Table of Contents
State Bank of India or SBI has released a recruitment notification for the post of Deputy Manager, Risk Specialist, etc, for the year 2020. In this article we will discuss, SBI SO Notification 2020 Out – Apply Online for Deputy Manager, Risk Specialist, and Other Posts.
Interested candidates can apply for the SBI SO posts online from 18th September 2020 until 8th October 2020. A total of 68 Vacancies have been announced under various posts of Specialist Cadre Officer and Post Doctoral Research Fellowship. The application process, age limit, qualification, experience, selection criteria, and other details are given in this blog.
SBI SO Notification 2020 – Important Dates
Given below are the important dates that an aspirant must go through before he/she applies online for the SBI SO posts.
|SBI SO Recruitment Notification 2020 release date||17 September 2020|
|SBI SO Online Registration Begins from||18 September 2020|
|Last Date for Registration||8 October 2020|
|Last Date for payment of fees||8 October 2020|
|SBI SO Interview Date||Yet to be notified|
SBI SO Recruitment 2020: Vacancy Details
|SL. No||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1.||Deputy Manager (Security) (Backlog)||11|
|2.||Deputy Manager (Security) (Current)||17|
|3.||MANAGER (RETAIL PRODUCTS)||5|
|6.||Senior Consultant Analyst||1|
|7.||Assistant General Manager (Enterprise & Technology Architecture)||1|
|8.||Post Doctoral Fellowship||5|
|9.||Data Protection Officer||1|
|10.||Deputy Manager (Data Scientist)||11|
|11.||Manager (Data Scientist)||11|
|12.||Deputy Manager (System Officer)||5|
|13.||Risk Specialist- Sector (Scale-III)||5|
|14.||Risk Specialist- Sector (Scale-II)||5|
|15.||Portfolio Management Specialist (Scale-II)||3|
|16.||Risk Specialist- Credit (Scale-III)||2|
|17.||Risk Specialist- Credit (Scale-II)||2|
|18.||Risk Specialist- Enterprise (Scale-II)||1|
|19.||Risk Specialist- IND AS (Scale-III)||4|
SBI SO Notification 2020: Eligibility Criteria
- Deputy Manager (Security) (Backlog)- Graduate.
- Deputy Manager (Security) (Current)-MBA/ PGDM or Post Graduate Management degree and full time BE/ B Tech in Information Technology/ Computer/ Computer Science/ Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics or a combination of these streams.
- Manager (Retail Products), Data Trainer, Data Translator, Senior Consultant Analyst, Assistant General Manager (Enterprise & Technology Architecture) – MCA from a recognized University/Institution or B.E. / B. Tech in CS/IT.
- Post-Doctoral Fellowship -Ph.D. in Banking/Finance/IT/Economics related to the BFSI sector.
- Data Protection Officer-: Graduation or it’s equivalent.
- Deputy Manager (Data Scientist), Manager (Data Scientist), Deputy Manager (System Officer)- B. Tech/ M Tech in Computer Science/ IT/ Machine Learning / Data Science/ and AI (Minimum 60% marks compulsory in B. Tech/ B.E.)
- Risk Specialist- Chartered Accountant (CA), or CFA, or MBA/PGDM (Finance/ Data Analytics/ Business Analytics) or its equivalent; M.Sc. (Statistics).
- Deputy Manager (Security) – 25 to 40 years
- MANAGER (RETAIL PRODUCTS) – 25 to 35 years
- Data Trainer- 38 years
- Data Translator – 40 years
- Senior Consultant Analyst, Assistant General Manager (Enterprise & Technology Architecture) – 45 years
- Post-Doctoral Fellowship -40 years
- Data Protection Officer-: 55 years
- Deputy Manager (Data Scientist) – 24 to 32 years
- Manager (Data Scientist)- 26 years to 35 years
- Deputy Manager (System Officer)- 24 to 32 years
- Risk Specialist- 25 to 30 years
Application Procedure for SBI SO Recruitment 2020?
The candidates can follow the steps given below to apply for the various posts under the SBI SO Recruitment 2020.
Step 1: Go to the official website of SBI and Click on the given link to apply for SBI SO in the careers tab.
Step 2: As the new tab opens, Register for SBI SO by filling the requested details.
Step 3: After SBI SO Registration, go to the Login Page and login by entering the credentials.
Step 4: Upload your photograph, signature, and other required documents.
Step 5: Make the Payment to complete the online application process.
Step 6: Click on the Submit button to complete the submission of the online form.
Step 7: Save the submission form for future use.
In this blog we discussed SBI SO Notification 2020 Out – Apply Online for Deputy Manager, Risk Specialist, and Other Posts. For information on the latest government jobs keep visiting this blog regularly.