with the exam syllabus. Without having a good knowledge of the different topics that come under each of the sections, you cannot plan the IBPS Clerk examination 2022 in the proper way.
- Identify Your Weaker Sections and Work on That: Since most of the topics are based on a basic, high school syllabus that has been studied earlier, you can identify the topics you are strong and weak respectively as you go through the syllabus. Identify your weaker spots and start focusing on them more so that good marks can be scored.
- Be Clear With The Concepts: Brush up on the fundamentals of every subject. This is very important for the topics which have mathematical as well as scientific formulas.
- Memorize The Formulas & Scientific Concepts: For the Arithmetic section, you need to remember a lot of formulas. Practice and memorize them by heart every time you have understood the concepts. The formulas can be made through in your mind with proper practice and strategic preparation. Also, the scientific concepts must be thorough with all candidates who wish to score a good rank as this is recruitment for technical posts.
- Learn The Steps To Solve Questions: This is a must for all sections of the syllabus. Go through the example problems for this purpose. There are many simple ways to do the maths in the Arithmetic sections that will save your time as well as effort. Candidates are requested to be clear with such tricks before appearing for the examinations.
Click here for IBPS Clerk study material free download!
- Develop Reading Habits: For the General Awareness section, you need extensive reading as this section needs one to remember a lot of information on a wide range of topics. Candidates are requested to read newspapers daily as it is the main source of Current Affairs. Also, the candidates are requested to read a newspaper in their regional; language too.
- Make Notes: As you study, make sure to create notes of important points, formulas, steps, etc. This will help in better revision and will be extremely useful during revision.
- Solve Practice Questions: Every time you finish a concept, solve a sufficient number of questions. You must improve your application skills and problem-solving abilities. Refer to your notes and example problems if necessary. Candidates can also refer to the previous year’s question papers and also solve those to get a knack for examination.
- Take Mock Tests: Once you have finished all the topics in the syllabus of IBPS Clerk examination 2022, take IBPS Clerk examination 2022 mock tests on a regular basis. Evaluate yourself after every test and find out your weak topics. Thousands of Mock Tests created by experienced mentors are available at Entri.
Download Entri! Start your exam preparations now!
IBPS Clerk Preparation Tips 2022
- Develop a reading habit
- The study timetable should be realistic and active
- Set a time limit for each section
- Identify the trust areas
- Follow the timetable strictly and revise the topics with enthusiasm
- The candidates should identify their own strengths and weakness
- Relax in between
- Prepare a systematic study plan
- Detailed understanding of the topic is inevitable.
- Categorize the topics and fix a time for the preparation of each topic
- Take the advice and instructions from the previous aspirants
- Need a plan to approach and crack each topic
- Learn the theories, formulas, concepts, and the application level
- Devote more time for solving numerical and logical reasoning papers
- Revise the concepts without fail
- Regular revision should be part of the preparation
- Candidates can use the previous year question paper to practice
- The candidates can visit the official website to get the previous year question paper
- The mock tests are available at 24*7 affordable prices
- The candidates can practice the mock test to increase the concentration
- The candidates should learn to solve the questions fast
- Along with the mock test, candidates can also depend upon the audio lectures, YouTube video classes and special sections on each topic
- The candidates shall adopt a crude, systematic and comprehensive study method to crack the examination
- Candidates should learn to handle the questions effectively
- The candidates should frame the answers for the questions every time they sit for study
- Candidates should try to be self-critical and should be in a position to self-assess the individual performance
- Boost the level of the preparation
- Enhance the potential by constant effort
- Build up the confidence to crack the examination.
- Revise and reread the topics and learn the tricks to crack the questions tactically
Attempt a mock test and start learning now!
IBPS Clerk Exam Date 2022
The number of vacant positions in the year 2022 is not yet published by the commission through the official notification. This year also it is expecting more than 5000 vacancies. The examination will be conducted at various centers in India. There is pre-exam training for minority candidates before the preliminary exam. Important dates of IBPS CWE-VII clerk examination 2021 is shown below
|IBPS Clerk 2021-22: Important Dates|
|IBPS Clerk Notification 2021-22||06th October 2021|
|Online Registration Process||07th October 2021|
|Online Application Ends On||27th October 2021|
|IBPS Clerk Prelims Call Letter||26th November 2021|
|Conduct of Online Examination – Preliminary||12th, 18th and 19th December 2021|
|Result of IBPS Clerk Preliminary Exam||December 2021/January 2022|
|The download of Call letter for Online Exam – Main||December 2021/January 2022|
|Conduct of Online Examination – Main||January/February 2022|
|Declaration of Final (Mains) Result||April 2022|
Make your IBPS Clerk Exam preparation more effective and strategic- Download Entri App Now!
IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2022
The candidate must fulfill the following two criteria to be eligible for the IBPS Clerk Exam 2022:
Click here to attempt a free mock test to ace your IBPS Clerk 2022 Preparations
IBPS Clerk Age Limit
The candidate must be 20 Years to 28 Years.
Relaxation of Age Limit
|1||Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|3||Persons With Disabilities||10 years|
|4||Ex-Servicemen / Disabled Ex-Servicemen||the actual period of service rendered in the defence forces + 3 years (8 years for Disabled Ex- Servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to a
maximum age limit of 50 years
|5||Widows, divorced women and women legally separated from their husbands who have not remarried||Age concession upto the age of 35 years for
General/EWS, 38 years for OBC and 40 years for SC/ST candidates
|6||Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
IBPS Clerk Educational Qualification
A candidate must possess the minimum qualification of Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. The candidate should have passed in English as one of the subjects at SSC/ HSC/ Intermediate/ Graduation level. The candidate should possess a certificate in proof of passing the qualifying examination.
Computer literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory.
Proficiency in the official language of the state/ UT (candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the official language of the state/ UT) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable.
A candidate must be either – a Citizen of India or a subject of Nepal or a subject of Bhutan or a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania shall be a person in whose favor a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
IBPS Clerk Participating Banks
- Vijaya Bank
- United Bank of India
- Union Bank of India
- UCO Bank
- Syndicate Bank
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- India Overseas Bank
- Indian Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Allahabad Bank
- Bank of India
- Dena Bank
- Corporation Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Andhra Bank, and
- Canara Bank
Using the right material at the right time of your preparation will help you to boost your confidence as well the chance of securing a good rank in the examination. The above-mentioned books are the very commonly used and easily available books from various sources that can be used for the preparation for the examination to the recruitment of IBPS Clerk 2022. For making your preparation more organized as well as to know more about the strategies and tips for clearing various government examinations happening all across the country, you can now sign up for the coaching under Entri. So, all these are regarding the IBPS Clerk 2022 Study Materials. Candidates can apply for the upcoming IBPS Clerk 2021 exam. Stay tuned to Entri for all the latest updates.
Ace your preparation. That is where Entri comes in. It helps you to prepare effectively for your Exam.
Discussion about this post