Table of Contents
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection will be conducting the recruitment examination for the selection of eligible candidates for the posts of the clerk in 2022 also like every year. IBPS Clerk Answer Key link will be available for the candidates to download from the official website once the commission published it through the official website. Candidates who appeared for the IBPS Clerk Prelims and Mains Exam can check the IBPS Clerk Answer Key 2022 through the official website of IBPS.
IBPS recruitment 2022 is going to be an opportunity for those who have not been able to get through SBI and other Bank Recruitment Exams. The role of an IBPS Clerk or Junior Associate is one of the most sought-after careers in the banking field. The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) conducts the recruitment of eligible and dynamic candidates for the post of Clerk. More details regarding the post and the job roles will be clear the IBPS Clerk Notification is published by the commission. Here in this article is the complete details that candidates have to know regarding IBPS Clerk answer key 2022 and the steps to download IBPS Clerk answer key 2022 online.
IBPS Clerk Answer Key 2022
After the completion of each level of recruitment examination, the recruitment commission will publish the answer key for the examination. Candidates can download the IBPS Clerk prelims answer key and IBPS Clerk mains answer key from the official website of IBPS. The given below are the details and steps to follow so as to download the IBPS Clerk answer key pdf from the official website of IBPS.
Steps To Download IBPS Clerk Answer Keys 2022
- Open the main site of the official ibps.in.
- Then the home page will be displayed on your screen.
- See the latest Updates sections and click on them to download ibps.in Clerk Answers pdf.
- Find the link for the IBPS Clerk Answer Keys 2022 and click on it.
- Now, the IBPS Clerk Answer Keys 2022 will be displayed on your screen.
- Download it and check your answers.
How to Calculate IBPS Clerk Scores from Answer Keys?
IBPS conducts the IBPS Clerk examination with a score out of 100. The given below are the detailed steps for calculating the IBPS score.
First, your examination score is normalized using the equi-percentile method, that is the score is taken on a standard scale. After that 80% weightage is given to your written normalized exam. Apply 20% weightage to your interview score. Combine both the Exam weightage score and interview weightage score, which gives you the IBPS score out of 100.
IBPS Clerk 2022 Marking Scheme
- IBPS Clerk has a different marking scheme for prelims and main exams. However, a negative marking of 0.25 of the allotted marks is applicable in both stages of the exam.
- IBPS Clerk 2022 Preliminary question paper will be of 100 marks.
- Each question will carry one mark and 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- IBPS Clerk 2022 Main question paper will be 200 marks.
- Each question from the General/ Financial Awareness, General English, and Quantitative Aptitude sections will carry 1 mark while an incorrect answer will cost you 0.25 marks.
- Each question from the Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude section will be of 1.20 marks and 0.30 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer in this section.
- Candidates will have to clear the overall cutoff and sectional cutoff separately in both prelims and main exams.
IBPS Clerk Cut Off Marks
All the candidates are eagerly waiting for the IBPS Clerk Cut Off Marks after the exams. Actually, the candidates have to qualify in the prelims exam to attend the mains exam. And, after the Mains have been finished and the cutoff will be separately published and the final merit list will be prepared. So, applicants, the cutoff will let you know how much you need to score to be applicable for the mains exam. Because, if you reached the mentioned IBPS Clerk Cutoff 2022 then only you will be promoted to the mains exam. We have mentioned the previous year’s IBPS Cutoff Marks and based on that the candidates can have a view on the cutoff for the Mains exam. While at the time of checking the cutoff marks all the candidates have to check their IBPS Clerk Mains Cutoff Marks according to their reservation category. The IBPS cutoff will be released according to the category of the candidates only.
IBPS Clerk Previous Cut-Off
IBPS has released IBPS Clerk Prelims Cut-Off & Score Card. Candidates can check the cut-off by clicking on the link mentioned below. The Prelims Cut-Off and Score Card will help candidates analyze their score and compare with the score of other candidates.
Let’s have a look at the cut-off for IBPS Clerk 2019 Prelims Exam: General Category
|State Name||Cut-Off Marks|
IBPS Clerk 2022 Notification: Important Dates
The recruitment commission has not officially published the important dates for the IBPS Clerk exam 2022. The given below are the important dates that have to be kept in mind for the IBPS Clerk examination 2021-22.
|IBPS Clerk 2021-22: Important Dates|
|IBPS Clerk Notification 2021-22||06th October 2021|
|Online Registration Process||07th October 2021|
|Online Application Ends On||27th October 2021|
|IBPS Clerk Prelims Call Letter||26th November 2021|
|Conduct of Online Examination – Preliminary||12th, 18th, and 19th December 2021|
|Result of IBPS Clerk Preliminary Exam||December 2021/January 2022|
|Download of Call letter for Online Exam – Main||December 2021/January 2022|
|Conduct of Online Examination – Main||January/February 2022|
|Declaration of Final (Mains) Result||April 2022|