The Kerala state government has declared vacancy in the Kerala Civil Police department for the post of Armed SI Police. This post is open to both male and female candidates, but physically challenged candidates are not eligible for this post. For details please refer the following blogs:
- Kerala PSC Armed SI 2020 Notification
- Kerala PSC Armed SI 2020 Salary and Job Profile
- Kerala PSC Armed SI 2020 Vacancy
- Kerala PSC Armed SI 2020 Eligibility
- Kerala PSC Armed SI 2020 Syllabus and Exam Pattern.
In this post we will discuss about Kerala PSC Armed SI 2020 Study Plan. The table below gives the tentative Dates for the examinations.
|Written Test||June – July 2020|
Kerala PSC Armed SI 2020 Study Plan
Since you have already come to this post, there is high possibility that you have already applied for this Post. Those who are yet to apply can click here to find out how you can apply for this post. As you can see from the above table you can estimate that you have almost five to six months to prepare for this exam. Here we will discuss about few tips and tricks to crack this exam.
Tips and tricks to crack Kerala PSC Armed SI 2020 Exam
- Syllabus and Exam Pattern
- Study Materials to be Used
- Making a Study plan or Time Table
- Strictly follow your Plan/Time Table
- Practice through Modal Exams
Syllabus and Exam Pattern
- Go through the detailed syllabus and exam pattern of the Armed SI exam.
- Click on the link given above for details.
- To crack any exam it is important to know the syllabus and important topics of that exam.
- Apart from going through the detailed syllabus, the candidates may also go through the previous question papers to understand the weight age of each topic.
- The aspirants can concentrate more on those topics from which more questions are expected each year.
Study Materials to be used
- It is important to gather all important study materials before we start preparing for the exam.
- The better materials you possess better will be your performance.
- In order to get good materials you can approach those candidates who had already cracked this exam in the previous years.
- You can also take advice from those friends who go for coaching classes.
- Important materials include: Previous question papers, Text books, coaching books etc.
- You must be a regular news paper reader to be good with current affairs.
- For further details on the books and materials which you can use please go through the blog Kerala PSC SI Study Plan.
Making a Study plan or Time Table
- Make separate Time tables for week days and weekends depending on the amount of time that you can dedicate for the preparation of this exam.
- For candidates who are working: you can set aside 3-4 hours each day to study for this exam.
- For candidates who are looking for job full time: you can spent 8-10 hours each day preparing for this exam.
- Spent more time on the subjects which you are weak at but at the same time give quality time for the subjects which you are good at.
- While making study plan ensure that you have given time to revise all the topics at least once before the exam.
Strictly follow your Plan/Time Table
- It is very important to stick to the plan in order to be successful.
- There is no shortcut to success, the more you work hard the chances of cracking the exam will increase.
- Avoid distraction like TV, Social media etc.
Practice through Modal Exams
- We all know that practice makes us perfect.
- Ensure that you practice writing model exams at least once a week.
- This will also help you in time management during the actual exam.
- You can use previous year question papers for this purpose.
- app also gives you live model tests to prepare yourself for this exam.
- Last but not the least, it is very important to revise the topics at least once before the final exam.
- It is a good practice to revise the topics which you a studied each day in the end of the day or the next day mooring to keep the topics afresh in your mind.
- Regular revision will make you perfect in all the topics.
ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR PREPERATION!!!