The IBPS Clerk exam is conducted by The Institute for Banking Personnel Selection every year. The IBPS is the authoritative body for assessing recruiting candidates in public sector banks in India. IBPS has not yet released the IBPS Clerk exam notification 2022. The Exam dates will be released by IBPS with its official exam calendar for the year 2022. IBPS Clerk 2022 Recruitment Process will start once the official notification has been released. IBPS Clerk 2022 is going to be an opportunity for those who have not been able to get through SBI and other Bank Recruitment Exams. The role of an IBPS Clerk or Junior Associate is one of the most sought-after careers in the banking field.
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) conducts the recruitment of eligible and dynamic candidates for the post of Clerk. Every year lakhs of applications are received by the IBPS. One of the best parts of the recruitment process of an IBPS Clerk is that it is a 2-tier process comprising of Prelims and Main Online Exam with no Interview. For making the preparation much more helpful and strategic, it will be very important that candidates follow IBPS Clerk books for the preparation. Here in this article are the details regarding IBPS Clerk boos 2022 for making the preparation worthy. Check out the best books for the upcoming IBPS Clerk exam and start preparing right away!
Best Books For IBPS Clerk 2022
IBPS examination is one o the most awaited banking examinations in the country every year. every year lakhs of candidates appear for the examination. It is very important for the candidates to follow the right IBPS Clerk preparations books to score rank in the final rank list. The details given below will give an insight into the IBPS Clerk exam book and the candidates can also download the IBPS Clerk books PDF from the link given below. The IBPS clerk exam tests the proficiency of candidates in the following subjects:
- English Language Proficiency
- Reasoning Ability
- Quantitative Aptitude
- General and Financial Awareness
- Computer Aptitude
In the following paragraphs, we will discuss the best books for IBPS clerk preparation one by one.
IBPS Clerk 2022 Books for the English Language
The following books are useful for preparing for the English language sections in both prelims and mains:
- High School English Grammar and Composition by Wren and Martin
- Objective General English by Arihant Publications
- Word Power Made Easy by Norman Lewis
Apart from these, studying the day-to-day usage of English through NCERT books of Class IX and Class X is also recommended.
IBPS Clerk 2022 Books for Reasoning Ability
The following book will be sufficient to cover both the mains and prelims stages of the clerk exam:
- Modern Approach to Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning by R.S Agarwal
- Analytical Reasoning by M.K.Pandey
- A New Approach to Reasoning: Verbal and Non-Verbal by B.S.Sijwali and Indu Sijwali
IBPS Clerk 2022 Books for Quantitative Aptitude
Quantitative Aptitude is one of the major scoring areas in bank clerk prelims and mains. The following book should be studied thoroughly to be successful in this section:
- Quantitative Aptitude by R.S Agarwal
- Data Interpretation by Arun Sharma
- Objective Mathematics for Competitive Exams by Tarun Goyal
Aspirants can also refer to books like Fast Track Arithmetic by Rajesh Verma for additional practice questions.
IBPS Clerk 2022 Books for General and Financial Awareness
The following books are sufficient for the preparation of General and Financial Awareness in the IBPS Clerk exam:
- India Year Book by Publications Division
- Manorama Yearbook
- Banking Awareness by Arihant Publications
Apart from reading these books, candidates should also read newspapers like The Hindu and The Indian Express. The reading should be focussed on developments in India and the World regarding the banking sector.
Candidates can check various Static GK topics for better preparation of the IBPS Clerk Exam.
IBPS Clerk 2022 Books for Computer Aptitude
The following book will be sufficient for the Computer Aptitude section in the mains exam:
- Objective Computer Knowledge by Kiran Prakashan
Apart from this book, one can also read the Computer Science textbooks of NCERT Class XI and Class XII for more in-depth coverage of Computer Aptitude.
IBPS Clerk Preparation 2022
To score good mark and good position the rank list candidates has to consider many factors for their examination preparation. Proper preparation and the use of a better preparation strategy can benefit you by scoring a good rank. Here are the things each candidate has to keep in mind while preparing for the IBPS Cler exam 2022:
- Understand The Examination and the Syllabus Thoroughly: One of the most important parts of your IBPS Clerk exam 2022 is being thorough with the exam syllabus and the portions that have to be covered. Without having a good knowledge of the different topics that come under each of the sections, you cannot plan your IBPS Clerk exam 2022 in the proper way.
- Identify Your Weaker Sections from the exam syllabus and Work on That: Since most of the topics are based on a basic, high school syllabus that has been studied earlier during your education, you can identify the topics you are strong and weak respectively as you go through the syllabus. Identify your weaker spots which you are having difficulty in and start focusing on them more so that good marks can be scored.
- Be Clear with the Concepts of the syllabus and preparation materials: Brush up on the fundamentals of every subject. This is very important for the topics which have mathematical as well as scientific formulas.
- Memorize The Formulas & Scientific Concepts: For the Arithmetic section, you need to remember a lot of formulas from which the questions are asked repeatedly. Practice and memorize them by heart every time you have understood the concepts. The formulas can be made through in your mind with proper practice and strategic preparation. Also, the scientific concepts must be thorough with all candidates who wish to score a good rank as this is recruitment for technical posts.
- Learn The Steps To Solve Questions: This is a must for all sections of the syllabus. Go through the example problems for this purpose. There are many simple ways to do the maths in the Arithmetic sections that will save your time as well as effort. Candidates are requested to be clear with such tricks before appearing for the examinations.
- Make Notes: As you study, make sure to create notes of important points, formulas, steps, etc. This will help in better revision and will be extremely useful during revision.
- Solve and Practice Previous Year Questions: Every time you finish a concept, solve a sufficient number of questions and which are asked previously and have a probability to be asked. You must improve your application skills and problem-solving abilities. Refer to your notes and example problems if necessary. Candidates can also refer to the previous year’s question papers and also solve those to get a knack for examination.
- Take Mock Tests: Once you have finished all the topics in the syllabus of IBPS Clerk exam 2022, take IBPS mock tests on a regular basis and it will help you boost your confidence. Evaluate yourself after every test and find out your weak topics. Thousands of Mock Tests created by experienced mentors are available at Entri.
The IBPS Clerk preparation books mentioned above are more than sufficient for the exam. Candidates should, however, never ignore solving previous year’s clerk question papers and IBPS Clerk Mock Tests on a regular basis to gain an insight into the pattern of questions. Coupled with a disciplined approach and enough practice, it would be easy for aspirants to secure the job of a bank clerk.