Table of Contents
Kerala PSC announces a lot of notifications by inviting applications for various kind of jobs. Many of the aspirants are out there, waiting for such notification to apply and start their preparation. What do you think is the major hurdle while you know about an advertisement or notification? Is it about the uncertainty of examination? No! Is it about the confusions you may have about how to study? No! Is it about the tension whether you will be able to crack the examination or not? No! The basic confusion regarding an advertisement that appear on the walls of the Kerala PSC official site is nothing but knowing whether you are eligible or not. To know the required qualifications and eligibility for the examination is herculean task to break. Kerala PSC has recently invited its applications for Kerala PSC Typist Clerk GR. II. Through this blog let us look into the Kerala PSC Typist Clerk GR. II Selection Process – Qualification, Eligibility Criteria.
Kerala PSC Typist Clerk GR. II – General Overview
|Department||Malabar Cements Limited|
|Name of Post||Typist Clerk Gr. II|
|Number of vacancies||02 (Two)|
|Pay Scale||₹ 4,920 – 6,642|
|Last Date of Application||30/09/2020|
|Mode of Application||only through One Time Registration|
|Official Notification||Click Here to Download the Official Notification|
Eligibility Criteria & Qualifications
18-36; Only candidates born between 02.01.1984 and 01.01.2002 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for the post. Other Backward Communities and SC/ST candidates are eligible for usual age relaxation.
- The provisional hands working in the above concern will be given age relaxation to the extent of their provisional service put in subject to a maximum of Five years from the upper age limit provided they are within the prescribed age limit on the date of their first appointment in the above concern. But the regular employees of the concern are not eligible for the above concession for further appointment. The provisional hands should obtain a certificate showing the period of their provisional service in the concern and shall produce the same as and when required by the Commission. It would also be clearly specified in the certificate that they were not working in the regular service of the concern.
- [for other conditions regarding the age relaxation please see Para 2(i),(ii),(iii),(iv), (vi), (vii),(xii) and (xiv) of the General Conditions]
Graduate with Typewriting English (KGTE) Higher or Diploma in Commercial Practice.
Provided the following points are to be remembered:
- Rule 10(a)ii of Part II of KS&SSR is applicable.
- Candidates who claim equivalent qualification instead of qualification mentioned in the notification shall produce the relevant Government Order to prove the equivalency at the time of verification, then only such qualification shall be treated as equivalent to the prescribed qualification concerned.
- If the caste of a candidate is wrongly mentioned in the SSLC book, the candidate should claim their original caste in the application and should produce the Community Certificate/Non-Creamy Layer Certificate issued from the revenue authority concerned along with the Gazette Notification of the same at the time of certificate verification.
- Appropriate disciplinary actions as per Rules of Procedure Rule 22 will be taken against those candidates who give confirmation for writing examination by making false claim about qualifications, experience etc. regardless of whether attending or do not attending the examination.
The qualifications are essential to look up before you apply for an examination. If you don’t posses the qualification no point in applying for the same. It not only affects that particular exam but also the subsequent exam for false providing the data before the commission. So, before you apply make sure you have the qualification. Once you applied for the exam you need to have consistency and dedication to crack the competitive exams like Kerala PSC. Entri app is there for you with a handful of revamped and success made strategy for preparing the Kerala PSC. Enroll to Entri app and start your preparation right away. Keep studying Keep winning!