IBPS conducts the official recruitment of eligible candidates for IBPS Clerk posts from different parts of the country. IBPS has started accepting online applications from the eligible candidates for 6035 Clerical Cadre CRP XII vacancies from 01st July 2022 onwards and the last date to submit applications is 21st July 2022. The interested banking aspirants who are eligible for IBPS Clerk XII vacancies can apply online from the direct link that has been provided in the article below when active officially. This is the best opportunity for the banking candidates who were waiting for clerk posts as the IBPS has announced 6035 Clerical Cadre vacancies in 11 public sector banks. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Clerk Prelims & Mains Exam will now onwards be conducted in 13 regional languages including English & Hindi.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is an autonomous body and which conducts a common written exam (CWE) every year to recruit candidates who were looking for jobs in the banking sector. The foundation of the institute is based on the philosophy of speed, accuracy, and confidentiality in all its activities.
The official notification for IBPS 2022 Clerk post published by the commission on the official website. The interested candidates can apply for IBPS Clerk 2022 through the official website. The exam is conducted on two-level as Prelims and Mains exams. The candidates who qualify for both exams will be selected for the post. This article discusses IBPS Clerk Apply Online 2022. Also, the candidates who wish to apply for IBPS Clerk 2022 can download the IBPS Clerk Application form 2022 from the link that is been given below.
IBPS Clerk Application Form 2022
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection published the IBPS Clerk recruitment 2022 notification. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has started accepting online applications from the eligible candidates for 6035 Clerical Cadre CRP XII vacancies from 01st July 2022 onwards and the last date to submit applications is 21st July 2022.
IBPS Clerk Online Application 2022: Important Dates
The table given below shows the tentative dates for the IBPS Clerk recruitment examination 2022.
|IBPS Clerk Apply Online 2022|
|IBPS Clerk 2022 Notification||30th June 2022|
|Online Application Process Starts||01st July 2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||21st July 2022|
|Payment of Application Fees Duration||1st July to 21st July 2022|
|Last Date for Printing Application||21st July 2022|
|IBPS Clerk Preliminary Examination||28th August, 03rd & 04th September 2022|
|IBPS Clerk Mains Examination||08th October 2022|
IBPS Clerk Apply Online 2022
The online application window for IBPS Clerk 2022 is opened on 1st July 2022. This is the best opportunity for the banking candidates who are waiting eagerly to apply for IBPS Clerk posts. IBPS Clerk 2022 exam for prelims as well as mains will be conducted in 13 regional languages including English and Hindi. All the eligible and interested candidates are advised to apply for the recruitment directly from the link provided in the article below to avoid any delay. Aspirants can also fill their IBPS Clerk application forms through their smartphones also.
How to Apply for IBPS Clerk Exam 2022 Online?
The steps given below can be followed by the candidates for IBPS Clerk Online application and the application form details given below.
- Log in to the official website of the IBPS @ Click Here.
- On the homepage of the official website, click on the link that says “CLICK HERE TO APPLY FOR CRP-Clerks (CRP-Clerks-XI)” in order to open the online application for making the application.
- On the newly opened tab on the screen, click on the ” New Registration”, the tab for making the new registration.
- Enter the details that is been asked in the respective columns which include mobile number and email id.
- You must upload a clear copy of your photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm), signature, and left thumb impression while filling the form as per the standards set by the commission (The standards regrading the proof can be seen on the official notification published by the commission).
- Before Making the payment through the online payment gateway candidates are requested to make sure to upload the following declaration in your own handwriting in the English language. The written declaration should not be in all capital letters. Given below is the declaration statement.
“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the
application form is correct, true, and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
- You must pay the required application fees to accept your candidature through the online payment gateway.
- Candidates can make the payment through the ONLINE mode only using the online payment gateway. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets, etc through online methods.
IBPS Clerk Application Fees
In the below-given table, the applicants can check the application fees required to be paid for the final submission of the IBPS Clerk 2022 application form. The application fees are given category-wise below
Candidates can make the payment through:
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
After completing all the steps and submitting the application form, take a printout of the completed IBPS Clerk online application form and e-receipt generated after this step. These are the steps to be followed for correctly filling the IBPS Clerk online form.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022 Documents to Submit
The given below is the list of the documents that have to be submitted while applying online for IBPS clerk 2022
|Image Type||Format||Size of the Image||Dimensions|
|Photograph||JPG||20 KB-50 KB||200 x 230 pixels|
|Signature||JPG||10 KB-20 KB||140 x 60 pixels|
|Left Thumb Impression||JPG||20 KB-50 KB||240 x 240 pixels|
|Declaration Letter||JPG||50 KB-100 KB||800 x 400 pixels|
The applicants must read the prospectus or notification before applying to the post. It is an important step to know more about the exam. Steps to be followed while filling in the application form.
Points to be noted for uploading the photograph and signature (as per IBPS) for IBPS Clerk 2022 Online Application:
- Only passport-size photographs of 4.5 by 3.5 cm or 200 by 230 pixels in a light background are allowed. The file should not be larger than 30 KB or smaller than 20 KB.
- Face and eyes should be clearly visible and no headgear except religious symbols are allowed.
- The signature should not be in capitals and should be on white paper with black ink.
- The signature file should be less than 140 by 60 pixels and of 20 KB or less size. Make sure to maintain consistency while signing so that the signature can be used again for later steps.
The last step is payment. The application fee for the examination needs to be paid online.
New General Instructions by IBPS
- The candidates are obliged to apply for the post only after checking the eligibility criteria
- Once eligible and applied for the post, the candidates have to take the printout of the call letter for both exams.
- The scribe should not be another candidate allotted for the same exam.
- The candidates are obliged to bring an extra photo of identification
- Valid call letter, a photocopy of photo-identity proof should be produced
- The candidates have to submit the authentic and worthy documents
- One application and no change of information is supported
- If candidates have produced any error or false information, the IBPS has the right to expel them from the recruitment procedure and even the exam.
- Any malpractice or variation in the handwriting or any document will be punishable and result in expelling.
IBPS Clerk Exam Centers 2022
|State/ UT||Preliminary Examination Centres||Main Examination Centres|
|Bihar||Arrah, Patna, Aurangabad, Bhagalpur, Darbhanga, Gaya, Muzzafarpur, Purnea||Patna, Muzzafarpur, Bhagalpur, Darbhanga,|
|Telangana||Hyderabad, Warangal, Karimnagar, Khammam,||Hyderabad|
|Punjab||Bhatinda, Amritsar, Fatehgarh Sahib, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali, Pathankot, Patiala, Sangrur||Mohali, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Patiala|
|West Bengal||Siliguri, Asansol, Durgapur, Greater Kolkata, Hooghly, Kalyani||Asansol, Siliguri, Kalyani, Greater Kolkata|
|Uttarakhand||Roorkee, Dehradun, Haldwani||Dehradun|
|Uttar Pradesh||Agra, Meerut, Aligarh, Allahabad, Banda, Sitapur, Bareilly, Gorakhpur, Gonda, Faizabad, Ghaziabad, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Mathura, Moradabad, Muzaffarnagar, Noida/ Greater Noida, Varanasi,||Allahabad, Varanasi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut|
|Tamil Nadu||Chennai, Vellore, Coimbatore, Madurai, Erode, Nagercoil, Salem, Thanjavur, Thiruchirapalli, Tirunelvelli, Virudhunagar||Chennai, Madurai, Tirunelveli|
|Rajasthan||Ajmer, Alwar, Udaipur, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Sikar||Jaipur, Udaipur|
|Odisha||Balasore, Sambalpur, Berhampur(Ganjam), Bhubaneshwar, Cuttack, Dhenkanal, Rourkela||Bhubaneshwar|
|Chhattisgarh||Bhilai Nagar, Bilaspur, Raipur||Raipur|
|Assam||Dibrugarh, Tezpur, Guwahati, Jorhat, Silchar||Guwahati, Silchar|
|Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair||Port Blair|
|Andhra Pradesh||Chirala, Chittoor, Vizianagaram, Eluru, Guntur, Kadapa, Kakinada, Kurnool, Nellore, Ongole, Rajahmundry, Srikakulam, Tirupati, Vijaywada, Vishakhapatnam,||Kurnool, Vijaywada, Vishakhapatnam, Guntur|
|Delhi||Delhi/ New-Delhi, Gurugram, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Greater-Noida||Delhi/ New Delhi, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Greater-Noida, Gurugram|
|Gujarat||Ahmedabad, Himatnagar, Anand, Gandhinagar, Jamnagar, Mehsana, Rajkot, Surat Vadodara||Ahmedabad, Vadodra|
|Haryana||Ambala, Panipat, Faridabad, Hissar, Gurugram, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Yamuna Nagar||Hissar, Ambala|
|Himachal Pradesh||Una, Bilaspur, Hamirpur, Kangra, Kullu, Mandi, Shimla, Solan||Hamirpur, Shimla|
|Jammu and Kashmir||Samba, Jammu, Srinagar||Jammu, Srinagar|
|Jharkhand||Bokaro Steel City, Dhanbad, Hazaribagh, Ranchi, Jamshedpur||Dhanbad, Jamshedpur, Ranchi|
|Karnataka||Dharwad, Belgaum, Bengaluru, Bidar, Davangere, Gulbarga, Hassan, Hubli, Mangalore, Mandya, Mysore, Shimoga, Udupi||Bengaluru, Hubli, Mangalore|
|Madhya Pradesh||Ujjain, Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Sagar, Satna||Bhopal, Indore|
|Maharashtra||Amaravati, Solapur, Aurangabad, Chandrapur, Dhule, Jalgaon, Kolhapur, Latur, Mumbai/ Thane/ Navi Mumbai, Nagpur, Nanded, Nasik, Pune, Ratnagiri||Aurangabad, Mumbai/ Thane/ Navi Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune|
|Kerala||Trichur, Alappuzha, Kannur, Kochi, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Malappuram, Palakkad
|Dadra and Nagar Haveli
Daman and Diu
The candidates who were aspiring to have a job in the banking field can prepare for IBPS Clerk 2022. Read more articles of IBPS 2022 Eligibility Criteria, Notification, etc. The interested candidates can download the Entri app and start their preparations today itself. Entri wishes good luck to all the aspirants.