State Bank of India (SBI) has released recruitment notification for Specialist Officers (SO) on regular basis and contractual basis . SBI has released the notification on 13.04.2021. SBI invites application for specialist officer (SO) recruitment as per available vacancy in different departments. Aspiring candidates with required eligibility criteria can apply for the exam. The State Bank of India Specialist Officer is one of the most sought-after jobs in India. Attempting SBI SO Previous Year Papers will help you practice and as well as be acquainted with the exam pattern. In this article we will provide you with SBI SO Previous Year Question Paper for you to practice.
SBI SO 2021 – Overview
|Name of the Post||various|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Selection Process||Written Test & Interview|
|Scale of Pay||31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950.|
|Start of Online Application||13.04.2021|
|Closing Of Online Application||03.05.2021|
|Download Examination Call letter||TBA|
|Date of examination||TBA|
SBI SO 2021 Exam Pattern
The recruitment process for Specialist Officer post of Deputy Manager involves two phases- written test and Interview. Below tabulated is the exam pattern-
|Subject||No. of Questions||Time(Minutes)||Maximum Marks|
- The questions will be bilingual i.e. in Hindi & English except for test of English Language Paper. The candidates will have option to give their answer either in Hindi or English Language.
- Exam will be conducted Online consisting of objective type questions.
- For each question wrong answer, one-fourth of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
- All papers will be qualifying in nature except for Professional Knowledge (PK) paper. Candidates have to score minimum qualifying marks in these papers. The minimum qualifying marks will be as decided by Bank or may be waived at the discretion of Bank.
- Candidates must score equal to or above the cut-off marks decided by bank in the test of “Professional Knowledge for shortlisting for interview. Merit list of qualified candidates in the test will be based on the marks scored in the test of “Professional Knowledge (PK)” only.
SBI SO 2021 Previous Year Question Papers- Download
Practicing previous year question paper is a very good tactic to boost your exam preparation. It will help you understand how & what type of questions are asked. Check below for previous year question papers.
|Previous Question Paper||Download Link|
|Previous Question Paper, English Language||SBI-SO-Systems-officer-exam-question-paper|
|SBI-SO-Systems-officer-exam-question-paper -set 2|
|SBI-SO-Systems-officer-exam-question-paper – set 3|
|SBI-SO-Systems-officer-exam-question-paper – set 4|
SBI SO 2021 Previous Year Question Papers-
1. Against each key word are given four suggested meanings. Choose the word or phrase which is opposite in meaning to the key word. MANIFEST:
2. In the following question pick the wrong spelt word.
3. Fill in the blanks. Walk properly you ____ should fall:
4. In the series AHQ, DJR, GLS, JNT, ____ the next term is:
5. Which group of letters should come in the blank in the following series of letter groups? EXTRAVAGANZA, TRAVAGANZA, TRAVAGANZ, AVAGANZ, _____________
(A) VAGANZ (B) VAGAN (C) AVAGA (D) AVAGAN
6. S jogs 50m North, turns right & jogs 60m, turns right again & jogs 40m & then again turns right & jogs 60m. How far is he from his starting point?
(A) 20 m (B) 10 m (C) 100 m (D) 0 m
7. In a row of girls, if Seeta who is 10th from the left and Lina who is 9th from the right interchange their seats, Seeta becomes 15th from the left. How many girls are there in the row?
(E) Other than those given as options
8. Given below is the sentence in active voice. Choose the correct sentence in passive voice among the alternatives: Could they not have helped the needy?
(A) Could the needy not have been helped by them?
(B) Had the needy been not helped by them?
(C) Could the needy had not been helped by them?
(D) Would the needy not have been helped by them?
9. Change the following sentence into reported speech and mark the correct option among the choices given: The girl said, “ I must go to Delhi tomorrow”.
(A) The girl said that she would go to Delhi tomorrow.
(B) The girl said that she had to go to Delhi the next day.
(C) The girl said that she will go to Delhi the next day.
(D) The girl said that she must have gone to Delhi that day
10. 4, 1, -8, ____, -20, 29, -32, 43
(A) 17 (B) 16 (C) 15 (D) 18
Check the Answers Here: 1. C, 2. C, 3. B, 4. C, 5. D, 6. B, 7. E, 8. A, 9. B, 10. C
- SBI SO 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- SBI SO 2021 Job Profile
- SBI SO 2021 Selection Process
- Click here for SBI SO Best Books
How you can use Entri app for your exam preparation:
- Entri provides an online platform to help you prepare for competitive exams.
- Download for free of cost and get access to video classes, exams and study cards with a single subscription fee.
- You can access full length mock tests and previous year question papers.
Hope you have benefited from this article. Keep visiting us for further details. Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming exams.