The job of Armed SI police is the one of the most sought after in the state of Kerala. Apart from being a prestigious government job it also pays a starting salary that varies from Rs. 32,300 to Rs. 68700. The Kerala Public Commission had recently released notification to fill up the vacancies for the post of Armed SI Police. The last date for sending the application for this post online is 05/02/2020. In this article we will discuss about the Kerala PSC Armed SI 2020 Application Procedure in detail. Please ensure to check the eligibility criteria before applying for this post.
Kerala PSC Armed SI 2020 Application Procedure
- Candidates interested in applying for the post of Armed SI Police must first register themselves as per ‘ONE TIME REGISTRATION’ with the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission ‘www.keralapsc.gov.in’ before applying for the post.
- Candidates who have registered as per the “one time registration” shall apply by logging in to their profile using their User- ID and password.
- Candidates must click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the Armed SI Police post in the Notification link to apply for the post.
- The photograph uploaded should not be taken before 31.12.2010. Name of the candidate and the date on which the photograph was taken should be printed at the bottom portion.
- The photograph once uploaded meeting shall be valid for 10 years from the date of uploading of the photograph.
- There is no other change in the instructions regarding the uploading of photograph.
- No application fee is required.
- Once registered, the candidates can always view the details in their profile by clicking the link Registration Card in their profile.
- A printout of the same can be taken if needed.
- Candidates are responsible to give the correct personal information and maintain the secrecy of the password.
- Candidates must ensure correctness of the information in their profile before the final submission of the application.
- Candidates can quote the User-ID for further communication with the commission.
- Applications once submitted are provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission.
- Applications will be summarily rejected if not done as per the notification in due course of processing.
- All the important documents required to prove Qualification, experience, community, age etc. have to be produced whenever called for the interview.
- Appropriate Disciplinary action as per Rules of procedure Rule 22 shall be initiated against those candidates who submit applications with bogus claims of qualification regarding education, experience etc and submit confirmation for writing examination irrespective of whether they are present or absent for the examination.
- Applications will not be accepted after: 05.02.2020 Wednesday up to 12.00 midnight.
- If Written Test/OMR Test/Online Test is conducted as a part of this selection candidates are required to submit a confirmation for writing the examination through their One Time Registration Profile.
- Only those candidates who have submitted confirmation for the written examination alone can generate and download the admission tickets in the last fifteen days till the date of test.
- The applications of candidate who do not submit confirmation within the stipulated period will be rejected.
- The timeline regarding the submission of confirmation and the availability of admission tickets will be published in the examination calendar itself.
- Information regarding this will also be given to the candidates in their respective profiles and in the registered mobile phone number.
- Only those candidates who have downloaded their Admission Tickets from online will be allowed to write the test.
- Click here to create onetime registration login and apply for the Armed SI post.
Click here for the detailed Syllabus and Exam Pattern for the Armed SI 2020 Exam.