IBPS conducts the official recruitment of eligible candidates for IBPS Clerk posts from different parts of the country. The official notification for the year 2022 is not yet published by the commission. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is an autonomous body and which conducts a common written exam (CWE) every year to recruit candidates who were looking for jobs in the banking sector. The foundation of the institute is based on the philosophy of speed, accuracy, and confidentiality in all its activities.
The official notification for IBPS 2022 Clerk post will be published by the commission on the official website. The interested candidates can apply for IBPS Clerk 2022 through the official website. The exam is conducted on two-level as Prelims and Mains exams. The candidates who qualify for both exams will be selected for the post. This article discusses IBPS Clerk Apply Online 2022. Also, the candidates who wish to apply for IBPS Clerk 2022 can download the IBPS Clerk Application form 2022 from the link that is been given below.
IBPS Clerk Application Form 2022
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has not yet published the IBPS Clerk recruitment 2022 notification through any of their public resources for the candidates to start making the application. The form filling for IBPS Clerk 2022 will be available for the candidates to make an application when the commission publishes the IBPS Clerk official notification and invites the application from candidates.
IBPS Clerk Online Application 2021: Important Dates
The table given below shows the tentative dates for the IBPS Clerk recruitment examination 2022.
|IBPS Clerk Notification 2022||September 2022|
|Online Application Starts||September 2022|
|Last date to Apply Online||October 2022|
|Admit Card for Prelims||November 2022|
|Prelims Exam||December 2022|
|Mains Exam||January/February 2023|
|Provisional Allotment||To be notified later|
IBPS Clerk Apply Online 2022
The application for IBPS Clerk examination 2022 can be made through the official website of IBPS. The payment of fees can also be done after that using the online mediums.
How to Apply for IBPS Clerk Exam 2022 Online?
The steps given below can be followed by the candidates for IBPS Clerk Online apply and the application form details given below.
- Log in to the official website of the IBPS @ Click Here.
- On the homepage of the official website, click on the link that says “CLICK HERE TO APPLY FOR CRP-Clerks (CRP-Clerks-XI)” in order to open the online application for making the application.
- On the newly opened tab on the screen, click on the ” New Registration”, the tab for making the new registration.
- Enter the details that is been asked in the respective columns which include mobile number and email id.
- You must upload a clear copy of your photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm), signature, and left thumb impression while filling the form as per the standards set by the commission (The standards regrading the proof can be seen on the official notification published by the commission).
- Before Making the payment through the online payment gateway candidates are requested to make sure to upload the following declaration in your own handwriting in the English language. The written declaration should not be in all capital letters. Given below is the declaration statement.
“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the
application form is correct, true, and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
- You must pay the required application fees to accept your candidature through the online payment gateway.
- Candidates can make the payment through the ONLINE mode only using the online payment gateway. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets, etc through online methods.
IBPS Clerk Application Fees
|SC/ ST/ PWD||Rs. 175|
Candidates can make the payment through:
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
After completing all the steps and submitting the application form, take a printout of the completed IBPS Clerk online application form and e-receipt generated after this step. These are the steps to be followed for correctly filling the IBPS Clerk online form.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022 Documents to Submit
The given below is the list of the documents that have to be submitted while applying online for IBPS clerk 2022
- Scanned Photograph and signature of the applicant.
- Educational Certificates like 10th, 12th, degree, etc.
- Aadhar Card Number (or any ID Proof like Voter’s ID, License, Passport, etc.)
- Scanned Image of Thumb Impression
- Written Declaration
The applicants must read the prospectus or notification before applying to the post. It is an important step to know more about the exam. Steps to be followed while filling in the application form.
Points to be noted for uploading the photograph and signature (as per IBPS) for IBPS Clerk 2022 Online Application:
- Only passport-size photographs of 4.5 by 3.5 cm or 200 by 230 pixels in a light background are allowed. The file should not be larger than 30 KB or smaller than 20 KB.
- Face and eyes should be clearly visible and no headgear except religious symbols are allowed.
- The signature should not be in capitals and should be on white paper with black ink.
- The signature file should be less than 140 by 60 pixels and of 20 KB or less size. Make sure to maintain consistency while signing so that the signature can be used again for later steps.
The last step is payment. The application fee for the examination needs to be paid online.
New General Instructions by IBPS
- The candidates are obliged to apply for the post only after checking the eligibility criteria
- Once eligible and applied for the post, the candidates have to take the printout of the call letter for both exams.
- The scribe should not be another candidate allotted for the same exam.
- The candidates are obliged to bring an extra photo of identification
- Valid call letter, a photocopy of photo-identity proof should be produced
- The candidates have to submit the authentic and worthy documents
- One application and no change of information is supported
- If candidates have produced any error or false information, the IBPS has the right to expel them from the recruitment procedure and even the exam.
- Any malpractice or variation in the handwriting or any document will be punishable and result in expelling.
IBPS Clerk Exam Centers 2022
|State/ UT||Preliminary Examination Centres||Main Examination Centres|
|Bihar||Arrah, Patna, Aurangabad, Bhagalpur, Darbhanga, Gaya, Muzzafarpur, Purnea||Patna, Muzzafarpur, Bhagalpur, Darbhanga,|
|Telangana||Hyderabad, Warangal, Karimnagar, Khammam,||Hyderabad|
|Punjab||Bhatinda, Amritsar, Fatehgarh Sahib, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali, Pathankot, Patiala, Sangrur||Mohali, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Patiala|
|West Bengal||Siliguri, Asansol, Durgapur, Greater Kolkata, Hooghly, Kalyani||Asansol, Siliguri, Kalyani, Greater Kolkata|
|Uttarakhand||Roorkee, Dehradun, Haldwani||Dehradun|
|Uttar Pradesh||Agra, Meerut, Aligarh, Allahabad, Banda, Sitapur, Bareilly, Gorakhpur, Gonda, Faizabad, Ghaziabad, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Mathura, Moradabad, Muzaffarnagar, Noida/ Greater Noida, Varanasi,||Allahabad, Varanasi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut|
|Tamil Nadu||Chennai, Vellore, Coimbatore, Madurai, Erode, Nagercoil, Salem, Thanjavur, Thiruchirapalli, Tirunelvelli, Virudhunagar||Chennai, Madurai, Tirunelveli|
|Rajasthan||Ajmer, Alwar, Udaipur, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Sikar||Jaipur, Udaipur|
|Odisha||Balasore, Sambalpur, Berhampur(Ganjam), Bhubaneshwar, Cuttack, Dhenkanal, Rourkela||Bhubaneshwar|
|Chhattisgarh||Bhilai Nagar, Bilaspur, Raipur||Raipur|
|Assam||Dibrugarh, Tezpur, Guwahati, Jorhat, Silchar||Guwahati, Silchar|
|Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair||Port Blair|
|Andhra Pradesh||Chirala, Chittoor, Vizianagaram, Eluru, Guntur, Kadapa, Kakinada, Kurnool, Nellore, Ongole, Rajahmundry, Srikakulam, Tirupati, Vijaywada, Vishakhapatnam,||Kurnool, Vijaywada, Vishakhapatnam, Guntur|
|Delhi||Delhi/ New-Delhi, Gurugram, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Greater-Noida||Delhi/ New Delhi, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Greater-Noida, Gurugram|
|Gujarat||Ahmedabad, Himatnagar, Anand, Gandhinagar, Jamnagar, Mehsana, Rajkot, Surat Vadodara||Ahmedabad, Vadodra|
|Haryana||Ambala, Panipat, Faridabad, Hissar, Gurugram, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Yamuna Nagar||Hissar, Ambala|
|Himachal Pradesh||Una, Bilaspur, Hamirpur, Kangra, Kullu, Mandi, Shimla, Solan||Hamirpur, Shimla|
|Jammu and Kashmir||Samba, Jammu, Srinagar||Jammu, Srinagar|
|Jharkhand||Bokaro Steel City, Dhanbad, Hazaribagh, Ranchi, Jamshedpur||Dhanbad, Jamshedpur, Ranchi|
|Karnataka||Dharwad, Belgaum, Bengaluru, Bidar, Davangere, Gulbarga, Hassan, Hubli, Mangalore, Mandya, Mysore, Shimoga, Udupi||Bengaluru, Hubli, Mangalore|
|Madhya Pradesh||Ujjain, Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Sagar, Satna||Bhopal, Indore|
|Maharashtra||Amaravati, Solapur, Aurangabad, Chandrapur, Dhule, Jalgaon, Kolhapur, Latur, Mumbai/ Thane/ Navi Mumbai, Nagpur, Nanded, Nasik, Pune, Ratnagiri||Aurangabad, Mumbai/ Thane/ Navi Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune|
|Kerala||Trichur, Alappuzha, Kannur, Kochi, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Malappuram, Palakkad
|Dadra and Nagar Haveli
Daman and Diu
The candidates who were aspiring to have a job in the banking field can prepare for IBPS Clerk 2022. Read more articles of IBPS 2022 Eligibility Criteria, Notification, etc. The interested candidates can download the Entri app and start their preparations today itself. Entri wishes good luck to all the aspirants.